Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG (46800 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Single Individual Cannot Be Charged With Treasonable Felony- Says Nnamdi Kanu / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by huptin(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2015
CSTR2:
The The US will not condone the creation of another bokoharam.
If the Nigerian govt decides to go on a murdering spree in the South-east because of their peaceful nature, then they should be ready to answer to the UN and the US when the south east begins to boil over.

I like your optimism. Just as Gowon answered to them after murdering millions of people, or Omar Bashir of Sudan has answered for killing millions of people in Darfur? If the US/UN really cared just a phone call would have been enough to secure the release of Nnmadi Kanu. The truth is the US dont care about Biafra, they never will, in this life all animals are equal but some are more equal than the others. The north attracts the attention of the world because of the growth of islamic fundamentalism, Biafra in the real sense has no allies, the FG knows this thats why they fire at protesters at will, knowing that nothing will happen.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EasternLion: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2015
Anticabal:

This write up is funny o. grin

Broh, the people are jokers, i just analysed it the way they are going about it too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by B69U: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2015
A court ordered for Nnamdi release was disobeyed and an illegal detention continues, won't it be easy for Buhari to declare arewa republic than sink Nigeria into a civil war?

Treasonable felony wen the Army are killing peaceful protesters. DSS disobeying court order.

Nnamdi Kanu is not a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by GstringAngela(f): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2015
Anticabal:

English! but i'll speak it with you. Now is there a place for secession and referendum in the British constitution that the scottish had to point to? cheesy cheesy
Dude, go read up on The Acts of Union 1707. Moreso, the SNP was the political party that helped champion the Scottish call for a referendum.
Now tell us, which political party in the South East has secession/referendum as there campaign manifesto ? Why are your Senator and HOR mute about biafra ? There are legitimate ways of acheiving secession, not by operating a pirate radio station, calling for war against Nigeria, treatning to kill Yoruba and Hausa, urging heeebos to kill Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Kumuyi and burn down all Yoruba owned Churches in heeeboland.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Anticabal: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2015
CSTR2:
The US and indeed the UN have acknowledged the biafran issue. Infact i think the biafran issue is the top-most agenda concerning Nigeria at the UN right now.
The US is watching definitely and any wide-spread tumult beyond a certain limit would draw elicite a reponse.
Unlike the largely peaceful christian south-east,The shia got a quick response from the US due to the bokjoharam-northern Nigeria connection. The US will not condone the creation of another bokoharam.
If the Nigerian govt decides to go on a murdering spree in the South-east because of their peaceful nature, then they should be ready to answer to the UN and the US when the south east begins to boil over.

You are wrong. This is a foremost US Republican website and their pro-Biafran writeup. The democats led by Husseine obama align with muslims but the republicans are very conservative against muslims and they are coming to power.

townhall.com/columnists/terrypaulson/2015/10/05/draft-n2060242/page/full
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EasternLion: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2015
huptin:

I like your optimism. Just as Gowon answered to them after murdering millions of people, or Omar Bashir of Sudan has answered for killing millions of people in Darfur? If the US/UN really cared just a phone call would have been enough to secure the release of Nnmadi Kanu. The truth is the US dont care about Biafra, they never will, in this life all animals are equal but some are more equal than the others. The north attracts the attention of the world because of the growth of islamic fundamentalism, Biafra in the real sense has no allies, the FG knows this thats why they fire at protesters at will, knowing that nothing will happen.

If you really want to talk about Gowon, then we will really have to go back to pinning it on U.K.

But that was then, what has happened has happened, but for this present day and time, even 1/20 of such killing can't happened, under the guise of wanting to secede.
Omar Al-Bashir is on the wanted list of ICC, and last time, South Africa let him go, and they will definitely be sanctioned, the people are waiting for Bashir to step down and that over for him. Why has he been hiding about then, if he think say he get power, let him travel out anyhow.

Last week, AU voted to flood Burundi with peace keeping forces even without approval of Burundian government, that tells you things are changing a little bit.

Finally, U.K parliament started a debate on Biafra and in the next coming weeks, alot of things will happen, so Nigeria will likely thread carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
I thought he was released.

Kanu was not charged with any offense, he was held in detention....which is different than being imprisoned or jailed. You cannot hold any person in detentiin longer than 60days without charge. This was the position of the courts, that he should either be charged or released. So in his appearance there was no charge and so was ordered to be released.

