Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching - Agriculture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching (35204 Views)

On-the-farm Practical Agribusiness Coaching In Pictures( Register Now!!!) / 2016 Yabdi Free States Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Richierich1: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
richardo2006@yahoo.com
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by jayyjayy1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
pls add 08069045033 thanks
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
peterspp:
Added
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Addamu(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
adamuyahaya2a@gmail.com
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Mcsenior(m): 1:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Kindly add me pls btcfirstclass@gmail.com from Ibadan.
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Derealme(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do you want maize at the cheapest price? Do you want maize in large quantity any where in Nigeria? Call or WhatsApp Folabi on 07069596909

Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Derealme(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Add me 07069596909
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2017
Derealme:
Add me 07069596909
Added
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by olaide68(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
There is no doubt agricbusiness venture is very profitable but you will needs proper guidance and mentoring to succeed especially if you are starting your business for the first time, having little or no knowledge about the business of agriculture.
money have been made and money have been lost. The thin line between money made and money lost can be the difference about what you know and your capability.
I am an incurable learner who is curious to know more and improve my capacity because the more I know, the more success I will have.
I have always believe in on-the-farm training where real practical work are being carried out and participant performance can be tracked and mistakes can be easily corrected.
I will not be doing it alone. i am partnering with a very successful farmer, the CEO of Oladire Farms, Mr Ayoola Oladire with over 20 years of experience in farming business.
The aim of the Free Agribusiness Coaching is to create Millionaires through agribusiness and I am sure if you are able to learn and do on your farmland what you will learn practically, the sky is the beginning for you.
To qualify, you must have interest in farming, you should have a farmland or about to and be ready to start making use of it by next season.
Due to our busy schedules,We are starting with 50 people and will be restricted to South west for now.
You can drop your email and phone number on this thread and you will be contacted or you send it to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
join the whatsapp agribusiness coaching group 08164628081.
*Modified*
To accomodate more people,we are increasing the number to 100 people.
So hurry before the opportunity closes.

You can also find us on Telegram

AGRIBUSINESS FORUM
https:///agribusinessforum

You can also read some of my informative articles
https://www.nairaland.com/3011053/get-free-hybrid-suckers-up
www.nairaland.com/2097637/hidden-truths-plantain-farming-business
www.nairaland.com/2054489/how-start-profitable-plantain-farm

www.nairaland.com/2590099/fast-money-making-machine-crop
www.facebook.com/waleagro
abdulgafarlukman@gmail. com
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by aonibz: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2017
Pls add me. aonibz@yahoo.com. 08033805594
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by morounkeji18(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2017
mayorelton@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2017
aonibz:
Pls add me. aonibz@yahoo.com. 08033805594
Added.
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by PoWConsulting: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Visit my page on www.facebook.com/waleagro for info on how to start a profitable agribusiness venture.
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by NeckyKonko: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Please add me if this is still on - 08055333076
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by NeckyKonko: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Please, I need a link to people exporting ewedu and other agric produce. Thanks.
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2017
NeckyKonko:
Please, I need a link to people exporting ewedu and other agric produce. Thanks.
Not into exportation at the moment
I believe members on our group chat will be able to link you up with export group.
you wish to be added?
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by zubespatrick(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Am also interested here is my email zubespatrick@gmail.com
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
zubespatrick:
Am also interested here is my email zubespatrick@gmail.com
You can register through this link
https://www.nairaland.com/4489868/free-1-month-agribusiness-training
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by noniboy231(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by kingmuyiwa(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
I am interested. muyejjpower@yahoo.com
Re: Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
kingmuyiwa:
I am interested. muyejjpower@yahoo.com
Register through this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/4489868/free-1-month-agribusiness-training

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

What Is The Botanical Name Of This Leaf? / Farmer Arrests Cow On His Farm In Abuja, Drags It To The Police Station (pic) / Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.