Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG (46962 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Single Individual Cannot Be Charged With Treasonable Felony- Says Nnamdi Kanu / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by darlenese(f): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
compujyde:

Buhari should just apply wisdom and not necessarily the law on this Biafra matter because if it could dare flex muscle to the extent of causing a civil war in a dictatorial administration, then a democratic dispensation can really be threatened. undecided

True
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by PentiumPro(f): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Activa:

You can ask for self-determination without preaching hate and violence or inciting people to violence.

Unfortunately, the people at the forefront of the agitation don't have the mental capacity for putting up a methodology for the process involved in self-determination agitation.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by PentiumPro(f): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:

Then let's start with Buhari and his dogs and baboons statement, his "Arrow" display and subsequent loss of life that followed it.

Let us also go with Al-Mustapha, Ciroma, Asari, Tompolo.

Let us start with all coup plotters and everyone who has benefited directly from coup plotting in Nigeria.

Broh/sis, forget law, they got nothing on him.

Bros, sorry to say, but you be real mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by PentiumPro(f): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
CSTR2:
The US and indeed the UN have acknowledged the biafran issue. Infact i think the biafran issue is the top-most agenda concerning Nigeria at the UN right now.
The US is watching definitely and any wide-spread tumult beyond a certain limit would draw elicite a reponse.
Unlike the largely peaceful christian south-east,The shia got a quick response from the US due to the bokjoharam-northern Nigeria connection. The US will not condone the creation of another bokoharam.
If the Nigerian govt decides to go on a murdering spree in the South-east because of their peaceful nature, then they should be ready to answer to the UN and the US [size=15pt]when the south east begins to boil over[/size].

Is this your prayer on your road to Biafra? killing your people to justify to the world that you are being persecuted?
You guys don't exactly understand where this road you have chosen will lead to.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by ddippset(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
This guy has been detained for 3 months plus, I mean he's on lockdown, he used to eat solid rich 4 square meals, now he eats prison, beans and stony rice, he used to Cruise around the city in exotic rides now he's confined to a room, he used to make calls, watch TV, Use the Internet, now he's prolly staring at the ceiling, he used to fucckk hot biafran chicks every weekend now he's provided with only a big sized jar of vaseline to jerk himself off. And what are these biafrans and his foot soldiers doing? Still ranting on the Internet and saying he came back to get arrested and set a booby trap for the president? Biafrans please do something, this is unacceptable. It's just like a robber robs you of your 1 million naira and you become happy that he forgot 10,000 in the drawer as he was leaving. Shameless! Next time the albino would know better than calling the president a pedeophile and asking for contributions to purchase arms on international rĂ¡dio.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Ayatullah(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
@EasternLion, congratulations for the 'likes' you have gathered on Nairaland. The reality however is that your man Kanu has a serious case to answer, if he can talk to you now, you will pity him.

Your man Kanu and the igbo youths supporting him should have a rethink, diverse your youthful energy to what will profit you, steer away from a suicide mission.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

Unfortunately, the people at the forefront of the agitation don't have the mental capacity for putting up a methodology for the process involved in self-determination agitation.

True
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EasternLion: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ayatullah:
@EasternLion, congratulations for the 'likes' you have gathered on Nairaland. The reality however is that your man Kanu has a serious case to answer, if he can talk to you now, you will pity him.

Your man Kanu and the igbo youths supporting him should have a rethink, diverse your youthful energy to what will profit you, steer away from a suicide mission.

I think Nigeria is d one who needs your honest advice.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Ayatullah(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2015

Your man Kanu and the igbo youths supporting him should have a rethink, diverse your youthful energy to what will profit you, steer away from a suiicide mission.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EasternLion: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
Activa:

True

Lie. They do.