DSS continued to hold him on grounds that he is a material risk to national security. Now that he has beencharged they will hold him indefinitely and carry out investigation to unveil evidence and ties to prove him guilty beyond reasonable doubt and compel the court to throw the judicial books at him.

I must repeat my admonition here once again. Ibos are self destructive and politically and diplomatically immature. Where others use common sense to sidestep unecessary confrontation Ibos will choose to use brute force.to dare its enemy and label it bravery.

Right now as we speak there are many Northerners who have fled and gone on self exile to dodge Buhari's dragnet. In fact if DSS had been a day late Dasuki would already be out of the country and stay gone. Their dispatch and siege on his house was ordered the morning it was revealed that he was planning exit. This is why they lay sieged on his father's house as well cause his true whereabouts was not immediately confirmdd. Umaru Dikko stayed the fvk out of Buhari's reach in 1984. No sensible Nigerian who has common sense and maturity, especially when you are a wanted man, would walk in and dare authorities. What is a common sense in others is stewpidity in yanmiri.

During NADECO years, many Yorubas who were determined to make life hell for Abacha packed their shyyte up and vamoosed...and harassed him from distance. I guess these were cowards. Well, they are the ones ruling Nigeria now.

What the fck made this Kanu walk in here to dare Buhari? Buhari own brothers are running away and escaping through open borders to avoid his scrutiny. I guess these Hausas and Fulanis that are on EFCC wanted list are cowards.

Kanu and his Ibo brothers are the only people in Nigeria that are brave, everyone else is coward!

Im not sure Kanu will survive this treason charge...but I could be wrong, his brave Ibo brothers will plot a jailbreak and snatch him out of DSS prison one of these days.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EasternLion: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2015
Anticabal:

You are wrong. This is a foremost US Republican website and their pro-Biafran writeup. The democats led by Husseine obama align with muslims but the republicans are very conservative against muslims and they are coming to power.

townhall.com/columnists/terrypaulson/2015/10/05/draft-n2060242/page/full

Yeah, I wanted to add that to Huptin too, next year will trigger lots of changes, and Buhari will have it hot if Republicans come into power, that is why am even advising IPOB to keep it till after U.S elections.

IT was republican government of George Bush and Rize that sponsored the Self-Determination charter, and Republicans being very conservative on muslims, so Buhari only has few months to Bugah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by MuamarGaddaffi: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2015
Aufbauh:
Make i sit somewhere, grab my popcorn & lacasera.

Meanwhile, make dem remove Idoma /Igede community from this vague illusionary dream of Biafra before i sentence someone to death by hanging. shocked shocked shocked

Imagine an igala /Idoma man? Benue state is dead. The only time you see people in ATM/Bank in benue state is when they pay salaries. Honestly these people are suffering . No airport ,no good road and the only state you see sizable number of igbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Anticabal: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2015
GstringAngela:
Dude, go read up on The Acts of Union 1707. Moreso, the SNP was the political party that helped champion the Scottish call for a referendum.
Now tell us, which political party in the South East has secession/referendum as there campaign manifesto ? Why are your Senator and HOR mute about biafra ? There are legitimate ways of acheiving secession, not by operating a pirate radio station, calling for war against Nigeria, treatning to kill Yoruba and Hausa, urging heeebos to kill Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Kumuyi and burn down all Yoruba owned Churches in heeeboland.

Our senators don't need to believe in Biafra. Power rests with the people not the politicians. Like they say-All politics is local. If the people want Biafra they'll get it regardless of what the politician. A revolution is on the horizon. If you can't see it, me i can't help you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by prophetone(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:

Oh i see, what has happened to the ones who have done so? Then if Buhari after his coup and "dogs and baboons" statements can be president of the zoo, then Nnamdi Kanu will be out of there.

Sorry bro, like I told you, if they had evidence to pin him down, they'd have charged him with T.F from day one, that is why they were all running around bringing trumped up charges against him anyhow, just as those ones were without evidence, this one too will be dismantled for lack of evidence.

If you believe Buhari is not a felon, then Nnamdi Kanu is not.

It's common knowledge that the meaning of the kare jini (dogs) statement was twisted by the PDP for their failed election propaganda. You can't simply transliterate a Hausa idiom verbatim without noting its interpretation.

