Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 - Business (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (3695517 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (3000) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 05, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Sure bankers wink

Play singles and ACCA too

Liverpool win @1.60

Sevila vs s donestk btts @ 1.55
2nd green waiting for 1st grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by bigt2(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2016
coolA word for the wise shockedshocked

How to Win at Football Betting - 3 Golden Rules.

This article will only be of interest if you want to win betting on football and bet big,with the size of your bets increasing relentlessly.

If you bet too often you will lose.

If you bet on meaningless football games like cup games and internationals you will lose more.

Games to avoid betting on also includes prestige games in the Champions League and Europa League - look at the teams that turn out for those games,they are unrecognisable from the domestic league teams - impossible to evaluate.

If you bet on novelty bets like first goalscorer,number of corners etc.then you are just looking for entertainment and will lose even more with no chance of progressing into betting big.

Why do you think the bookmakers introduced all these different markets ? - because they are very profitable,and detract the punter away from betting home/away/draw with just 3 outcomes - those novelty markets have dozens of different outcomes - ignore them !.

Betting and hoping to win on football(soccer) until quite recently was a forlorn hope.

Many readers will remember the days in the UK when you had to have a minimum of 5 selection before the bookmakers would deign to accept your bets.

It is some time back - it all changed in the mid 1990's - and I seem to recall that you could have 3 home selections just so long as you put at least 1 away team into the bet ! - and you also had to pay 9% of your winnings in betting tax if you were shrewd enough to make a winning accumulator bet.

Anybody who could make football betting pay in those days would be an extremely clever punter and would surely clean up big time today.

Now of course we have multiple betting opportunities when betting on football and the single bet on each match is allowed.

In a way there is perhaps a little to much betting available on every match played wether on television or not and you can get bogged down in exactly which is the best way to approach your betting options.

There are betting markets on the number of goals,who scores first or last,bookings during match,on so on,and that does not include the hundreds of spread betting and Asian handicap options we get offered for virtually every match anywhere in the world.

As I said it can be overwhelming when deciding what to do - but i am not complaining,and it is a punters paradise compared to the old days.

This article is for football punters who want to win,win regularly and win big.

It is not for punters who watch soccer on television and want a few novelty bets to entertain them during the live game they are about to watch - nothing wrong with that but you will lose for sure in the long run.

Follow these 3 golden rules and your football betting will improve straight away.

The work involved is minimal as the bookmakers themselves will point you to the soundest bets,and the number of bets you make will be much reduced allowing you to increase your football wagers as you get more success.

There are 3 Golden Rules to follow if you want to win at football betting.............

One - Only ever bet the home side - Single Bets Only

By restricting your football bets to the home side you are loading quite a few factors in your favour.

The home side obviously has the supporters help which can be a great asset in making sure the players strive for success.

Referees,no doubt unconsciously,give more decisions to the home side than the opposition when the crowd are baying for free kicks and penalties every time a tackle is made on their team.

Add to this ground familiarity for the home side,and their opponents tendency to not compete when the going gets tough as the support for them is muted and their lack of effort overlooked - they can hide,whereas the home players will strive till the end before their own fans.

Two - only ever back the favourites - Single Bets Only

You need to win regularly as your football bets will be big - by that i mean to your normal bets,and what is big to one punter may be small to another - but no more of those small interest novelty soccer bets that will not get you into the big time when betting on football.

Why favourites ?.

Well some of those big prices look attractive,but by and large they will not win often enough to keep you in the betting mood if you lose a consecutive number of bets - you must keep winning regularly with a view to increasing your stakes - your ambitions must be raised continually and you will only be able to do this if winning regularly.

The attractive prices are about evens to just better than 1/2.

Rarely take more than evens - the bookmaker's oddsmakers will do the donkey work for you and anything over about evens is risky,unless you are certain it is a good wager,but rarely take these odds against bets - this will leave you just a handful of matches to consider with the good favourites easy to find.

Rarely take shorter than 1/2 - anything above this and it will be hard to get back on track if backing a loser - you want to be in a position where 2 out of 3 bets leaves you in front and you can increase your bets,3 out of 3 and you are really motoring and can continue to increase your bets relentlessly and aggressively.

This is important - I am not saying you bet every home side between 1/2 and evens - some of those bets will be excellent value,and some will be shockers to bet - can't help you there - decide which is which for yourself !

Three - Only Bet in Top Flight League Matches - Single Bets Only

Never bet in cup,friendies or international matches - cup matches are often a game between the reserves or squad players who do not normally play.

International games are impossible to predict particularly when the group stages are already decided and the football matches are meaningless and often used for trying out new tactics and the result less crucial.

You must restrict your football bets to the domestic football leagues,wherever you bet or are located.

Also only bet in top flight football - in the UK that would restrict your bets to The Premiership and Championship leagues.

Corruption is rare in football,but if you only bet on top games this aspect will be removed altogether.

To sum up,take the best odds available and stick to these golden rules - home side only - back only the favourites to win - top league games only - only bet in singles,never doubles or above - and you should certainly cut any losses you are making now,and greatly enhance any winnings you are currently making in football betting.

Bet less but bigger,increasing stakes relentlessly as your profits increase is the aim of this strategy.

A Staking Plan for Betting on Football.

It is essential you keep this staking plan separate from all your other bets,so hopefully you will see clearly your betting pot grow and not drained by your usual losing bets.

Lets,for convenience,say you start with a betting pot of £500.

Divide this figure by 5.

This is your bet for first football match - £100.

If you win,the betting pot increases to,lets say £600 - you now bet £120 next match.

If you lose with first bet then your next bet will be for £80 (£400 divided by 5).

If you stick to 3 golden rules it is almost impossible to exhaust your betting pot.

