Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

3 Week Job With KPMG - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Week Job With KPMG (59175 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class / 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Osarieme415(m): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
shogat:
what did you use to send it?
Gmail
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Osarieme415(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
I tried again. It has gone. Thanks a lot. Can final year students also apply or is this Bsc/HND embargo absolute?
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by izutex007(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
slimz10:

bro ,

Why don't you copy the mail from the thread and paste on your mail....or. you use this "exact E-mail " below

NG-FMbankingindustrycss@ng.kpmg.com

Try sending the mail during weekdays and also during official working hours.

peace.

thanks bro. will there b any acknowledgement mail from KPMG?
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
izutex007:

No bro.
Atleast to the best of my knowledge.

Others can help to confirm.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by wunmi590(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Applied
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by izutex007(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
slimz10:

No bro.
Atleast to the best best of my knowledge.

Others can help to confirm.
kk...thanks for your prompt response...

Lets keeps..ourselves posted.

1 Like

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
izutex007:

Just expect an acceptance mail by beginning of january if u get accepted. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by kaka22(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Christopher69:

Just expect an acceptance mail by beginning of january if u get accepted. Good luck!
Acceptance mail? Won't there be interview?
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
kaka22:

Acceptance mail? Won't there be interview?

Yeah, most likely a phone interview will be conducted if your application is acknowledged in early january. Just expect any form of mail though after the deadline which is December 31st.

1 Like

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Osarieme415:
I tried again. It has gone. Thanks a lot. Can final year students also apply or is this Bsc/HND embargo absolute?

Not at all, Its just open to graduates.
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by shogat(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Christopher69:

Not at all, Its just open to graduates.
what of people who just graduated but waiting for NYSC and yet to get their statement of result but have proof of graduating?
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
shogat:

what of people who just graduated but waiting for NYSC and yet to get their statement of result but have proof of graduating?

Sure, why not. As long as u have proof of having finished your final year. Lots of peeps like u and those serving participated last year.

1 Like

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by izutex007(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Christopher69:

kk... Thanks alot.

Will subitting on a weekend affect one's chances of getting accepeted?
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Fraih(f): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Applied too, its good we get updates here. Thanks Christopher69
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by abat4real37(f): 6:26am On Dec 28, 2015
Can I apply with "To whom"?
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Valmesk(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2015
abat4real37:
Can I apply with "To whom"?
You can use any of these:"The Hiring Manager,The Human Resource Manager or The Recruiting Manager",its more appealing than "to whom it may concern"
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by abat4real37(f): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Valmesk:
You can use any of this:"The Hiring Manager,The Human Resource Manager or The Recruiting Manager",its more appealing than "to whom it may concern"
I'm talking about myself our final result is not yet out
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Valmesk(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2015
abat4real37:
I'm talking about myself our final result is not yet out
you can give it a try,during the phone interview,you can explain better,they only need graduates of HND and B.Sc for the temporary job.
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by abat4real37(f): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Valmesk:
you can give it a try,during the phone interview,you can explain better,they only need graduates of HND and B.Sc for the temporary job.
ok, thanks.
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Johnklein(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2015
M currently waiting for nysc. I hope to b accepted o
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by mixedgene: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
OKAY

2 Likes

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Valmesk(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
mixedgene:
Are we to write an application or just send CV,..... I sent only CV ni oh
It's accepted.
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Valmesk(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Johnklein:
M currently waiting for nysc. I hope to b accepted o
If you graduated with HND or BSc,you are in for the competition cos you are competing with other graduates within your state,applications to northern states has the highest chances due to low interested participants

1 Like

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by kheart(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
profeoo:
. Just phone interview but if selected u hv to come to lag for one day training

what is the nature of their interview questions please?
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by NaijaUntamed(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
profeoo:
Hmm...I did it early this year,Feb to March in Aba. It is a nice job with fair pay. Although it was just for 2 weeks then.
How many people do u necessarily have to cover or rather, what was their target? Cos am serving and I don't know if my work place(ppa) will allow me leave my office to go administer questionnaires on the street of lagos.

And please gv us more details so we know what we are pursuing. Thanks
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Valmesk:
You can use any of these:"The Hiring Manager,The Human Resource Manager or The Recruiting Manager",its more appealing than "to whom it may concern"
I just applied but I addressed it to 'The HR'. I noticed an error in my application. in one of my lines, I typed for twice i.e "I wish to apply for for the 10th"....

do I need to resend another application? or it won't be used against me
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Valmesk(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
@meetmonde,Double application might be used against you,what they are in need is your CV which i believe you attached and stated the place you want to serve on the subject of the mail,so in my own thinking dont send another application.

1 Like

Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by profeoo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
NaijaUntamed:

How many people do u necessarily have to cover or rather, what was their target? Cos am serving and I don't know if my work place(ppa) will allow me leave my office to go administer questionnaires on the street of lagos.

And please gv us more details so we know what we are pursuing. Thanks
. We had to interview 250 respondents. You can do it even while serving,like I said earlier I met my target yl serving too. U hv ur cds day plus weekends to go real hard. Its an interesting venture but tough cos of poor responses from ppl,bt if u hv one of ur NYSC kits on u will gain more audience.
Hw much does ur ppa pay u for 5months compare to wat u stand to gain for just 3wks #rhetoric
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by profeoo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
kheart:

what is the nature of their interview questions please?
. Where u re currently, ur availability and some other stuffs to cross check ur CV. They are very attentive to details in d CV u submit to dem,so mk sure u re familiar with its contents. Tell me abt ur self too question. All for 5mins
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Fraih(f): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
profeoo:
. Where u re currently, ur availability and some other stuffs to cross check ur CV. They are very attentive to details in d CV u submit to dem,so mk sure u re familiar with its contents. Tell me abt ur self too question. All for 5mins
Thank you, this is timely.
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by Chickychic(f): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
saqo:
I have applied,hoping for the best.

same here... I applied and it went through. Hoping to hear from kpmg soonest

smiley
Re: 3 Week Job With KPMG by izutex007(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
profeoo:
. We had to interview 250 respondents. You can do it even while serving,like I said earlier I met my target yl serving too. U hv ur cds day plus weekends to go real hard. Its an interesting venture but tough cos of poor responses from ppl,bt if u hv one of ur NYSC kits on u will gain more audience.
Hw much does ur ppa pay u for 5months compare to wat u stand to gain for just 3wks #rhetoric

bro. In what period is the survey carried out? January or february?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK / Etisalat Nigeria Telecommunication Recruits: Nigria 5th Gsm Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.