Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) (39353 Views)

Young Man Poses Inside A Casket (Photo) / Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by harry509: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
The lifeless body of an unidentified young man was spotted around, Yaba bustop, a metropolitan town in Lagos. A huge gash is on the back of his head. And it's so unfortunate that no one is doing anything. The Lagos Emergency number has been called since around 2 p.m and up to the time of filing this report, no one has responded.

We hope the case will be treated as swiftly as possible as this is one human life at stake

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/12/lifeless-body-of-young-man-spotted-in.html

he need ugent attention...
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
What a country. Human lives are not valued in Nigeria. There is no way that body should be there for more than 5 minutes dead or alive. Typical third world entity.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Arebay(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
The Boy is still alive.

Check the location of the boys hands in the second to last picture and the his hands on the last picture, you can see clearly he used it to cover his face.

I think his still alive but needs urgent medical attention but our Nigerian system doesn't value human life as far the person is not related to a top shot in the country.

I pray he meets a good Samaritan that would take him to the hospital.

Be 4min one morgan freeman dere,,,person wey don die.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by glossy6(f): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
I called Lagos State Emergency service when I noticed that some robbers were in our vicinity. They refused to show up only to call my line two days later requesting to chat with me. I told the caller to stop disturbing me since they refused coming on that night

Nigeria is in a big mess
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Intendy: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=MusaIbrahim1 post=41251268]I blame GEJ...
Lai Mohammed

You wan enter police cell?[/quote he wan go give explanation of wetin e no know the beginning
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmmm, I hope he gets help soon...
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Rhea(f): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Meanwhile all man jus dey waka like say na ijebu fawul lie down for ground, while those with smart phone dey snap dey go. Naija jagajaga no be small. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
I blame GEJ...
Lai Mohammed

You wan enter police cell?
But dem no go arrest you 4 taking picture of a 'Lifeless body' o... This part of west Africa sha..
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Temmytea70(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2015
kennyman2000:
Rest in peace brother..

But it's not confirmed dat he's dead nah
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by MadCow1: 1:16am On Dec 23, 2015
emekamn:
His body is "lifeless' yet his life is at 'stake?'.
Reporter!!!

Like seriously!!!!!
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:42am On Dec 23, 2015
0rex:
When did we human beings become this callous?
That guy might be dying & no one moves close to give him first aid?
Yet only God knows the number of religious people that just passed by.

I might equally do the same but it doesn't make it right.

And people will be passing by going to various houses of religious worship. cheesy

The Christian ones will even hear the story of the "Good Samaritan" and shout alleluia.

What a fraudulent world!

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by GoodHealth007: 1:45am On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:
The Boy is still alive.

Check the location of the boys hands in the second to last picture and the his hands on the last picture, you can see clearly he used it to cover his face.

I think his still alive but needs urgent medical attention but our Nigerian system doesn't value human life as far the person is not related to a top shot in the country.

I pray he meets a good Samaritan that would take him to the hospital.

You are VERY WRONG! I don't see anywhere his hand covered his face! The guy is DEAD!!
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Sunseeker: 1:49am On Dec 23, 2015
WHY ?!!! cry
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:42am On Dec 23, 2015
emekamn:
His body is "lifeless' yet his life is at 'stake?'.
Reporter!!!
another good reader...#sharp#

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:46am On Dec 23, 2015
AreaFada2:

And people will be passing by going to various houses of religious worship. cheesy

The Christian ones will even hear the story of the "Good Samaritan" and shout alleluia.

What a fraudulent world!
dont get it twisted d bible for some people is just like story book...and goes to church to join the train of brainwashers as an holy person..the Good Samaritan has been used to decline life threathening issues and even mock people...my broda life na per head syndrome spoilt the world but destroyed Africans..nja is even off the radar..
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by chloro: 4:28am On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Such an evil world we live in
end time death, RIP
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by vicsbaby(f): 6:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Sorry man.may help come your way soon.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by YabaLeftist: 6:34am On Dec 23, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
I pray help comes his way soonest

www.facebook.com/runsgirl

Are you kidding me? Help for a lifeless body? Smh undecided
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by ebony2011(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2015
Someone should put the breathe of life in him
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Tkester: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
What a country. Human lives are not valued in Nigeria. There is no way that body should be there for more than 5 minutes dead or alive. Typical third world entity.

