Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) (39350 Views)

Young Man Poses Inside A Casket (Photo) / Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by ogahlouiskid18(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jambites #Read me
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Life is worth nothing in the eyes of Nigeria government. Lord have mercy.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Guess he was hit by a hit n run car..so sad
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by jrerico1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
What a clueless country will live in. so people just Walk pass this body lipsrsealed
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
0rex:
When did we human beings become this callous?
That guy might be dying & no one moves close to give him first aid?
Yet only God knows the number of religious people that just passed by.

I might equally do the same but it doesn't make it right.

You wan enter police cell?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
chimkaire:
I think she's pointing at the health-hazard the corpse portends to life embarassed embarassed

We hope the case will be treated as swiftly as possible as this is one human life at stake
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Such is life
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Penns: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
RIP bro
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by rheether(f): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Everybody Is scared of checking it out so we arent sure if he is dead or alive.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by divide9ja: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
[size=13pt]Under B00hari death is cheap[/size]
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Kennydoc:

...okay, now I get.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

You wan enter police cell?
No.
But if I were that guy, I would want to be helped. It's unfortunate, the sanctity of life is lost to us as a country.

Mind you, that's why I said I might do the same thing, depending on the circumstances.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
TAVOX:

They said lifeless body.
some people need glasses,
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by yungkc(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lord have Mercy on us ooo embarassed
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
[size=18pt]May his soul rest in peace!!![/size]
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Ikunle ooo..This is what Nigeria Police turn everybody into, if u try to help him the whole case will be on your head.

Police : What did you do to him?

Good citizen: I didn't do anything to him i just want to help him

Police: You want to help him abi

Good Citizen: Yes sir, i was just going on my own and i saw him lying down helplessly, that's why i decided to him.

Police: Helplessly abi? when you get to our station you will explain better.

Good Citizen: Mogbe.
Lmao cheesy
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by cyprus000: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
0rex:
When did we human beings become this callous?
That guy might be dying & no one moves close to give him first aid?
Yet only God knows the number of religious people that just passed by.

I might equally do the same but it doesn't make it right.
[size=13pt]
It's lyk you are not from nigeria, or you haven't entered nigeria police net.

I almost went to jail claiming good samari...
[/size]
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Abatemtem(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
imagine! a dead animal was treated better in canada https://www.nairaland.com/2806292/amazing-reactions-dead-racoon-found

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
Welcome to Apefrica. A dead body lying in the street, yet people pass like there's nothing going on. grin

Choi! What a funny place.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
It's lyk you are not from nigeria, or you haven't entered NPL net.

I almost went to jail claiming good samari...
[/size]
I am & I can totally understand your point & why people will want to walk past.

My point is that it doesn't make it right.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by emekamn(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
chimkaire:
I think she's pointing at the health-hazard the corpse portends to life embarassed embarassed
I don't think so.

'...this is ONE human life at stake' does not imply the public.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
This is enough evidence to show that the sanity of an average Nigerian is questionable

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nawao :oNawao
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by kings09(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Dis is 1 z nt abt lagos. It's nw a culture whr nobody wnts 2 hlp js2 avoid stories dat might implicate 1 tnx 2 our yeye police wit their yeye arrest
looseweight:
I fear for Lagos state under this administration
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by emeejinsm: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
eya
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Because he is motionless does not mean lifeless.
He could be unconscious. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Can some one explain the last two lines of the post clearly.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
TAVOX:
They said lifeless body.
And they said his life is at stake.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by CoolBigSam(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's saddening that we live in a country where lives are not valued. What's equally worrying is the action of the police officials in handling related situations. I've not had firsthand experience, but I do not doubt the claims here against the police. I find it hard to imagine assailing someone and still be the good samaritan.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by kweenkong(f): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
It is really sad that we have a non functional society but it is even sadder that the man is in front of a church and nobody has talked about the church being a good samaritan.

I am tired of this hypocrisy we call living quick to talk of religion where it doesn't matter. Mtscheeeeeewwwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nothing is permanent in this world". / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / A Snake Killed By One Of My Farm Attendants Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.