Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,253 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down (33269 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / 9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
This write-up was thoroughly researched with the use of questionnaires and random sampling. However, questionnaires were administered to various males and females for precision and accuracy cheesy

It's no news that some ladies normally use pregnancy to trap men they don't want to lose, and below are these categories of ladies

*Clears throat*

1. Ladies who are due for Marriage

In the society we live in, we all know that marital pressures are usually mounted on ladies by family members (especially mothers) when their daughters are due for marriage and they are not bringing interested or potential "chairmen" home for introduction. As result of this, when they are getting too old for marriage and can no longer withstand these family pressures, they will make sure they have unprotected sex with their boyfriends who are not making marriage proposition, and by the time pregnancy sets in, he's trapped for life!. Even the rod of Moses cannot be used to cut or untie the rope she will use to tie him down cheesy

2. Ladies who want to be Famous

In recent time, we have been celebrating shameful and disgusting acts when having a child(ren) for celebrities out of wedlock has become a thing of prestige and appraisal. However, many retar.ded ladies who have lost all dignity of a woman of virtue now shamelessly and deliberately get pregnant for celebrities and are so proud to be called "baby mamas" just to get to limelight and boost their ego. However, they force themselves on these celebrities to the extent that they use devious ways to get these celebrities drunk, rape them or seek herbalists to help cast spell on them just to becloud their senses of reasoning, after which the celebrities will unconsciously get them laid. And by the time pregnancy sets in, they will start advertising it to the world that Wizkid or Davido impregnated them and they are proudly carrying their babies. Waaat a shame !!!

3. Ladies who are Money Lovers

We live in a country where virtually every lady seeks financial security as a consideration before accepting to date or marry a man. However, when a lady sees that you are fully loaded or you have the prospects or tendency of achieving a lot more in the future, she concludes that her future is secured around you, therefore, she will be waiting for the day you will mistakenly impregnate her, and I can assure you that you are trapped till the end of time. Even T. B Joshua cannot un-trap you cheesy

4. Ladies that don't want to Lose you

A lady may love a guy so much that her world revolves around him and may not want to lose him at all. As a result of this undying love, she will try to coerce him into unprotected sex and trap him down with pregnancy. This reminds me of a lady who started packing her luggage to my villa one after the other in a bid to cohabit the moment she felt she was about to lose me to someone else better than her. Ooooboi !!! Na so I grab race run comot for villa ooooo begin live for school hostel. cheesy

5. Retired Runs girls

It's true that a sizeable number of retired runs girls are even luckier than the decent ladies when it comes to finding good husbands. And it's paramount to know that there are some of these retired runs babes with delicate records of countless abortions, which has put their lives in a state of damage beyond repair. Since they are retired from the job, they will however, look for a serious man they will date and when pregnancy sets in, na to fix wedding date the next Saturday and start distributing I.Vs

6. Ladies who are obsessed with Foreigners

Ronald4lif can bear me witness. When an average Nigerian lady confirms that you just returned back from United States, Germany, England and the likes, she tends to take you serious more than before. She can even pierce the condom you want to use on her. Don't ever engage in unprotected sex with her, otherwise, you don marry be that ooooo

7. Below Average Looking Ladies

I don't want to sound rude using the word "ugly", cos they it's said that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. This assertion implies that a lady who looks ugly to you may be a damsel in the eyes of another dude.

*That being said*

When a lady is not pretty, hence, has little or no male suitor asking for her hand in marriage. When she comes across very handsome dudes ( E.g Naijaboiy, Decker, Wristbangle or Cutehector) who only want to chop and clean mouth. She wouldn't hesitate to even lose her virginity for them and the moment they are being impregnated, don't even think of abortion. They will starting packing their luggage to your house the next day(Though this assertion may not be 100% valid)

8. Ladies that have no Comfort or Shelter

Chop and clean mouth has been putting guys in bondage since the days of Lalasticlala. This reminds me of a friend who wanted to chop and clean mouth from one of the local Ebira girls in Ekiti, only for him to impregnate the girl and opted for abortion. The lady in question started telling stories of how a white garment pastor came to her house that morning and warned her against abortion, and that her great grandmother who died about 700 years ago also warned her never to abort any pregnancy, or else, she will die. I will be attending the naming ceremony of this friend of mine next week.

9. Ladies that are being Intimidated by Friends who are already married

Whether you believe it or not, no sensible lady derives attending wedding ceremonies every Saturday. However, some of them are usually intimidated when they see the wedding invitation cards of their friends whom they least expected would get married before them. By the reason of this, they might pierce the condom their boyfriends want to use on them, so as to trap him down for life cheesy

10. Feel free to add the last one

I drop my pen at this point

Have fun cool

Original Writer: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/12/10-categories-of-ladies-that-use.html

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by donTbone(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Will come and comment tomorrow morning!