Just divide betting pot by 5 and no more tricky decisions of how much to bet each match.

if you are shrewd punter the bets you make will grow and grow until you are betting big

Best Bookmakers for Football Betting

Below are some of the best sports bookmakers,and a full betting service can be found on their sites.Many more sites are listed at our main SAFE BOOKMAKERS SITES.

Many more articles on betting and how to work out your bets at articles 1.....articles 2.
By Pendil at SAFE BOOKMAKERS SITES.©This article can be reproduced by anyone,so long as article is reproduced full and intact with all links unchanged.End of article.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 05, 2016
Kiggster:
Liverpool FC - Villarreal CF (Under/Over 1,5 goals in 1st half)
Customer type: Under @ 1.35

FC Sevilla - FC Shakhtar Donetsk (Under/Over 0,5 goals in 1st half)
Customer type: Over @ 1.30

or

FC Sevilla - FC Shakhtar Donetsk (Both teams to score and Under/Over 2.5 goals)
Customer type: Yes / Over @ 1.85

GL

WON
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 05, 2016
Congratulations sevila grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 05, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Sure bankers wink

Liverpool win @1.60

booooom greeeen cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2016
Single bet is d best....d greed aspect in punting is d result of accumulation... Dy are ways to making easy n fun

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 05, 2016
Congratulations Liverpool grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Congratulations Liverpool grin
..mk match finish 1st
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 05, 2016
Ibolt4m:
..mk match finish 1st
I can bet my life on this grin ,is a must win for Liverpool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 05, 2016
Gooooooalllll number 3 Liverpool grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by RIchieSuazo(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2016
RIchieSuazo:
Liverpool to qualify @ 2.20
Sevilla - Shakhtar D. BTTS @ 1.56
Grimsby - Braintree T. U2.5 @ 1.65
You already know Wassupp
GRREEENNN cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by fabulousfab999(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2016
Kiggster:
Liverpool FC - Villarreal CF (Under/Over 1,5 goals in 1st half)
Customer type: Under @ 1.35

FC Sevilla - FC Shakhtar Donetsk (Under/Over 0,5 goals in 1st half)
Customer type: Over @ 1.30

or

FC Sevilla - FC Shakhtar Donetsk (Both teams to score and Under/Over 2.5 goals)
Customer type: Yes / Over @ 1.85

GL
GREEN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 05, 2016
See as sevila and Liverpool dey score like twins angry grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Ibolt4m(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2016
3-0 cheesy cheesy wink ;DD ....I cn rest now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by yebokos(f): 9:52pm On May 05, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Sure bankers wink

Liverpool win @1.60

Tnks man na dis ur tips opened my eyes...more GREENS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 05, 2016
bonanza win just returned my #5000 deposit error with bonus after 1 month
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 05, 2016
yebokos:
Tnks man na dis ur tips opened my eyes...more GREENS
you are welcome my brother cheesy wink,I want us to hit the bookies hard
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 05, 2016
Shame unto you castandblind tongue and your slavery alabi shrine servers grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Abmbola: 10:13pm On May 05, 2016
Abmbola:
UEFA Europa League Playoffs
FC Sevilla -:- FC Shakhtar Donetsk
2nd Half Result (Home)
Odd:1.85 Wongrin
Time:20:05
#Team no statistics#
Wongrin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by misterchris(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2016
Chiadikaobi:
I'm a fan of long acca though.

Long acca = low stake

Lowodd = high stake

Thats how i roll
2h go comot how much?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by haywhy2323: 10:22pm On May 05, 2016
Enough Greens 2day
I hope evry1 got somtin
Congrats 2 us
Shame to Alabi

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by bastien: 10:38pm On May 05, 2016
tr3y:

Y.M.D.O
what do u mean?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 05, 2016
06/05 01:00 Oriente Petrolero -:- Real Potosi: Yes and over 2.5 @ 2.10

06/05 01:00 The Strongest -:- Sport Boys Warnes: 1 and over 2.5 @ 1.70

06/05 00:00 River Plate (PAR) -:- Deporting Capiata: Over 0,5 goals HT @ 1.25

ODD: 4+

85% sure BTW undecided

GL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 05, 2016
Orsomarso - America De Cali
x/2
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 05, 2016
bjhaid:
Orsomarso - America De Cali

x/2

Hmmm. I don't see this pick clicking. Why not go for 2 and over 1.5 @ 2.35 or BTTS and over 2.5 @ 2.10? cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 05, 2016
Kiggster:

Hmmm. I don't see this pick clicking. Why not go for 2 and over 1.5 @ 2.35 or BTTS and over 2.5 @ 2.10? cool
I got it from my Albanian friend that bought the match..I played 2-ft as well and x-ht
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by IamDelima(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2016
pls any tonight game?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 05, 2016
IamDelima:
pls any tonight game?

Singles or accumulate. If you aren't sure you can just play over 1.5 these games.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 05, 2016
bjhaid:
I got it from my Albanian friend that bought the match..I played 2-ft as well and x-ht

Oh. Okay. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by bigt2(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2016
What's your take on this please
Nicer strategy?

More green to us o.
What do you think about this?
#JustMyThinking smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by Abmbola: 11:32pm On May 05, 2016
Ice hockey NHL
St. Louis Blues -:- Dallas Stars
Over4.5
Odd:1.60
Total Goal Even
Odd:1.80
1st Period x2
Odd:1.45
Time:01:00

Nashville Predators -:- San Jose Sharks
Handicap 0:1
Odd:1.50
Total goal ODD
Odd:2.00
Under5.5
Odd:1.45
1st Period x2
Odd:1.35
Time:02:00
#Team no statistics#

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by IamDelima(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2016
Kiggster:

Singles or accumulate. If you aren't sure you can just play over 1.5 these games.

pls which league is this

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (3000)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.