Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives. A Must Read. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives. A Must Read. (15509 Views)

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman / Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives. A Must Read. by Laura7: 2:10am On Feb 13, 2017
[quote a
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives. A Must Read. by Caseless: 4:02am On Jan 28, 2022
Sh0llypopz:

Let's be for real. This is not a matter of generalization or anything, the average Nigerian treats white people better than they do their fellow Nigerians. Look at the way the Caucasian expatriates are treated in Nigeria, they are treated better than Nigerian citizens. Can the same be said for Nigerian immigrants in western countries? See, the average Nigerian lights up when they see a white person. It's embarrassing but my people suffer from inferiority complex.

Even the elites are guilty. We are so against consuming things that we create that we even import food produce and trivial things like candles. We take pride in the fact that our clothes are made in America and we look down on anything made in Nigeria.
I don't what happened to her old account, but she seems to be making sense with this new one.

Where are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My In-laws Disrespect Me A Lot As Well As My Wife / Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? / Does Aging Scare You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.