What they show you is what they want you to see. iPOB does more underground work than you will read in d news.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by redcap: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aufbauh:
what most biafran agitators don't know is the fact that there is no place for secession in the Nigerian constitution. This implies that ethnic group within the Nigerian state can only achieve secession through legislative processes and not by underhand tactics or smear campaign nor protest.
Anything otherwise legislative process is null, void, inconsistent, immoral and unconstitutional which is sinful in the eyes of the law .
The United Nation charter on the right to self determination is a secondary document which is subjective to any sovereign state. For instance the right to affordable housing is an inalienable right of any individual in a country according to the UN promulgation of 1914, but does this right enforceable in all sovereign state,? NO!
So it is advisable and instructive that the agitation be channel through the proper way of legislative processes through biafran representatives in NASS. The other deadly and monstrous way to achieve secession is WAR and that will amount to stumbling twice against the same stone.

you will be living in denial if you think Nigeria can survive another civil war,whatever way it goes win/defeat biafra will be realized.i think a second war is the easiest way to achieve Biafra,but won't subscribe to that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by aviazuva: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:
FG and DSS are jokers. This people no get case, because someone said something on Radio, and because u found a transmitter in another man's house.

Managing unlawful society? Lol.

Come, nothing in this charges make meaning to me sef.

Now am gonna prove to you that this people are jokers

1. When he was arrested, he was charged
i. Unlawfully entering Nigeria
ii. Ownership of unlawful society
iii. criminal conspiracy
They took him to a magistrate court in secret, and the judge knew that all these things no carry weight, he just gave him a bail term, which was fulfilled, knowing that they have no case against Nnamdi Kanu, they now went and got an order from a high court to detain him for 90 days.
After they were challenged for going against 3 court orders, they now charged him with
i. Terrorism and Financing Terrorism
Looking at the charge itself and evidence they brought, it made nonsense of Anti-Terrorist act of 2011. When they saw the heat was much, they now dropped the 3 charges aforementioned and on getting to High Court, the court quashed the Terrorism charges they brought, based on the fact that it was no case and having disobeyed 4 courts orders, you are not in any good position to even bring forth another charge.
That was it, Terrorist and Financing Terrorism was dismantled, they have no case, and unconditional release order by the Chief Judge of the high court for illegal detention made DSS fools before everyone.
The know they don't have any case, they have none.

"What are we gonna do?" Says DSS "Let's call Baba"....now Baba said over his dead body will he allow Nnamdi Kanu to go....ask me why?
Because he has been giving him hell on Radio Biafra, and perhaps because he called him "paedophile and terrorist".
So baba told his secret service to continue holding him, as the pressure was much, DSS don't know what to do.

They now prepared a document for him to sign and forget about Biafra agitation........Remember that this is exactly what they did to Uwazuruike for 2 years, since Uwazuruike didn't have as much followers and clout and it wasn't a high profile case, they detained him as long as they wanted, and after breaking him, he signed the document and was hugely rewarded.

Now they want to do the same to Nnamdi, but unfortunately, they know about the protest, the international coverage and every other thing, so they can't really hold him down much, and they can't get him to sign the document, what do they do.

Oh yes - "Treasonable Felony", and show me evidence of treasonable felony.....
"uhm uhm, he was broadcasting on Radio from June 2012, to September 2015"....."yes, yes, what did he say in particular?"
"he said he will wage war against Nigeria....."......
"Really and you have evidence he has started that?" ... "no evidence except he was just saying it on Radio"...
what else did he do "He imported TRAM 05 transmitter and kept it in a colleague's house"..

Really a transmitter? yes - because the transmitter is unlawful.

Oh k what of the one you said he financed Terrorism, (scratches head) ...."Forget that, there is no evidence for that, we have dropped it too"

and you said he was managing unlawful organization again? But haven't you also dropped that particular charge before? "Yes sir, but we want to bloat his charge offences and make it look big and bogus"..

So in effect, you came up with "treasonable felony" because you have no other case against him......
Guess what, you still do not have any case against him, unlike Ben Onwuka who attacked a govt house, Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB hasn't hurt a fly. Just agitating for self determination and that itself is a universally recognized law.

IPOB is registered under U.N and it's agencies in charge of Self-Determination of indigenous people, and as smart as the people are, they have also registered with every human right agencies and Self-Determination organizations.

There is no valid reason to believe you'd register IPOB in Nigeria's CAC, so that one doesn't fly, infact U.N knows so well about that, that is why IPOB is duely recognized and protected by UN's charter on rights of Indigenous People.

This is no, infact the earlier you sentence him for Agitating for Biafra, the easier you make the dissolution anyways.

Buhari wants nobody to block Palestine and Western Sahara's independence, but he is here making a mockery of himself and what he said at the UN general Assembly in August.

These people got no case abeg....They just want to hold him small, he will definitely be out soon, perhaps not this December.

