Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Alamieyeseigha Burial.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha Burial.... (3773 Views)

“mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / When Is Alamieyeseigha’s Burial? The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by igben(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Some months ago Nigerians was told that Alamieyeseigha is dead as read from the Nigeria newspaper, is the government of Bayelsa state not giving him as an ex-governor a state burial?. Or is the government of Bayelsa postponing it till after a new govt. have been sworn in?....

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/update-on-bayelsa-ex-gov-alamieyeseighas-death/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/191319-former-bayelsa-governor-diepreye-alamieyeseigha-is-dead.html

http://weirdnews247..com.ng/

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by abduljabbar4(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
See him mouth like that of turtle

5 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by criminalmindz: 12:12am On Dec 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Raam like you

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by menix(m): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2015
Person wey dey wait for burial will have to wait till Jesus comes...

Guy wey chop better Akpu with white soup this night..

10 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by abduljabbar4(m): 12:22am On Dec 22, 2015
criminalmindz:

Raam like you

K
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by carinmom(f): 2:52am On Dec 22, 2015
So up to now he has not been buried? Na wa ooo!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by carinmom(f): 2:53am On Dec 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by success1smyn(m): 3:31am On Dec 22, 2015
ok
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:26am On Dec 22, 2015
carinmom:
So up to now he has not been buried? Na wa ooo!
That guy never die trust me

5 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by carinmom(f): 6:12am On Dec 22, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
That guy never die trust me
i initially didn't want to believe that, but now i think you all may be right after all.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by medoyin(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2015
Hmm... Sahara reporters, please do the needful. We wanna the truth ooo
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by Pavore9: 6:25am On Dec 22, 2015
menix:

Na you serve am? cheesy
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:27am On Dec 22, 2015
This Man is nt dead joor, he's somewhere enjoying d stolen money

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by Buharidick: 6:47am On Dec 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:
he is a celebrity in his entire region, but u r not even known among yo father's children.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by Buharidick: 6:57am On Dec 22, 2015
some of u r not meant to be human I swear. so u r not aware that his burial is going to be a state burial and the committee is chaired by the deputy governor who's currently running round to avoid apc bribing the Bayelsa REC to rig the election. pls stop saying nonsense about my hero. I can take insult on anybody, even Jonathan but Alamieyeseigha is the light ofNiger Delta. don't u ever say ill words of him. Pls Seun caution them if not I am going to throw away caution and descend on their generations. Seun u r bias, I know u will ban me, u v banned me 3 times for not even going contrary to the rules, but whenever I insult any apc member. if u don't want other party members or apologists beside apc and yellow teeth followers just say it so that the whole world will know. ban me again, I will keep opening different accounts. I v more than 100 emails and ready to open more. very bias Seun.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2015
Faked his death
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2015
fake death
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by iamrealdeji(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:
he looked/looks like Gucci Mane
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by chacoonder(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2015
menix:

LooooL grin that man death get as e be ooo..I never understand am at all.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by tobex23(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2015
Buharidick:
some of u r not meant to be human I swear. so u r not aware that his burial is going to be a state burial and the committee is chaired by the deputy governor who's currently running round to avoid apc bribing the Bayelsa REC to rig the election. pls stop saying nonsense about my hero. I can take insult on anybody, even Jonathan but Alamieyeseigha is the light ofNiger Delta. don't u ever say ill words of him. Pls Seun caution them if not I am going to throw away caution and descend on their generations. Seun u r bias, I know u will ban me, u v banned me 3 times for not even going contrary to the rules, but whenever I insult any apc member. if u don't want other party members or apologists beside apc and yellow teeth followers just say it so that the whole world will know. ban me again, I will keep opening different accounts. I v more than 100 emails and ready to open more. very bias Seun.

See as you wan cry ontop person work, na im get hin website, you sef do go get your own, make person dey cry like this for you.

And I know you are a sick person, having that rogue as hero, shows clearly how insane you are.
Piglet.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by babyfaceafrica: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2015
Buharidick:
all I see is a. Crying wailerm....kwontinue

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by Aromas: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2015
I fit bet am wit the remaining of my breakfast b4 2015 runs out, Alamieyeseigha no die grin

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by Buharidick: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2015
tobex23:

See as you wan cry ontop person work, na im get hin website, you sef do go get your own, make person dey cry like this for you.

And I know you are a sick person, having that rogue as hero, shows clearly how insane you are.
Piglet.
but I am way better than yo entire unborn generation, as well as dat of yo ancestors. midget like u. abeg go meet yellow teeth for bourdilion avenue Okoyi.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by Lilimax(f): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2015
menix:

Huh?
They may have been since buried him silently embarassed
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by T051N(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2015
I wrote a post about this issue a month back. You all should check it out . thanks.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by tobex23(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2015
Buharidick:

but I am way better than yo entire unborn generation, as well as dat of yo ancestors. midget like u. abeg go meet yellow teeth for bourdilion avenue Okoyi.

Its Ikoyi, not Okoyi...
This clearly shows you shouldn't be taken serious, as you have no idea of what you are crying for.
Fish.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by Buharidick: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2015
tobex23:

Its Ikoyi, not Okoyi...
This clearly shows you shouldn't be taken serious, as you have no idea of what you are crying for.
Fish.
it's typographical error, n d last time I checked it's common.
so u don't have anything to say about the slowpoke, yellow teeth in bourdilion avenue, Ikoyi? I just passed there, see as omo ni le (s) gathered there begging for stomach infrastructure. #smh, yo people and stomach infrastructure, is like butter n bread. awon olo oshi
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by carinmom(f): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2015
tobex23:

Piglet.
The guy's moniker alone tells you the kind of person he is, SMH for him.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by xuofae: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2015
Sfgwggwghs

Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by Buharidick: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2015
carinmom:

The guy's moniker alone tells you the kind of person he is, SMH for him.
ode, awon olo oshi. u shake yo head for moi, oh gush, what da Bleep.. Lol, pls go to Orile Iganmu or yo lion of Bourdilion to get yo Xmas turkey.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by DeviIhimself: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

K

gworo grinder
Re: Alamieyeseigha Burial.... by abduljabbar4(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2015
Buharidick:

he is a celebrity in his entire region, but u r not even known among yo father's children.

And who are you? You live between the legs of a man. Pathetic!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped Across The Region / Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Half Nude With His Wife In Pant Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.