Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) (28290 Views)

2 Hausa Snake Charmers At Ikeja Spotted Displaying Their Skills (Photos) / Hit And Run Honda Driver Kills A Man Today In Otukpo,Benue(Graphic Pics) / Hit And Run Driver Kills Man In Benue State (Viewers' Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
I just crossed now and I met her at the other end of the road. Immediately I heard squeezing tires sound. The lady I just saw was hit and the driver ran away. she wasn't crossing at all..
I called 112 and many others called. my surprise is that the lady that picked kept asking me where ikeja along was and what can I use to describe the place. smh...

no ambulance yet as at when filling this report... and the lady is gasping... I'm sorry for her oo

According to what I deduced from here, the lady was waiting for her transport home while some guys were crossing the express. The vehicle that however hit the lady waved his hand from not hitting those guys on a close range and he ran into the lady standing by the side of the road.
However, those guys can't be blamed for crossing the road and not using the pedestrian bridge because that bridge is even very dangerous at that time of the day. that is where some catch their victims and rob them. so it's better to cross the road ( updated )
Nairalanders,please say your prayers for this lady... she was just an unlucky victim
mods, pls move this to the from page. her family members might be here

watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSXM0xz3WoQ

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by jopretty(f): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hit and run this festive period? Hmmmm God save us ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
plus if anyone can recognize the lady. pls she is in danger now
**Updated***
i tried visiting the place today and I was not attended to,due to the fact that I don't know the name of whom I'm asking for. it quite not cool. I went back home disappointed. I really wish to know how she's faring..in fact I bought some provisions alongside and now I'm eating em myself. I just hope she's fine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
iceskidnonilawal:
Kindly Like This Page On FB... For more Wizkid Update!!!

www.facebook.com/itzwizkid
something like this happen and you are posting wizkid. what a pity

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
yet they arebyet to be here
Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
You know get sense at all... People are discussing how to save a life you are posting about Wizkid... Mad man

13 Likes

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
The ambulance just got here now

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by dustmalik: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
I pray she makes it

7 Likes

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Rotime1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
God bless you OP. may the lord save her ijn

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by ExAngel007(f): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
good work OP!
My God bless u alot

36 Likes

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by rheether(f): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2015
God bless you OP!! May you never lack fuel IJN.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2015
@op,GOd bless you. I pray she make it (Amin)

11 Likes

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by boboLIL(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2015
I believe in God,,, she will be fine..

16 Likes

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by adaweezy(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2015
Drabeey:
I just crossed now and I met her at the other end of the road. Immediately I heard squeezing tires sound. The lady I just saw was hit and the driver ran away. she wasn't crossing at all..
I called 112 and many others called. my surprise is that the lady that picked kept asking me where ikeja along was and what can I use to describe the place. smh...

no ambulance yet as at when filling this report... and the lady is gasping... I'm sorry for her oo

mods, pls move this to the from page. her family members might be here
She will be fine......

1 Like

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 23, 2015
An incident happened around 11:10 and an ambulance was called immediately.
Ikeja along to General hospital is not even up to 10minutes walk talk less of an ambulance yet the ambulance came around 11:42
well thank God they came. I pray she makes it. she is already gasping

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by amunkita(m): 2:50am On Dec 23, 2015
OP God bless you..

Irrespective the ambulance came late, am still baffled that they turned up..

Lagos is changing ooo...

16 Likes

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Coldplay007(f): 2:53am On Dec 23, 2015
Drabeey:
Ikeja along to General hospital is not even up to 10minutes walk talk less of an ambulance yet the ambulance came around 11:42

Be thankful an ambulance came. 30 mins is not a bad turn around time
Those ambulances are not located in General hospitals..

11 Likes

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by BeClever: 3:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Coldplay007:

Be thankful an ambulance came. 30 mins is not a bad turn around time
Those ambulances are not located in General hospitals..

In Abuja it takes less than 10mins, not only Ambulance, Road safety officials too would be everywhere..

2 Likes

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Drabeey:

O boy, thank God the ambulance was there in 30mins.

Here in UK, they ll keep you on the phone, asking you silly question while the victim is speedily dying.

8 Likes

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 23, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Here in UK, they ll keep you on the phone, asking you silly question while the victim is speedily dying.

FolarinLondon:

all I think we should do now is yo pray for that young lady. Nairalanders pls she needs your prayers
Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Mznaett: 4:38am On Dec 23, 2015
A good heart you have there @op

Lord pls look with pity upon her and save her life nowsad

@op,,pls ensure you're there to inform us about the improvement. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 23, 2015
rheether:
God bless you OP!! May you never lack fuel IJN.
Thanks ma'am, that was quite a prayer. Amen ooo and to all other prayers too.
let's wish speed recovery, it was an ugly sight yester9yt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by akachidi(m): 4:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Thanks man for infor man.
Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by sexaddict08(m): 5:44am On Dec 23, 2015
Mznaett:
A good heart you have there @op

Lord pls look with pity upon her and save her life nowsad

@op,,pls ensure you're there to inform us about the improvement. Thanks

if her time don reach, nothing like pity...
Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by VcStunner(m): 6:21am On Dec 23, 2015
You called 112 eh? Issiorait
Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Jaymima(f): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2015
Thank God she's alive. I pray she remains so.
Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by oliidell(m): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2015
Drabeey. God bless you real good
The initial pics says 11:10 pm. So I'm assuming u called 112 just before that time. The ambulance arrived at 1140 so that makes the response time roughly 30 mins.
Now considering the proximity and the time of the day, that's not good enough. A lot can happen in 30 minutes. I hope the ambulance was a mobile ICU. Well, like someone stated, thank God they came Something tells me she'll be fine though. Kudos to all of you that helped out. Once again, well done OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2015
Couldn't someone just lift her up and get some.people to follow to the general hospital undecided

- LASUTH is just few metres from the scene
- why did she not use the pedestrian bridge undecided
- anyway, I blame the past government for not installing functional street lights along that highway. Jonathan sef cry

1 Like

Re: An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) by Holywizard: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2015
God wont let her die in Jesus name

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number / Police CID Panti, Yaba On Fire / A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.