But the worst mistake they would do is to continue holding him under the guise of charging him for treason or even convicting him.

Infact, i said it before.
the DSS just woke up to their duty.
They would have charged him for treason in the first place.
not only did he think it and gave the info for his planned attack on Nigeria
he also went about soliciting and gathering money for arms.
He even gave December deadline to attack Nigeria.
Then he told his followers that they should be ready for the attack when he arrives Nigeria,
Then he arrived and lodged in a hotel in the "Zoo" and expected a red carpet reception.
Comon Igbos !!, Na this one go lead us?
No brains at all. and we need that a lot.
I said it that time, NK will remain incustody until the date he gave to disintergrate Nigeria passed well well

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by attacker231: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
[s]
IgrigiEOD:

**grins** Noise! Stop taking proceeds from Eastern oil and go and farm cocoa then we'll know you are serious. Let me give an expo to you yorubas. The north and revitalizing their agriculture and mining in the north, they are seriously look to drill oil in the chad basin while you yorubas are still dreaming of an indivisible one nigerian crude oil. When they get what they want and are assured of sustaining themselves, they'll pull out. It won't be sudden on Biafrans, the north will be prepared but yorubas will get the greatest shockwaves. **grins**
[/s]

Collynzo, All your own useless life is about Yoruba. See this attachee by force dunce, WTF is eastern oil Buhahahahaha. The mofo got no shame, eastern oil. Lmaooooo

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Geraraheremehn: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Pls just do dat which is ur moniker.

I pray you get a good husband.. u ain't worth being anyone's wife
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by ogmaskman: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aufbauh:

So it is advisable and instructive that the agitation be channel through the proper way of legislative processes through biafran representatives in NASS. The other deadly and monstrous way to achieve secession is WAR and that will amount to stumbling twice against the same stone.

Your last paragraph got me thinking.

Not too Long ago we had an ijaw president , an igbo Secretary to govt, an igbo deputy Senate president who, by the way, supervised the review of the Nigerian constitution which our ijaw president refused to sign into a working document. We also had a deputy speaker of the house of reps from the south east geo political zone. Non of them saw the need to institute a process for biafran state. If it couldnt be done then what makes them think they can achieve it now.

I do not see kanu winning this battle.

My $2 contribution

No disrespect intended.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by ogmaskman: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

I pray you get a good husband.. u ain't worth being anyone's wife

You kidding.......?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Amhappy(f): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aufbauh:
This implies that ethnic group within the Nigerian state can only achieve secession through legislative processes and not by underhand tactics or smear campaign nor protest.
Anything otherwise legislative process is null, void, inconsistent, immoral and unconstitutional which is sinful in the eyes of the law .
The United Nation charter on the right to self determination is a secondary document which is subjective to any sovereign state. For instance the right to affordable housing is an inalienable right of any individual in a country according to the UN promulgation of 1914, but does this right enforceable in all sovereign state,? NO!

Thank you for this lovely post. I have been called chicken heart so many times by my brothers. My ten year old son will not fight the same war my dad fought long before he met my mum. God forbid evil. Why shed ur blood twice if there is a better means. Form a political party that will champion the cause. Vote out all present govt leaders from the zone with the support of the people. Then have your ideas presented. It will take a while but the longer u are in power the better. A lot of talks on Catalonia but Biafrans never cared to know the details of what they are doing. I wonder what we did to APGA,that was a political tool by our warlord yet we are letting it die. People keep hoping on UN this and that,the UN is an organization to trust at ur own peril. They work with interest of powerful members. As for NK case,I knew the Federal govt was up to something,this has been their old tactics.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by ehinmowo: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
the charges are even mild. he has broken zillion of the zoo's laws . it will be an insult on d federation if dey allow d bastard go
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by PentiumPro(f): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

Biased mynd44 you won't see this... rule 3 is broken here you will turn blind eye.. if I call him fool now you will ban me.... lalasticlala, seun do something here

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

That is rule 3. so which part of the rule was broken? The problem with most of you Biafra supporters is that emotion rather than logic controls your vituperation.

The dude broke NO RULE!!!

You on the other hand clearly broke rule 2
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

OAM4J Myndd44

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by shidof(m): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Eledan:

Anything and anyone that will help the Biafrans to weaken Nigeria is always welcome by them.