That said, stop making noise and go and start a petition if you're so convinced as stated by someone here.

P'S the heavy charge must've been delayed in order to complete gathering bulletproof evidence to nail Nnamdi Kanu. The earlier charges are simply holding charges. He is a goner.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Anticabal: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:

Yeah, I wanted to add that to Huptin too, next year will trigger lots of changes, and Buhari will have it hot if Republicans come into power, that is why am even advising IPOB to keep it till after U.S elections.

IT was republican government of George Bush and Rize that sponsored the Self-Determination charter, and Republicans being very conservative on muslims, so Buhari only has few months to Bugah

World powers kept nigeria together, World powers will also partition it. The Republicans coming to power will change a lot of things on the global scene.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EasternLion: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Kanu was not charged with any offense, he was held in detention....which is different than being imprisoned or jailed. You cannot hold any person in detentiin longer than 60days without charge. This was the position of the courts, that he should either be charged or released. So in his appearance there was no charge and so was ordered to be released.

DSS continued to hold him on grounds that he is a material risk to national security. Now that he has beencharged they will hold him indefinitely and carry out investigation to unveil evidence and ties to prove him guilty beyond reasonable doubt and compel the court to throw the judicial books at him.

I must repeat my admonition here once again. Ibos are self destructive and politically and diplomatically immature. Where others use common sense to sidestep unecessary confrontation Ibos will choose to use brute force.to dare its enemy and label it bravery.

Right now as we speak there are many Northerners who have fled and gone on self exile to dodge Buhari's dragnet. In fact if DSS had been a day late Dasuki would already be out of the country and stay gone for a while. Umaru Dikko stayed the fvk out of Buhari's reach in 1984. No sensible Nigerian who has common sense and maturity, especially when you are a wanted man, would walk in and dare authorities. What is a common sense in others is stewpidity in yanmiri.

During NADECO years, many Yorubas who were determined to make life hell for Abacha packed their shyyte up and vamoosed...and harassed him from distance. I guess these were cowards. Well, they are the ones ruling Nigeria now.

What the fck made this Kanu walk in here to dare Buhari? Buhari own brothers are running away and escaping through open borders to avoid his scrutiny. I guess these Hausas and Fulanis that are on EFCC wanted list are cowards.

Kanu and his Ibo brothers are the only people in Nigeria that are brave, everyone else is coward!

Im not sure Kanu will survive this treason charge...but I could be wrong, his brave Ibo brothers will plot a jailbteak and snatch him out of DSS prison one of these days.

All these are over talk, DSS does not have a case against him, remember they have gone to court with two different types of charges already and they had no evidence and first one was the one that got him bail, which they dropped, now they took him to High Court for Terrorism and Financing Terrorism, still no evidence to present a clear case, the court quashed that one and ordered for his release.

This one right now is a panic mode charge, so they can hold him down a bit, remember it's even on the report that he was made to sign a document which he refused.
There is no case here, everyone knows it. His only offence is calling Buhari "paedophile and terrorist".

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2015
B69U:

Nnamdi Kanu is not a Nigerian.

This is a new one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EternalTruths: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:

If you really want to talk about Gowon, then we will really have to go back to pinning it on U.K.

But that was then, what has happened has happened, but for this present day and time, even 1/20 of such killing can't happened, under the guise of wanting to secede.
Omar Al-Bashir is on the wanted list of ICC, and last time, South Africa let him go, and they will definitely be sanctioned, the people are waiting for Bashir to step down and that over for him. Why has he been hiding about then, if he think say he get power, let him travel out anyhow.

Last week, AU voted to flood Burundi with peace keeping forces even without approval of Burundian government, that tells you things are changing a little bit.

Finally, U.K parliament started a debate on Biafra and in the next coming weeks, alot of things will happen, so Nigeria will likely thread carefully.

This is the key thing Nigerians don't know cool

Little by little, UK will vote referendum. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:

All these are over talk, DSS does not have a case against him, remember they have gone to court with two different types of charges already and they had no evidence and first one was the one that got him bail, which they dropped, now they took him to High Court for Terrorism and Financing Terrorism, still no evidence to present a clear case, the court quashed that one and ordered for his release.

