Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? (6368 Views)

Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by petokey: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
refreshrate:

"Brief" in this case is referring to osumbandes stature...not what was said. Geez!
thanx for the clarity. And by Geez! Hop u aint insinuating am dumb.
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by petokey: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
sammyj:
Joblessness. I blame PMB for not providing 5k and job opportunity for the OP on time !!! shocked grin grin

You welcome to the Joblessness club. For commenting, it only imply you are my colleague.

2 Likes

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by sammyj: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
For were not me. Count me out of it !!! grin cool grin grin grin grin grin
petokey:

You welcome to the Joblessness club. For commenting, it only imply you are my colleague.
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by petokey: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
refreshrate:

#letsblameGEJ
And will the blame game solve the problem?
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by petokey: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Lol. By "brief" he was referring to the man's size, not the speech
lolz... Thanx man. Now i get.
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by petokey: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
dunlie:
OP..If your observation is true, then its quite bad!!!! he is the VP for goodness sake. relegating the VP is a good sign we are not progressing, we don't like nor trust each other. it just a cosmetic and media likeness.
vex!!!! angry
Abeg this Nigeria is not working...lets be truthful joor......!!!!

I am more vexing than you. Lolz. But i disagree with u becos i believe Nigeria will be great soon. I can feel it...
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by DCUBESKATINGRINK: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
DCube Skating Rink is an indoor skating rink equipped with skating facilities for various age ranges . A visit to DCube Skating Rink promises to be a fun filled experience . DCube Skating Rink is located at 16-18 Lekki Expressway between Victoria Garden City(VGC) and Cheveron , Lagos State. Please don't hesitate to contact us on 08033042917 for more information. Follow us on twitter and instagram @dcuberollerrink or Facebook Dcube Skating Rink.

Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by petokey: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
afanide:

Don't Worry! Very soon you shall address him as PRESIDENT..........

bros mind your comment, hope you aint among those planing to assassinate the p. Anyway i reserve my comment, my hand no de oh. Mind ur tongue guy, na brodaly advice i de giv u.
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by petokey: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
saint047:
Now this fuel scarcity is becoming something else, agreed #GEJ was clueless hence we couldn't get fuel Pls what's wrong with PMBs brain now?
its booting i guess. Lolz
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by petokey: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
sammyj:
For were not me. Count me out of it !!! grin cool grin grin grin grin grin

its not possible, not after receiving upfront allowances. U can't cheat the club.
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by refreshrate: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
petokey:

And will the blame game solve the problem?

You're asking me? Its that not what APC is based on now?
Guy free me o
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by 1after: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
SegunAdewole:

I laugh this my brother o. We know we yorubas are depending on Buhari to die very soon due to ill-health so that our osibanjo can become president. I've got news- Abokiiis are not obeying the constitution currently as seen in Kanu's case and will never allow another yar dua to happen again.

Customized, see what cowardice have turn you to nah, you are now ashamed of your own Ibo tribe. Spits on you
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by sammyj: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin shocked grin grin
petokey:

its not possible, not after receiving upfront allowances. U can't cheat the club.
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by petokey: 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
refreshrate:

You're asking me? Its that not what APC is based on now?
Guy free me o

Don't always mind Lai Mohammed he is a talkative. Even GEJ do ignors him, so lets all ignor him.
Re: Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? by refreshrate: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2015
petokey:

Don't always mind Lai Mohammed he is a talkative. Even GEJ do ignors him, so lets all ignor him.

Thats the whole idea cos he keeps blaming GEJ for their not doing anything we make it very obvious that he and his people are extremely lackadaisical have nothing to offer and should stop the blame game!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name One Thing Nigeria Has Done For The Igbos / Sunday Igboho Burst Into Tears When Exposing People That Betrayed Him (video). / DSS Commander Killed In The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.