Yeye miscreants grin grin
na dere problem, yeye pipu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by PentiumPro(f): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
fastjett:

Mr man you are just talking trash i wonder where you school and how you manage graduate, we have considered every options and we chooses this one though it seems hared but at the end Biafra will come, you know very well that the option you are suggesting is not posible in Nigeria today, how many senetor and Rep members does the Igbo produce in Nigeria that will lobby the Yoruba and Huasa Falani to include referrandum in our constitution knowing fully well they will be preparing the ground for Nigeria to break up. we know all these that is why we have chosen to follow the hard way which is the only possible way for now, we want to get our Biafra restored in honour and dignity not by begging people for our freedom. We dont expect UN, US or other world powers to help us achieve our dream, this struggle has more of divine undertone than physical struggle from all indication we know that God is with us and he is doing his miracle gradually. First charge was drop, second was dismiss and this third one and even more will be dead on arrival trust CHUKWUOKIKE ABIAMA THE GOD OF SIGNS & WONDERS OF THE THE BIAFRANS.

Look at the one that went to school and graduated. Wrote almost 100 sentences without one single paragraph. Your English teacher did a horrible job.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by illusionsbyafo(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Where is thy brain
Bobskylo:
den Nigeria should be prepared because foresees calamity roaming because now it not gonna be easy for d zoo present sorry PRESIDENT lolzzz

who is busy travelling up n down like helicopter without helipad............

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by IGBOPRINCE: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aufbauh:
Make i sit somewhere, grab my popcorn & lacasera.

Meanwhile, make dem remove Idoma /Igede community from this vague illusionary dream of Biafra before i sentence someone to death by hanging. shocked shocked shocked
oga take am easy, there re indigenous igbo speaking in idoma.

So they must come with them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by coolitempa(f): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
klax:

Bro nothing will happen though I'm not buhari supporter and i will not be but this kanu guy has simply committed a graveous offense a big treason and felony no 2 ways about it. So keep your bragging to your pocket.

I had listened to one of his useless speech video biko this guy Bleep up big time the peole who had be in this long time did not go that way and by the way my anger with this boy is *Did he carries those that matters along or infirm them before embarking on this misguided trip or the useless talk Hell No. *Did he seek permission or run a refredum seeking the igbo backing before he misjumped Hell No.

Pls pls Nwanne this is Nigeria of 2015 and not Nigeria of 1968 ok anybody that has no backing I mean strong backing and you go and tap devil by chest you will be consumed. Pls how did he think he can make any sense when the bloody sycophants who are igbo leaders and business men are die hard APC and buhari followers How did he think people like Ngige Okorocha etc will take him serious after putting their lives online to put buhari on power and one useless untrained boy will just come from one jungle and say all their efforts should be put in bin

Pls all these one that has all their lives and billions in Lagos Abuja Kano etc how did this boy expect them to abadon their money and business or put their entire life saving on line because one ewu (goat) fuming

By the way who a hell is kanu and who gave him the permission to lead igbo You may say whatever I don't bloody give a damn that guy must be charge for his offense so next time he learn how to seek elders and those that matters support before trying what he has done. He left his kids and wife in Europe and put the village fools life online to die for no common sense talk isn't After we will be blaming other tribes after failed again isn't Biko make he pack well plss I'm sick of this nonsense ok.

That is what baffles me the most. One of the most senseless ever so-called leaders to have ever emerged.... cheesy cheesy Abuses everybody o, Ibo leaders, Yoruba leaders, Hausa Leaders and their people. Even international leaders including his neighbours who want no part of Biafra. He then singlehandedly allocates parts of Nigeria to his dream without their consent etc thereby causing ethnic war. He also abuses his own peoples businessmen and women...the entrepreneurs who could have backed him up especially at this time. The boy has no mandate other than a banned illegal radio station which taps into the frustrations of suffering people, makes threats of war against his country...He has nothing and no basis for even his grievances which are not peculiar to Ibos alone...but to the whole of Nigeria.

The stupid boy just buy market wey pass am and he is going down for a longgggggggg time and that is if he is even lucky sef. He unfortunately brought all these on top of his own head and his dumb jobless supporters.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by MediaBlog(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
ziccoit:
Except a stupid one; no person should be greater or stronger than a government.
Corrupt government you mean??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by boujaye: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
joseph1832:
This is hilarious. So all the celebration was indeed, for nothing. Its a clear pointer that those who rant for this imaginary Biafra are just looking for ways to ferment trouble.

