Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

How To Send Personalized SMS On Domesms.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Send Personalized SMS On Domesms.com (884 Views)

How To Send Bulk Emails Campaignment Of Sendpulse For Free / How To Send Unlimited Emails With Free Php Mailer / Finally There's A Plugin You Can Use To Send Bulk Sms From Your Wordpress Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Personalized SMS On Domesms.com by TetralixTech: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2015
DomeSMS.com is an Integrated Mobile Marketing Portal which allows you to do more than just send Bulk SMS, apart from the guaranteed Instant Delivery of your Bulk Messages and Pocket-friendly pricing, they also have world-class customer service and wonderful features like Auto-Responder, Personalized SMS, Electronic Quiz, Shortcodes and more.

The feature on www.DomeSMS.com I want to talk about today is the ‘Personalized SMS’ feature i.e mentioning recipients’ names within your Bulk SMS even if you are sending to thousands of numbers at the same time.

Wondering what uses you can put the ‘Personalized SMS’ to ?

Sending Event Invitations
Sending Payment Reminders to Clients or from Schools to Parents
Promoting Business
Evangelism by Religous bodies etc

In the following paragraphs, I’ll show you the steps to send personalized messages on DomeSMS.com

1. The first step is to register on www.domesms.com if you don’t have an account there. You can do so by clicking here

2. If you don’t have enough SMS credits you can buy more units by clicking on the ‘Action’ tab and then ‘Buy SMS Credit’ then choose either Online payment(Automatic Crediting) or Bank Payment.

3. After buying the amount of unit you need, it is now time to send your message. Click on the ‘Messaging’ tab and then click on ‘Personalized SMS’

4. Click on the ‘Download Template’ link to download the template for sending the Personalized Messages

5. Open the downloaded file and follow the sample in the file to input the phone numbers and names as required.

6.After you enter the data as required remember to save.

7. When composing your message, Don’t forget to input’@@name@@’ at the point where you want the recipients name to appear.

8. When you have finished composing your message click on browse to select the file which you saved before, remember to include@@name@@ at the point where you want the name to appear and click on ‘Send’

Thats all.

You’ll agree with me that the Personalized SMS is a wonderful tool for mobile marketing. So head over to www.domesms.com and make use of the Incredible features there.
Re: How To Send Personalized SMS On Domesms.com by rolexsms(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2015
TetralixTech:
DomeSMS.com is an Integrated Mobile Marketing Portal which allows you to do more than just send Bulk SMS, apart from the guaranteed Instant Delivery of your Bulk Messages and Pocket-friendly pricing, they also have world-class customer service and wonderful features like Auto-Responder, Personalized SMS, Electronic Quiz, Shortcodes and more.

The feature on www.DomeSMS.com I want to talk about today is the ‘Personalized SMS’ feature i.e mentioning recipients’ names within your Bulk SMS even if you are sending to thousands of numbers at the same time.

Wondering what uses you can put the ‘Personalized SMS’ to ?

Sending Event Invitations
Sending Payment Reminders to Clients or from Schools to Parents
Promoting Business
Evangelism by Religous bodies etc

In the following paragraphs, I’ll show you the steps to send personalized messages on DomeSMS.com

1. The first step is to register on www.domesms.com if you don’t have an account there. You can do so by clicking here

2. If you don’t have enough SMS credits you can buy more units by clicking on the ‘Action’ tab and then ‘Buy SMS Credit’ then choose either Online payment(Automatic Crediting) or Bank Payment.

3. After buying the amount of unit you need, it is now time to send your message. Click on the ‘Messaging’ tab and then click on ‘Personalized SMS’

4. Click on the ‘Download Template’ link to download the template for sending the Personalized Messages

5. Open the downloaded file and follow the sample in the file to input the phone numbers and names as required.

6.After you enter the data as required remember to save.

7. When composing your message, Don’t forget to input’@@name@@’ at the point where you want the recipients name to appear.

8. When you have finished composing your message click on browse to select the file which you saved before, remember to include@@name@@ at the point where you want the name to appear and click on ‘Send’

Thats all.

You’ll agree with me that the Personalized SMS is a wonderful tool for mobile marketing. So head over to www.domesms.com and make use of the Incredible features there.
hello bro a nice site u have there.... the layout seems to be too wide for my opera mini mobile.... try making it responsive.... God bless

1 Like

Re: How To Send Personalized SMS On Domesms.com by TetralixTech: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
rolexsms:

hello bro a nice site u have there.... the layout seems to be too wide for my opera mini mobile.... try making it responsive.... God bless
Thanks
Re: How To Send Personalized SMS On Domesms.com by TetralixTech: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Happy Holidays
Re: How To Send Personalized SMS On Domesms.com by yomalex(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2016
Domesms.com
Re: How To Send Personalized SMS On Domesms.com by yomalex(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Give a Personal touch to your messages.

(1) (Reply)

Five Star CEO E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz Sprinter (photos) / Can Neteller Card Be Used In Verifying Paypal / Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.