Monkey, shut the fuckup. You are even a fourth world skunk. Aboki!
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2015
AreaFada2:

What a fraudulent world!
Exactly.
Sometimes, I wonder what the whole essence of religion is.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by 123papas(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Policemen will even pass-by and form 'eyes left'
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by namdo(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2015
such incident should be reported to emergency unit for response (if there is one). If no response a responsible agency should sanction those whose responsibility it is to respond. IMO every state needs to create a functional emergency rescue unit.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Tkester:

Monkey, shut the fuckup. You are even a fourth world skunk. Aboki!
Beast of burden that you are. I know you are following me around throwing insults. FYI, am on my way to Nigeria and I just PM you. Let's settle this once and for all mental midget that you are. Will be in Lagos and let's hook up man o man and say all this crap to my face. Reply my PM you chicken hawk. Like I said, stop talking and it's time to show how manly you are. Now you show how demented you are, you even referred to me as a Northerner, boy your village witches has destroyed what is left of your medulla. Answer my Pm if you are man enough, subhuman mongrel.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Tkester: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Beast of burden that you are. I know you are following me around throwing insults. FYI, am on my way to Nigeria and I just PM you. Let's settle this once and for all mental midget that you are. Will be in Lagos and let's hook up man o man and say all this crap to my face. Reply my PM you chicken hawk. Like I said, stop talking and it's time to show how manly you are. Now you show how demented you are, you even referred to me as a Northerner, boy your village witches has destroyed what is left of your medulla. Answer my Pm if you are man enough, subhuman mongrel.

Rants from a frustrated monkey, claiming human. I'm not in lag, if you want a gay partner, go to hell. Idiotic faggo.t
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by midasbliss(f): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
oh well this is Nigeria
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tkester:

Rants from a frustrated monkey, claiming human. I'm not in lag, if you want a gay partner, go to hell. Idiotic faggo.t
Village skunk. All you know is to bark and not bite. Where are you village dunce ?. I will show you how people like you get hushed forever Chitown style. When it's time to be a man, you hiding under your Mama's wrapper. I have gone through your old posts and discover that you're a know good tribalistic piece of human trash. I know you won't PM me back because your lies and cowardness will be uncovered. Indentity hiding Skunk.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Tkester: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Village skunk. All you know is to bark and not bite. Where are you village dunce ?. How will show you how people like you get hushed forever Chitown style. When it's time to be a man, you hiding under your Mama's wrapper. I have gone through your old posts and discover that you're a know good tribalistic piece of human trash. I know you won't PM me back because your lies and cowardness will be uncovered. Indentity hiding Skunk.

Rants of a frustrated faggo.t. Just take your frustration to your imbecilic parents. Idio.tic
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Tkester: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Village skunk. All you know is to bark and not bite. Where are you village dunce ?. How will show you how people like you get hushed forever Chitown style. When it's time to be a man, you hiding under your Mama's wrapper. I have gone through your old posts and discover that you're a know good tribalistic piece of human trash. I know you won't PM me back because your lies and cowardness will be uncovered. Indentity hiding Skunk.

Honestly, I don't receive PM on my account, but why don't you send me an email on Ben.mark466(at) gmail.com and let's follow it up from there.

Animal debris!
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tkester:

Honestly, I don't receive PM on my account, but why don't you send me an email on Ben.mark466(at) gmail.com and let's follow it up from there.

Animal debris!
What's honest about a lying gutless junkyard dog like you. With all your barking and growling, when it's time to be manly, you linked out. Always known faceless brainstem like you have no guts to back up your words. I am done wasting my time with a Bozo the Clown like you. Go choke on your cum.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by Tkester: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2015
Lucasbalo:
What's honest about a lying gutless junkyard dog like you. With all your barking and growling, when it's time to be manly, you linked out. Always known faceless brainstem like you have no guts to back up your words. I am done wasting my time with a Bozo the Clown like you. Go choke on your cum.

Monkey, just send me the details to the mail address I gave you and stop bitching about.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) by emekamn(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
another good reader...#sharp#
Bros! I sight you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Snake Killed By One Of My Farm Attendants Today / Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / "Nothing is permanent in this world".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.