Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) (81095 Views)

Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
linearity:

Not all mad people strip, also their sense of right/wrong is messed up and they act in direct obedience to their brain activities just like us, the only difference is, our sense of right/wrong is still intact.

They truly believe they are normal and you and myself steering at them at the abnormal ones.
Hmm... sensible enough... Thanks...
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by RaptorX: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
People saying that why didn't the women around cover her up, if you watch the video you will see that she has what looks like a scissors in her hand. While trying to cover her up, what if she stabs you in the eye? You have to be careful when trying to be a good Samaritan.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
emonkey:

It is because people have been taught right from time they were children, that when you go mad you must remove your clothes. The message (virus program) stays in the part of the brain where madness cannot touch and is activated when you go mad grin grin
hehehehehe.... explanation of life... grin grin
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by daclint(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
Who censored that last picture? Is the person also mad?

grin grin grin that person deserve an f5 from block lesner
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
The hearts of men. May God heal her
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by toprealman: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
You well at all?
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by shammah1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
This is an old news
dainformant:
Don't know how true this story is but this has gone viral since it was shared online by a Facebook user. According to the poster, this woman based in London had been sending money home (Ghana) to her relatives to build house for her ..only for her to return home and discover that no piece of land was bought for her talk more of building a house in her name. She immediately turned mad after the incident paraded herself naked on the streets of Ghana -as bystanders videoed the incident. This reportedly happened on Sunday, December 20, 2015....Here are screenshots gotten from the video posted online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/woman-goes-mad-parades-herself-unclad.html
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
She open that thing oshocked shocked
hahahahahaha e be like say make I rush her one.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
See as nairaland men dey look the thing with seriousness.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by darlenese(f): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
She might not be mad, I think she wants the family to know how pained she is by showing the world the instrument she used in making the money that they squandered
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by harristo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
MARKone:
This is Bad. What is wrong with we Africans, so a sane(?) person will be able to snap a disturbed woman who spread her legs wide open, and post it online undecided

antartica:

Camera phones are massively abused in Africa. No censorship of any kind and people snap whatever they see,no matter how grotesque.

My thoughts exactly, the people are simply doing what the latest camera phone make them capable of doing - snap quality pictures of anything they see in an instant.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

You dnt talk football this days why? LoL
Lol... Vangal matter taya me. angry
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by tosyne2much(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
Continue. God is watching you cheesy
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by MrCork: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
dainformant:
Don't know how true this story is but this has gone viral since it was shared online by a Facebook user. According to the poster, this woman based in London had been sending money home (Ghana) to her relatives to build house for her ..only for her to return home and discover that no piece of land was bought for her talk more of building a house in her name. She immediately turned mad after the incident paraded herself naked on the streets of Ghana -as bystanders videoed the incident. This reportedly happened on Sunday, December 20, 2015....Here are screenshots gotten from the video posted online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/woman-goes-mad-parades-herself-unclad.html

.....but why r they blockin her nyansh....we cant see anytin!! undecided
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by VickyRotex(f): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
BABANGBALI:
see as she raise and open the thing wey vickyr.otex and co dey take do shakara. i know say eleko1 and funjosh thing dey rise up as dem dey look dat her covered toto,i am sure dem go save am dey look am every time,yeye boys.

the person wey cover that thing especially dat one wey she raise legs up no do well o,boys for see something lick tonight grin

You well so? angry angry angry
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by segebase(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
was there..live saw d whole tin..u won see d tin
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by kunzaar83(m): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Beremx:
...and going mad has solved the problem?

smh
Babe u just spoke my mind, beside what stop her from gathering her money 2 come and do. It herself..... In issues like this can't trust relatives ooo, its better uя sending uя money 2 some 1 connection with just a professinal that that's his work
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by chinnychud(f): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
This is serious grin but she for remove her top na
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by bammy777(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
. Guy no waste talent ooo. You be comedian....

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by ROCK111: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
AzontoGhost:
this can't be Ghana, check the number plate of the red car! this resembles Nigeria tongue . lol
arindin is dah nigeria plate number
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by cosmicrayboi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
admin, dat maker abi ur phone way u carry cover that syd way i wan check, i go make sure say e go lost embarassed
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by omogin(f): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
She open that thing oshocked shocked
Close your eyes idiat
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by fortunechy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
just passing by
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Arebay(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Only God knows what she went through before earning the money she sent homecry cry

She don wash mcdonalds toilet tire.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Captain001(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Embezzled her money and still made her made, God have mercy. After some people will come here to badmouth mountain of fire members for praying "die by fire". People will continue to suffer afflictions for lack of knowledge.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by AzontoGhost(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
ROCK111:
arindin is dah nigeria plate number
mr arindin, I don't know ooo grin
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Augtoms: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wtf! Seen this video close to two yrs ago and its about a girl who ran mad after having sex with a sugar daddy, the bae was even masturbating on a car. And suddenly she has turned to a Ghanaian. Naija bloggers! Smh

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by glossy6(f): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
The relatives can clap their hands now, dance a will and celebrate. Wicked world
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by sawhite: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
lol d thing pain me gan,i wanted to see free to air

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
dainformant:
you nor get babe?? So na mad woman "thing" you wan see....abi...sorry for you.... no wonder all those mad people for una side don run finish ..Pervert
lol
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by billyG(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
What is graphic in d pics?who come use marker cover wetin Bia-bia do cover already?
Re: Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Women no rey dat area to cover her up.......well its Ghana sha...God bless naija women...

Moral lesson: wen deir is life hope exist, don't tink it 2 far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / 5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.