One will even ask them, where was Nnambi Kanu and his Radio Biafra during the last administration?

Its almost funny how those who clamor for this Biafra, kept mute during the last administration, and now decided to rant, during this administration, all in the name of being 'marginalize'.

Let's even ask ourselves, if a particular community or set of people are marginalized, isn't that community or set of people suppose to petition the FG and state their course rather than call for secession?

I'll say this loud and clear for those who have ears to hear. IPOB and her sympathizers are only shouting for Biafra because and only because Goodluck Jonathan lost the presidential election!!!.
liar!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by arresa: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:
FG and DSS are jokers. This people no get case, because someone said something on Radio, and because u found a transmitter in another man's house.

Managing unlawful society? Lol.

Come, nothing in this charges make meaning to me sef.

Now am gonna prove to you that this people are jokers

1. When he was arrested, he was charged
i. Unlawfully entering Nigeria
ii. Ownership of unlawful society
iii. criminal conspiracy
They took him to a magistrate court in secret, and the judge knew that all these things no carry weight, he just gave him a bail term, which was fulfilled, knowing that they have no case against Nnamdi Kanu, they now went and got an order from a high court to detain him for 90 days.
After they were challenged for going against 3 court orders, they now charged him with
i. Terrorism and Financing Terrorism
Looking at the charge itself and evidence they brought, it made nonsense of Anti-Terrorist act of 2011. When they saw the heat was much, they now dropped the 3 charges aforementioned and on getting to High Court, the court quashed the Terrorism charges they brought, based on the fact that it was no case and having disobeyed 4 courts orders, you are not in any good position to even bring forth another charge.
That was it, Terrorist and Financing Terrorism was dismantled, they have no case, and unconditional release order by the Chief Judge of the high court for illegal detention made DSS fools before everyone.
The know they don't have any case, they have none.

"What are we gonna do?" Says DSS "Let's call Baba"....now Baba said over his dead body will he allow Nnamdi Kanu to go....ask me why?
Because he has been giving him hell on Radio Biafra, and perhaps because he called him "paedophile and terrorist".
So baba told his secret service to continue holding him, as the pressure was much, DSS don't know what to do.

They now prepared a document for him to sign and forget about Biafra agitation........Remember that this is exactly what they did to Uwazuruike for 2 years, since Uwazuruike didn't have as much followers and clout and it wasn't a high profile case, they detained him as long as they wanted, and after breaking him, he signed the document and was hugely rewarded.

Now they want to do the same to Nnamdi, but unfortunately, they know about the protest, the international coverage and every other thing, so they can't really hold him down much, and they can't get him to sign the document, what do they do.

Oh yes - "Treasonable Felony", and show me evidence of treasonable felony.....
"uhm uhm, he was broadcasting on Radio from June 2012, to September 2015"....."yes, yes, what did he say in particular?"
"he said he will wage war against Nigeria....."......
"Really and you have evidence he has started that?" ... "no evidence except he was just saying it on Radio"...
what else did he do "He imported TRAM 05 transmitter and kept it in a colleague's house"..

Really a transmitter? yes - because the transmitter is unlawful.

Oh k what of the one you said he financed Terrorism, (scratches head) ...."Forget that, there is no evidence for that, we have dropped it too"

and you said he was managing unlawful organization again? But haven't you also dropped that particular charge before? "Yes sir, but we want to bloat his charge offences and make it look big and bogus"..

So in effect, you came up with "treasonable felony" because you have no other case against him......
Guess what, you still do not have any case against him, unlike Ben Onwuka who attacked a govt house, Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB hasn't hurt a fly. Just agitating for self determination and that itself is a universally recognized law.

IPOB is registered under U.N and it's agencies in charge of Self-Determination of indigenous people, and as smart as the people are, they have also registered with every human right agencies and Self-Determination organizations.

There is no valid reason to believe you'd register IPOB in Nigeria's CAC, so that one doesn't fly, infact U.N knows so well about that, that is why IPOB is duely recognized and protected by UN's charter on rights of Indigenous People.

This is no, infact the earlier you sentence him for Agitating for Biafra, the easier you make the dissolution anyways.

