Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

"Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! (63782 Views)

Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge / The 500L Missing OAU Student Has Been Found (picture) / Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Descartes:
Did I see Federal Girls Abuloma, Rivers State?
These girls are something else
I tell you bro...very wild kinda girls

1 Like

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by DONSMITH123(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
guy, you funny die. grin

Ewizard:
Some don dey use d "missing" game dey buy cheap publicity..

Bae wey go meet her FB crush wey dey serve 4 zamfara, spend lyk 2weeks, switch off fone dey collect beta knacking 4rm d dude wey jus get introduced to burantashi 4rm his new hausa palz...

Na her lousy bf nd som frnds wey don call number tire na cum here dey disturb us with dier missing shi!t..

Mtcheeeeeew!

3 Likes

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
They should check her travel documents. She was in either of Dubai or SA over the weekend. No be today.

1 Like

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
hiroz:
she may not even be a student of o.a.U, so many people post lies and false life on Facebook...if you check her facebook page now,she has altered her profile and removed the o.a.U ....mtchew. uselessness..she may have just been somewhere chilling...all these small small unstable teenage girls

So many girls do this on campus. They live on campus, attend parties & never go for lectures cos theyre not in school or were chalked (expelled). And theyre smiling along wt their mates, pretending to everybody, collecting money from parents. Its just sad.
All dt time & energy cld have bn spent enrolling on a pre-degree course, even if u dont want to resit jamb.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by eluquenson(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's all a sham.
i had a first hand experience of a guy who left Lagos for his gf at Ilaro Poly, he switched off his phone for good 5 days and his families and friend were busy looking for him not knowing he went to flex.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by oz4real83(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
That's why I don't take the issue of "missing girls/babes" seriously because most of the babes were later found to have been with their boy/man friends all while that they were declared missing. Some babes deserve to be flogged seriously for the nonsense pranks they play!!!
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by sarutobie(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
The story of the man who cried "wolf" when there was none...until the wolf came and nobody believed his cry..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by officialmcfresh1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
After she don go blow finish she dey form say she loss so her bf no go vex. Mitcheww girls and plenty Wahala
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by oppyworld: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ogao
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by sanity12(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
For dat her small age.....she doesn't sound missing.....guess she was with someone
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
janellemonae:

So many girls do this on campus. They live on campus, attend parties & never go for lectures cos theyre not in school or were chalked (expelled). And theyre smiling along wt their mates, pretending to everybody, collecting money from parents. Its just sad.
All dt time & energy cld have bn spent enrolling on a pre-degree course, even if u dont want to resit jamb.
spot on.they are living a fake life..they don't think of their future,you can't be a runs girl forever,beauty will fade,get serious with life develop a skill and get education if possible..dem no go hear ..
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by STILESGANG: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Op, just let the girl be abeg.

Maybe, she was truly in danger, all the people I know that were kidnapped rarely talk about it when they are out. They just carry on like it never happened, maybe it helps them heal faster.

This is why I dislike social media.
The girl is a runs girl,you can search for the keyword "cassie from oau" on the internet and you would see her picture with her phone no advertising her products.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by swillonch(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Everything bout her is fake!
Her dp shown she's Oloshi sef... Wanka!!!
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by schumastic(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
BaebieHot:
Why is she acting like this is a joke?

Just look at how she is saying "I'm found", "I am back".
My friend will u explain to us where u were undecided

See me that was almost crying for u sef. Mtcheew

so it did not cross your mind she went to see her bf in another state for prayer and fasting, that's why she switched off her phone grin
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by bayonino: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Na someone future wife be dis ooo... Guys dey shine your eyes o... grin cheesy
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
schumastic:

so it did not cross your mind she went to see her bf in another state and switched off her phone grin

Abi? grin
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by seangy4konji: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Power of prick.

Lol. You do t know something bit I am gonna tell you something.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by ijaw1stson: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
DrAdeolu:
Mtcheeew. She is not even sober
y shld she be sober wen she came back from flexing?lol
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by lilmizwierd(f): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wait Bak-Abassi Tracy Umoh made front page on #Niaraland she must hear this. I know that girl jhoor she was my class mate and was never missing I repeat never her friends posted on fb and she commented that she's around This joke is epic I swear tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by schumastic(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
BaebieHot:

Abi? grin

yes na...in her mind she will be like, this over sabi people just use their reggae spoil my blues by declaring me missing, mean while i was receiving the best knacking of my life. grin grin
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Sphinx02(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
very silly girl! feeling funky after causing so much anxiety.. idiot
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
schumastic:

yes na...in her mind she will be like, this over sabi people just use their reggae spoil my blues by declaring me missing, mean while i was receiving the best knacking of my life. grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by EYITAYOR231: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
where she go before self?
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Sirpluv: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
[url]naijauncut.com/2015/12/05/small-ashawo-girl-cassie-from-o-a-u-need-a-guy-to-nack-her-wella[/url] Bitch....... click here
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by omosi81(f): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
yemi2plus:
When I saw her last picture posted on the other thread, I knew I have seen her face before.

What a national disgrace

naijauncut.com/2015/12/05/small-ashawo-girl-cassie-from-o-a-u-need-a-guy-to-nack-her-wella/
can u imagine d foolish girl

1 Like

Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by mrbillz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Now guys will have more share of her national cake... She's trending already with her Olosho life style
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by repogirl(f): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmm, probably spent the weekend at some guys house. angry

Next time she should leave message with someone that she is going to groove and flex.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
yemi2plus:
When I saw her last picture posted on the other thread, I knew I have seen her face before.

What a national disgrace

naijauncut.com/2015/12/05/small-ashawo-girl-cassie-from-o-a-u-need-a-guy-to-nack-her-wella/

Like WTF!!!!!!!

I am shocked.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by Spidermon: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
It is only expected.
If babe finally goes to visit a niggar after months of online chyking and games, e go be like say dem kidnap am because the marathon staffing go be Olympic standard.
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by tgmservice: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
She has returned from sucking her aristo corks
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by MJAP(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
The girl sef no look responsible
Re: "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! by megacruise: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
I guess the family is still cooking up lies to tell us. Well, whatever rocks their world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 / Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.