Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Which Bus Company Is The Best From Lagos To Abuja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Bus Company Is The Best From Lagos To Abuja? (3654 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / Driving From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bus Company Is The Best From Lagos To Abuja? by olivetree: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2009
Hi people, pls I need your advice on the best bus company tofollow from Lagos to Abuja. I will appreciate inputs as regards such things as safety and comfort.

Thanks
Re: Which Bus Company Is The Best From Lagos To Abuja? by biolabee(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
i dunno but flights are now 7k i hear its now 5k sef (aero)
Re: Which Bus Company Is The Best From Lagos To Abuja? by olivetree: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2009
tnx, but d 5k was a promo from aero for their anniversary, and it has ended. for d 7k, u must hv booked and paid at least 2 wks b4 ur departure date.

normal rates re like 15k
Re: Which Bus Company Is The Best From Lagos To Abuja? by biolabee(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2009
dunno much abt the loand transport coys but im sure ABC will be ok but if u can book early air is better
the distance in price is not much anymore
Re: Which Bus Company Is The Best From Lagos To Abuja? by shotster50(m): 6:07am On Jun 14, 2009
Re: Which Bus Company Is The Best From Lagos To Abuja? by Macbroomy: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Dear Nairalanders

I trust you all had a wonderful day. Please, I plan to travel to abuja this weekend and I need somewhere I can get a very cheap bus. I would appreciate any information regarding this, as I urgently require the info to streamline my budget accordingly. If you can afford the luxury, I would appreciate a personal delivery of such info to my email address: crispenromb@yahoo.com. God bless you all richly.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Azerbaijan (pls Your Views) / Nigerian Students Studying At University Of Aberdeen/rgu / 10 Deadliest Aviation Accidents Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.