Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Got This Message From Nairabet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Got This Message From Nairabet (2078 Views)

Special Message From Super Eagles Coach, Gernot Rohr / How To Make #5000 Daily From Nairabet Virtual Football / Easy Steps To Making Money From Nairabet In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This Message From Nairabet by tgmservice: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
NairaBET is giving away N100 Million bonus to reward online customers who fund their accounts until Dec 25. Watch out for this bonus on Xmas day.

Though I have recently given up on sport betting should i renew my account maybe I may get lucky. What do u think guys
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by jamex93(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
tgmservice:
NairaBET is giving away N100 Million bonus to reward online customers who fund their accounts until Dec 25. Watch out for this bonus on Xmas day.

Though I have recently given up on sport betting should i renew my account maybe I may get lucky. What do u think guys

lolx

give it a try

but no forget me if e click
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by chloro: 4:22am On Dec 23, 2015
i received the message equally hoping to make millions with this bonus
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by akinalabi(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2015
tgmservice:

If you find your account before Christmas Day with any amount, I guarantee you will get a bonus from us.
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by akinalabi(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2015
chloro:
i received the message equally hoping to make millions with this bonus

If you have funded your account this month I guarantee you will get a bonus.

1 Like

Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by Addme: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2015
akinalabi:

Does the bonus go with the amount funded or is it parallel no matter how much you fund?
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2015
akinalabi:

You're one of my best entrepreneurs. The fact that you still relate with people even when you have enough people to do the job is amazing. I love your humility and I pray your business will never be in ruins. Merry Christmas to you and a wonderful new year in advance.
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by Segadem(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
akinalabi:

wow, I can't believe this man can relate with ppl like this,
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by Nasty22(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
akinalabi:

Took several days going through your recent and old post. I was really impressed by your immensed humility. I must confess God has really taken you places and am happy for you sir. I went through some post where you were promising to give bonus to customer's that funded their account in December. That's so thoughtful of you sir. We appreciate. Sir, please i want to ask for a favour, my request is if you can help me secure a job in your organisation. Am a graduate of computer science and honestly i need a job. God bless you. Looking forward hearing from you. Merry christmass and a happy new year sir.

1 Like

Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by daddynasa: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2015
still waiting for my bonus na abi 25 never reach?
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by ViVaMadrid: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
If you have funded your account this month I guarantee you will get a bonus.[/quote]

Sir, christmas is going going gone N no show yet grin
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by Onymerchandise: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Actually I received the bonus, Here is screenshot

Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by ViVaMadrid: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Onymerchandise:
Actually I received the bonus, Here is screenshot

How did you receive this message ?
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by klarrychenko94: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Login with pc/laptop to claim ur bonus.
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by Onymerchandise: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
ViVaMadrid:

How did you receive this message ?
I logged into Nairabet, this morning saw the bonus link on the top of the page, I clicked on it, and it brought me to that linked where I was asked to either accept the bonus if I want or not. I clicked on accept and it was credited to my account.
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by ViVaMadrid: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
Onymerchandise:

I logged into Nairabet, this morning saw the bonus link on the top of the page, I clicked on it, and it brought me to that linked where I was asked to either accept the bonus if I want or not. I clicked on accept and it was credited to my account.

Thanks man, I just got mine.
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by sexaddict08(m): 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
akinalabi:

I really think NairaBET should be number one in Nigeria. I always receive your mail of vacancies in any new branch. your fixtures is downloadable though not always , you're readily accessible. what else.
You only need to perfect your website, bet9ja is above you due to their website. very simple n soft.
one love akinalabi.
I want to work for u in Kaduna. I worked with betting world before, should I apply ?
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by akinalabi(m): 2:54am On Dec 26, 2015
sexaddict08:

I really think NairaBET should be number one in Nigeria. I always receive your mail of vacancies in any new branch. your fixtures is downloadable though not always , you're readily accessible. what else.
I want to work for u in Kaduna. I worked with betting world before, should I apply ?

Did you say you think?

My brother, NairaBET is the 8th most visited sports betting website IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

What does that tell you?
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by ViVaMadrid: 3:52am On Dec 26, 2015
akinalabi:

Did you say you think?

My brother, NairaBET is the 8th most visited sports betting website IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

What does that tell you?

Really ? Hmm. When are you introducing asian handicaps 4 Nigerians undecided
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by Onymerchandise: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2015
ViVaMadrid:

Thanks man, I just got mine.
That good bro.
Re: I Got This Message From Nairabet by tgmservice: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Stop wasting away ur life and money on events that is beyond your control

(1) (Reply)

Canelo Vs GGG / Sure Betting Tips For Monday 25-09-2017 / 02/10/2017 Best Odd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.