GudMorning!
Yea...after reading through, i see that 1,4,5,7 and 8
are the most correct.
May we never Jam them ooooo

my number 10...
Ladies that already know you will be bigger than Aliko! grin

God punish devil! cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
op ure very very correct, most categories of ladies u mentioned can be seen on nairaland especiall the ladies that are due 4 marraige, u will see them on nairaland forming sexy and all that, but in reality they are hoping and praying to find a husband on nairaland most especially in family session, and afta hooking up with a guy online then months later u will c a thread that says a nairalander gets married to another nairalander.
as for romance session the ladies here are those that dont have dp bcaus they are ugly so when a guy hook up with them hoping to chop and go then they get pregnant 4 d guy while those that have dp are money lover and obscess with foreign guys, as long as they know you have money then they will be mentioning u in a playful manner like 4 example lalasticlala, seun, stfuareugod, cutehector happy new month but they have a hidden agenda.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by elantraceey(f): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
10.Ladies with low self esteem

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by fromnigeria(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
this kain hot thread.....ifa hear say i miss am grin grin

brb

1 Like

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by misspicy2(f): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
undecided
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
10. Ladies who are afraid to attend "Nairaland beach party 2015". grin

They are insecure about themselves and would rather remain "anonymous" thereby ending up being desperate enough to hook any available brother with a pregnancy.
grin

3 Likes

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by gamaliel121(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
God, help me not to encounter any of these bitchessss!!!
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's so easy to identify those in number 9.

They attend every wedding they wouldn't av attended if not because of their predicament cheesy

They apply heavy Make-up because their fish brain was configured to believe being fake catches attention than being real. undecided

They move upandan in the HALL just to get attention ( from fake nigga that doesn't care about their fake faces, because all he wants from them is Sex) cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nice thread. @tosyne2much.

1 Like

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
PushMusic:
10. Ladies who are afraid to attend "Nairaland beach party 2015". grin

They are insecure about themselves and would rather remain "anonymous" thereby ending up being desperate enough to hook any available brother with a pregnancy.
grin

cheesy i see u o
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by ojun50(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
11:... Ladies who are tired of staying in there parent house

5 Likes

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

cheesy i see u o
You know yourselves nau! cheesy
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by RexKexMilann: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
This Dude Is Intelligent Sha.

Bro, Hope You do Channel This "Intelligence" To "Academic" and Other areas Of Life?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Mhizkel(f): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Many ladies do that just to trap a man into marriage, and they later end up being a baby mama.
Truth is, a man will love and decide to be your husband if he wants to. Not because you get pregnant, and not even if you give him a ''snake in the monkey shadow'' style in bed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
I can become all of these ladies if Phyno is involved grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
PushMusic:

You know yourselves nau! cheesy

grin i'm carrying ur baby o
tongue
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

It should have been MissPhyno then . I thought its already a done deal ?
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
L
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
12_They Go super submissive – Only two things can happen to super submissive women; they
end up alone, or in abusive relationships. The
super submissive woman has absolutely no
backbone. She thinks that if she doesn’t rock
the boat and does everything to make him
happy, it will last. In reality, that won’t work. If every time a man pushes you fall, he’ll push
you out of the way onto the next.

6 Likes

MrsPhyno:
See life o, one guy became interviewer whist the interviewee because of you and you are here talking about phyno who is probably with his gf now. cheesy
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

grin i'm carrying ur baby o
tongue
I'm not taking that baby, unless you attend the party with me. tongue
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

It should have been MissPhyno then . I thought its already a done deal ?
Lmao what. The moniker was a joke idky people don't get that embarassed because all my friends know how much I loved Phyno and because "PhynosWife" was not as catchy grin Prophetic moniker
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by theyrynsolar(f): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
I think I pass for Lady No. 4 grin grin As e dey hot
PushMusic:

God forbid.
cheesy why cos im poor nd ugly abi grin
PushMusic:

God forbid.
cheesy why cos im poor nd ugly abi grin grin
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by theyrynsolar(f): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
softappless:
op ure very very correct, most categories of ladies u mentioned can be seen on nairaland especiall the ladies that are due 4 marraige, u will see them on nairaland forming sexy and all that, but in reality they are hoping and praying to find a husband on nairaland most especially in family session, and afta hooking up with a guy online then months later u will c a thread that says a nairalander gets married to another nairalander.
as for romance session the ladies here are those that dont have dp bcaus they are ugly so when a guy hook up with them hoping to chop and go then they get pregnant 4 d guy while those that have dp are money lover and obscess with foreign guys, as long as they know you have money then they will be mentioning u in a playful manner like 4 example lalasticlala, seun, stfuareugod, cutehector happy new month but they have a hidden agenda.

Where the heck have you been cry cry
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by firstking01(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Op, wait for me here meka cross road buy smtin i dey come..jugs across d road grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
tunnamania11:

See life o, one guy became interviewer whist the interviewee because of you and you are here talking about phyno who is probably with his gf now. cheesy
The heart wants what it wants grin
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:
cheesy why cos im poor nd ugly abi grin
I already gave you my conditions besides, I don't believe any woman is ugly. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died / Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.