Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 PM

10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee (23087 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Whatsapp Reply To Specific Message Feature: I Love It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by TechLove: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
[img][/img]
Yes, I'm a Gionee Lover. I've had the phone for over 4 years. I started with the Dream D1 when they first came in, moved onto an E5 and now am using an M5. Am looking forward to the S6 about to Launch next year. So here are 10 reasons why I love Gionee.

1. The phones are durable.
I used by Dream D1, for over 2 years and it did not spoil, I sat on my screen by mistake and it cracked but didn't stop working, I had to dash the phone out when I bought the E5

2. Service
When I had a problem, with my phone I took it to their service center and I got it fixed for free. Waranty as at that time was 14 months.

3. Interface
Their Amigo interface is so smooth and fluid, the phone hardly hangs

4. Price
For the quality and features I get on the devices, the phones are actually very affordable. Take for example the camera on the S Plus, or the battery life on the M5. Those are features people pay an arm and leg for on other brands

5. Sleekness
The phones are very sleek, the body and finishing of their devices are very nice and feel very good in your hand or pocket.

6. Screen Strength
The screen is actually very strong. My phone has fallen face down a couple of times (awon aye at work) but nothing has happened to the screen. Still going strong with no scratches

7.The Extras
Gionee always have a few surprises packed in the box, the Dream D1 had 2 cases, the E5 came with a power bank, the P5W comes with 2 extra battery covers in different colours, all the devices come with screen protector

8. Battery
Their marathon series come with insane battery power. M5 has 6000mAh and really lasts up to 3 days with my heavy use

9. Apps
The devices come with pre-installed apps that I will actually use not some that I don't like or need.

10. Rooting
If you know your onions well, Gionee will remain stable after you root it.

So here are my reasons what are yours? Also check out this review by TechCabal so you don't take my word for it.

http://techcabal.com/2015/12/22/this-is-the-gionee-s-plus/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Vicar2015(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Got the s plus too and the device keeps my friends stuned cos it gives all the other brands a run for their money and it doesn't break my bank account

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by tejuwhales: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
I think the phone is quite cool, I love the colour picker app... And the screen resolution is really off the hook

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Vicar2015(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's called the chamelion app, you pick a theme colour from your environment a d it turn to the theme colour for the phone
tejuwhales:
I think the phone is quite cool, I love the colour picker app... And the screen resolution is really off the hook

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by odinkaru: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
questions i have, how much does this S plus go for, what are its key selling features and where is their service centre located in lagos
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by flexcity82: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bae use this phone. I must confess the phone has features I never expected it could
Vicar2015:
Got the s plus too and the device keeps my friends stuned cos it gives all the other brands a run for their money and it doesn't break my bank account
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by flexcity82: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
The feature is awesome and a nice innovation. Don't think any other phone has it.
Vicar2015:
It's called the chamelion app, you pick a theme colour from your environment a d it turn to the theme colour for the phone
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by shakomended: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
S Plus is around 39000, USP for me is the camera and slimness. Service center is in Lagos. Hit them up on facebook, they'll respond.
odinkaru:
questions i have, how much does this S plus go for, what are its key selling features and where is their service centre located in lagos

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by flexcity82: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
To be honest, I never used any gionee phone but bae uses the s plus and I think the phone is quite cool.
TechLove:
[img][/img]
Yes, I'm a Gionee Lover. I've had the phone for over 4 years. I started with the Dream D1 when they first came in, moved onto an E5 and now am using an M5. Am looking forward to the S6 about to Launch next year. So here are 10 reasons why I love Gionee.

I used by Dream D1, for over 2 years and it did not spoil, I sat on my screen by mistake and it cracked but didn't stop working, I had to dash the phone out when I bought the E5

2. Service
When I had a problem, with my phone I took it to their service center and I got it fixed for free. Waranty as at that time was 14 months.

3. Interface

4. Price
For the quality and features I get on the devices, the phones are actually very affordable. Take for example the camera on the S Plus, or the battery life on the M5. Those are features people pay an arm and leg for on other brands

5. Sleekness
The phones are very sleek, the body and finishing of their devices are very nice and feel very good in your hand or pocket.