Buhari wants nobody to block Palestine and Western Sahara's independence, but he is here making a mockery of himself and what he said at the UN general Assembly in August.

These people got no case abeg....They just want to hold him small, he will definitely be out soon, perhaps not this December.

But the worst mistake they would do is to continue holding him under the guise of charging him for treason or even convicting him.

1. IPOD is not registered with anybody, not the UN or any credible entity on the surface of the earth.

2. The UN doesn't meddle in the internal affairs of sovereign entities unless based on or recommended by the UN security council to intervene.

3. Treason charge against his character remains a valid charge simply because he openly made treasonous statements against the Nigerian state his many treasonous statements are on record, on video.

4. Inciting violence and soliciting weapons to use against any sovereign state is not only a criminal act, it's treasonable.

Unfortunately for Nigeria, we are still saddled with people like you and your kind with ignorance, unpatriotic spirit and identity confusion dripping all over your forms.

The character in jail is not a serious character, he's dumb, foolish and ignorant. He did more damage to his biafra yarnings than good.

He should be peacefully mobilizing not only his own people, but also the rest of Nigeria towards a referendum which is what sane and rational aggrieved people do these days all over the world.

You deprive yourself needed support and goodwill when you incite hate, insult and abuse people, incite violence and destruction against your own countrymen and supporters on the other side.

Nothing good comes out of promoting hate and violence and I don't even see the UN you are talking about supporting such foolish and destructive rubbish especially when the same UN and the rest of the world is still struggling to deal with needless violence, wars and other unfortunate events all over the globe.

You people need to quit your self destructive delusions, hate and violence gets you nowhere, you have history to learn from.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by IGBOPRINCE: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
christopher123:

I dont know what your talking about ...I have many Yoruba friend and my babe is one also ..but what I carry for head is anti violence

Why are africans this way? Why do we love using brute instead of force

Remember life is more important than war

That Tony Christopher must have been a really funny dude to you
don't mind them, they re confused. Though your name christopher reminds them of tonychristopher my man.
I guess your typing or your statements is different from tonychristopher cos tony always add igbo words in his comments though.
Nwannan ke efe neme?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EasternLion: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
arresa:

1. IPOD is not registered with anybody, not the UN or any credible entity on the surface of the earth.

2. The UN doesn't meddle in the internal affairs of sovereign entities unless based on or recommended by the UN security council to intervene.

3. Treason charge against his character remains a valid charge simply because he openly made treasonous statements against the Nigerian state his many treasonous statements are on record, on video.

4. Inciting violence and soliciting weapons to use against any sovereign state is not only a criminal act, it's treasonable.

Unfortunately for Nigeria, we are still saddled with people like you and your kind with ignorance, unpatriotic spirit and identity confusion dripping all over your forms.

The character in jail is not a serious character, he's dumb, foolish and ignorant. He did more damage to his biafra yarnings than good.

He should be peacefully mobilizing not only his own people, but also the rest of Nigeria towards a referendum which is what sane and rational aggrieved people do these days all over the world.

You deprive yourself needed support and goodwill when you incite hate, insult and abuse people, incite violence and destruction against your own countrymen and supporters on the other side.

Nothing good comes out of promoting hate and violence and I don't even see the UN you are talking about supporting such foolish and destructive rubbish especially when the same UN and the rest of the world is still struggling to deal with needless violence, wars and other unfortunate events all over the globe.

You people need to quit your self destructive delusions, hate and violence gets you nowhere, you have history to learn from.

Photographer, u don yan okpata finish?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by arresa: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
[s]
EasternLion:

Photographer, u don yan okpata finish?
[/s]

Formulating sane and rational viewpoints to support your thoughtless and ignorant post would have sufficed.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Geraraheremehn: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

That is rule 3. so which part of the rule was broken? The problem with most of you Biafra supporters is that emotion rather than logic controls your vituperation.

The dude broke NO RULE!!!

You on the other hand clearly broke rule 2

OAM4J Myndd44

Don't upset me.. I don't depend on nairaland to live... he insulted a tribe by calling them chest beaters.... I remember calling yoruba people Yoruba people and I was banned... so what stops his ban after insulting my tribe... never you in ya life quote me again to avoid something greater than ya entire generation visit you... respect ya self.. boy/girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) / President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.