This one right now is a panic mode charge, so they can hold him down a bit, remember it's even on the report that he was made to sign a document which he refused.
There is no case here, everyone knows it. His only offence is calling Buhari "paedophile and terrorist".

Why did the mumu come to Nigeria to confront the zoo?

Worse, he called himself Biafran but did not use Biafran passport to fly in, and landed in a zoo airport instead of one in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EasternLion: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2015
prophetone:

It's common knowledge that the meaning of the kare jini (dogs) statement was twisted by the PDP for their failed election propaganda. You can't simply transliterate a Hausa idiom verbatim without noting its interpretation.

That said, stop making noise and go and start a petition if you're so convinced as stated by someone here.

P'S the heavy charge must've been delayed in order to complete gathering bulletproof evidence to nail Nnamdi Kanu. The earlier charges are simply holding charges. He is a goner.

Weren't people singing that the first two times they went to court was the final case and he will be thrown into jail.
I said it during the first time that Terrorism charge was brought up, that if they fail to convict him based on Nigeria' anti-terrorism laws, then they should forget the man and let him go, and am still standing on that.
Treasonable felony said to be committed on the path of Self-Determination is like a hydra-head animal. Unfortunately for Nigeria, their hands are limited on the said treason case. This is the case of someone agitating for self-determination here, and believe me, DSS have no evidence to convict him.

We'll be back here to discuss on this sometime soon, when he will be out.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by B69U: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:

And Buhari is that Paedophile and Terrorist. They are illegally holding Namdi Kanu and disobeying court order. They demolish Shiite leader house and mosque illegally without court order.

Murdered over 300 shiite muslim buried in shallow grave and left on the street. They murder peaceful unarmed protesters in Onitsha. They are only holding Nnamdi to continue murdering unarmed protesters.

It is clear that this is a boko haram government with total disregard for rule of law just like the Islamic state.

Thank God Hussien Obama tenure ends this 2016. No black or muslim should ever be allowed to rule America again.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by bugzbunny: 9:05am On Dec 22, 2015
spanishkid:
I was beginning to think the Nigerian govt was weak. Hang that bastard by his balls. Nothing will happen.
Mods ban this guy
Rules broken...2 and 3.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by B69U: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2015
Activa:

This is is new one grin grin grin

He is a Biafran with British citizenship. Presently only British.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by GstringAngela(f): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2015
Anticabal:

Our senators don't need to believe in Biafra. Power rests with the people not the politicians. Like they say-All politics is local. If the people want Biafra they'll get it regardless of what the politician. A revolution is on the horizon. If you can't see it, me i can't help you.
How can you acheive secession without your politicians? Okay let me school you a bit.

Did you know that the constituiton of Nigeria has no provision for referendum. Which invariably means that the UN Charter for self determination has no locus standi in Nigeria in this context. In other words, the UN cannot conduct a plebscite in a sovereign state whose laws give no room for such, as the case is with Nigeria

However, you have the civic right to recall your legislatures who arent pro-biafra and elect those who have secession as their campaign manifesto. When they get to plenary, urge them to lobby for a constitutional ammendment; let them sponsor bills that will see to the incluslion of referendum in the constitution. All these and many more are the modus operandi involved in acheiving secession

These are the sort of things namdi kanu ought to have taught you air heads instead of threatning to wage war against Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2015
B69U:

He is a Biafran with British citizenship. Presently only British.

Continue to delude yourself.

Who is the president of the country called Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EasternLion: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Why did the mumu come to Nigeria to confront the zoo?

Worse, he called himself Biafran but did not use Biafran passport to fly in, and landed in a zoo airport instead of one in Biafra.

oga, I believe you were one of those who said he was sending people to die while enjoying in U.K.
Believe me, Nnamdi could have stayed back in U.K and perfected his plan, if he has in mind of raising a militia force, and still be able to conceal it using willing proxies as partners. Afterall, he was mostly away and amassed millions of followers back home here.

He was in U.K all through, while coming home once in a while, and built IPOB and Radio Biafra from scratch, that radio biafra fb group that has the highest followership in the whole world started with only 10 people.

But a time comes when you have to make extra step in actualizing what you want, the only thing that could have exploded the whole matter was him getting arrested or say being dead, and all these while, there was nothing to trigger people to come out on the street and protest peacefully, perfectly nothing.
On getting arrested, he has crossed two boundaries, making Biafra an international discourse and making millions others march on the street, he may have lost his freedom for a while, but no one would have taken him serious if he didn't take the extra 'stupid' mode of getting arrested.