6. Screen Strength
The screen is actually very strong. My phone has fallen face down a couple of times (awon aye at work) but nothing has happened to the screen. Still going strong with no scratches

7.The Extras
Gionee always have a few surprises packed in the box, the Dream D1 had 2 cases, the E5 came with a power bank, the P5W comes with 2 extra battery covers in different colours, all the devices come with screen protector

8. Battery
Their marathon series come with insane battery power. M5 has 6000mAh and really lasts up to 3 days with my heavy use

9. Apps
The devices come with pre-installed apps that I will actually use not some that I don't like or need.

10. Rooting

So here are my reasons what are yours? Also check out this review by TechCabal so you don't take my word for it.

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by ayolafeh: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
flexcity82:
The feature is awesome and a nice innovation. Don't think any other phone has it.
awon gionee fans yiii. Which One be chameleon app again. The phone changes color to that of your surrounding ?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Hotdiamond(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
flexcity82:
To be honest, I never used any gionee phone but bae uses the s plus and I think the phone is quite cool.
I'm using the m5. The metal build, the AMOLED display and the camera. Feels high end ish. Plus I don't need be worried about the battery.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by W3xy1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
gionee is Good

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by goziesweetie: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
True talk, my brother, i only ever hear good things about gionee
flexcity82:

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Gaffy02: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
W3xy1:
gionee is Good
Good ? That sounds like every other average smart phone out there. I thought someone will rate it has awsome with all the specs and features being thrown around
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Gaffy02: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Probably i should just go in search of other phones in this price range that i heard are better
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by goziesweetie: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Splus has 16GB internal memory, which is very cool, for its price and a usb type C for fast charge which is not available in other phones. Gionee is also a strong name, it has succeeded in so many other countries. Expect nothing but the best from Gionee.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Vicar2015(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
The camera sleekness and the HD display
odinkaru:

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by teelaweee(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
ayolafeh:
awon gionee fans yiii. Which One be chameleon app again. The phone changes color to that of your surrounding ?

The app dey there. I bin try am one time for my friend phone. The colors fine.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by teelaweee(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Gaffy02:
Probably i should just go in search of other phones in this price range that i heard are better

These phones would be?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Vicar2015(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
The theme colour of the device background
ayolafeh:
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by teelaweee(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hotdiamond:

I'm using the m5. The metal build, the AMOLED display and the camera. Feels high end ish. Plus I don't need be worried about the battery.

You get the M5? You no need the S+ for anything again na

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Vicar2015(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
A friend owns that m5, omo na transformer be that o...lol
Hotdiamond:

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by odinkaru: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Vicar2015:
The camera sleekness and the HD display
means it will be great for graphic intensive games and movies right ?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Vicar2015(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
The user interphase is something called amigo 3.1 e bad gan
Gaffy02:
Good ? That sounds like every other average smart phone out there. I thought someone will rate it has awsome with all the specs and features being thrown around
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Shinchika: 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
These ones have started copying
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by odinkaru: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Vicar2015:
The theme colour of the device background
lol ok dont mind me. I am a village boy. But una don dey make me fall for this device sha
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Shinchika: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
I prefer Tecno's new UI

Vicar2015:
The user interphase is something called amigo 3.1 e bad gan
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by teelaweee(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
14months warranty, e sure una die
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by ayolafeh: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
teelaweee:

The app dey there. I bin try am one time for my friend phone. The colors fine.
ok na seems like something worth tring
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by walanter(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Just too portable ....and pocket friendly
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Gaffy02: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
teelaweee:

These phones would be?
i heard the zero 3 has mad specs, xiaomi redmi 4 too looks good
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee by Chiakaebe: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Still waitin for one of the baes to get me my gionee phone this xmas. i have been ranting on all social media, whatsapp o, bbm o, God go do am for me hehe, i shall soon be a Gionee owner and lover like you
TechLove:
[img][/img]

2. Service

3. Interface

4. Price

5. Sleekness

6. Screen Strength

7.The Extras

8. Battery

9. Apps

10. Rooting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / The Country That Manufactures The Infinix Android Powered Phones / Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.