Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s (6008 Views)

I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? / Review On Iphone 8: Specs, Features And Price / Apple Releases Ios 11.0.2 With A Fix For Crackling Audio On Iphone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by chidi4eze(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Please how can I download MP3 for free on my iPhone 5s
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by chrislong(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2015
chidi4eze:
Please how can I download MP3 for free on my iPhone 5s

iPhone doesn't download through browser. use idownloader or Any third party app or in the alternative load songs through iTunes on your computer
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by chidi4eze(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
chrislong:

iPhone doesn't download through browser. use idownloader or Any third party app or in the alternative load songs through iTunes on your computer
Tanx bt how do I download with Idownloader or downloadslite
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by chrislong(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
chidi4eze:
Tanx bt how do I download with Idownloader or downloadslite

install idownloader from your appstore. such apps have an in built browser that you can access the download site with. click on the download option and it would bring you a save menu. the only downside is that anything downloaded can only be accessed through the app you downloaded it with.
for example music downloaded from there will not appear under your traditional music library. you would only get it in idownloader. if you want your music in your library you either load through itunes on your computer or you BUY from itunes.

cheers
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by chidi4eze(m): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
chrislong:

install idownloader from your appstore. such apps have an in built browser that you can access the download site with. click on the download option and it would bring you a save menu. the only downside is that anything downloaded can only be accessed through the app you downloaded it with.
for example music downloaded from there will not appear under your traditional music library. you would only get it in idownloader. if you want your music in your library you either load through itunes on your computer or you BUY from itunes.

cheers
tanx plz am getting this error message you are on wifi switch to 3G for unlimited downloads
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by chrislong(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2015
chidi4eze:
tanx plz am getting this error message you are on wifi switch to 3G for unlimited downloads

never got that error before but you sef switch na

2 Likes

Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2015
chrislong:

Hey man.. Can laptop boys send games to iphone as they do android? I need to take gta on my iphone
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by chidi4eze(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2015
chrislong:

I've switched bt is not working still showing d same error message
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by Xhaka(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2015
Buy an easy to understand phone, dazall

1 Like

Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by chidi4eze(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2015
Xhaka:
Funny u
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by chrislong(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2015
chistev12:

Hey man.. Can laptop boys send games to iphone as they do android? I need to take gta on my iphone

I think it's possible but that would mean the person will have to use his iTunes account on your phone cause he would need to have bought the game on his account. never tried sending an app through it though so am not sure. why don't you just install through App Store
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by chrislong(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2015
chidi4eze:
I've switched bt is not working still showing d same error message

try using another downloader or google the error
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
chrislong:

I think it's possible but that would mean the person will have to use his iTunes account on your phone cause he would need to have bought the game on his account. never tried sending an app through it though so am not sure. why don't you just install through App Store

The game i need isn't free. Gta
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by chrislong(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
chistev12:

The game i need isn't free. Gta
buy brother cheesy
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
chrislong:

buy brother cheesy

I dont have a MasterCard. Exept u go gimme ur own ma just download gta lc stories
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Xhaka:
grin As in ehn

3 Likes

Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by Friedyokes: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Love android all this probs no dae grin ....Ps if u no get money to spend angry...u shouldn't own an iPhone undecided
Re: How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s by papadoculus(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2018
Xhaka:
Lmao, u r d real Mr easi

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Unbar My Phone. / Covid-19: MTN Nigeria Changes Name To "Stay Safe" (pictures) / How Can I Use My Expired Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.