Ask yourself, why did he evade security all the while he was coming and going out of Nigeria, 2 months before he was arrested, he was in Biafra-land, and still went back to U.K before the WOrld Igbo COngress meeting, and subsequent tour of Asian countries.

Now, in the city I stay, motorist now hang Biafran flags like as if it was discussed by their union, even Keke people are crazy about it, but before Nnamdi Kanu, it was tantamount to signing your own death sentence, now. People now sing Biafra anthem on the road, it is virtually played everywhere.

On the party I was last night, they kicked it off with a Biafran anthem, and what took the agitation to this level? The guts of one man.

It was a stupid idea getting caught afterall, but his arrest took the agitation to a whole new level.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by EternalTruths: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2015
EasternLion:

oga, I believe you were one of those who said he was sending people to die while enjoying in U.K.
Believe me, Nnamdi could have stayed back in U.K and perfected his plan, if he has in mind of raising a militia force, and still be able to conceal it using willing proxies as partners. Afterall, he was mostly away and amassed millions of followers back home here.

He was in U.K all through, while coming home once in a while, and built IPOB and Radio Biafra from scratch, that radio biafra fb group that has the highest followership in the whole world started with only 10 people.

But a time comes when you have to make extra step in actualizing what you want, the only thing that could have exploded the whole matter was him getting arrested or say being dead, and all these while, there was nothing to trigger people to come out on the street and protest peacefully, perfectly nothing.
On getting arrested, he has crossed two boundaries, making Biafra an international discourse and making millions others march on the street, he may have lost his freedom for a while, but no one would have taken him serious if he didn't take the extra 'stupid' mode of getting arrested.

Ask yourself, why did he evade security all the while he was coming and going out of Nigeria, 2 months before he was arrested, he was in Biafra-land, and still went back to U.K before the WOrld Igbo COngress meeting, and subsequent tour of Asian countries.

Now, in the city I stay, motorist now hang Biafran flags like as if it was discussed by their union, even Keke people are crazy about it, but before Nnamdi Kanu, it was tantamount to signing your own death sentence, now. People now sing Biafra anthem on the road, it is virtually played everywhere.

On the party I was last night, they kicked it off with a Biafran anthem, and what took the agitation to this level? The guts of one man.

It was a stupid idea getting caught afterall, but his arrest took the agitation to a whole new level.

One man's gut inspired bravery

One man's death will inspire freedom

Buhari lack of wisdom will spur this cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by kaspoc: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2015
aiit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2015
Marlboro1:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/biafra-fg-charges-kanu-2-others-with-treasonable-felony/

There is one simple thing i know. YOU CANT FIGHT COMMUNITY OR GOVT. AND WIN.

They should make him denounce radio biafra and order his fellow e-Biafrans to close the station. They should not release him until e-Biafra activities stop. UNTIL NO BIAFRA MENTIONED ON NL AND LINDA IKEJI.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by omonnakoda: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu has the right to agitate for Biafra. There is nothing like unlawful society.It seems to me that the prosecutors are guessing

The only thing that all this will achieve is to raise the profile of a rather unintelligent nonentity just like Asari Dokubo. In a few years time Nnamdi will be an Ibo "leader" whilst in truth he is just an opportunist with no substance and nothing of value to offer. The government should release him immediately

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by porshuch: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2015
So so happy. Next time he should learn how to talk.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by yomi007k(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2015
Na wa oo..

I can't even date an ibo babe no more cos I don't knw wats gonna happen in d future.

So pathetic... sad

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by BryNin89(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2015
That guy deserve more punishment than all these, because he's speaking for the minority..... A reasonable ibo man will never pray for Biafra to be granted "shekem"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2015
darlenese:
This isn't making sense anymore, after detaining him for months , Govt just realised he should be charged for Treason even when the judiciary has released him?
I don't understand Buhari at all

He should not start what he cannot finish o, this is democracy

The aim is to break him and snuff the hope out of him.

The charges are legit and releasing him is only sentimental, saying well some people are above the law of the land.

No matter how much Scotland wanted to break away, they have never used illegality in their approach, everything has been done within the confines of the law. Ipob can take a cue.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video) / APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.