Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Please Your Attention Is Urgently Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Your Attention Is Urgently Needed (665 Views)

Sacked Without Normal Payments: Your Help/ádvice/suggestion Is Urgently Needed / Candid Advice Is Urgently Needed / Standard Method Of Measurement For Ghana Is Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Attention Is Urgently Needed by omotee4eva: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
hello nairalanders
am oyeniran omotayo ayobami,from ikorodu lagos.please i really need someone thats capable of sponsoring a multi-million naira project.this is how the project goes:

i have this idea of establishing a very powerful radio and television station in the area of ikorodu.but i dont have the power of financing such project.the cost of the project is #400,000,000,00(four hundred million naira only).please anyone who can genuinely sponsor this project or want to collaborate with me should feel free to contact me on the following:

Prince omotayo ayobami oyeniran
oyeniran2006@yahoo.com
kayflip4life@gmail.com

Please i will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Please Your Attention Is Urgently Needed by nonysmith(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
do you know how many people have ideas and lack capital?, oga u can do better than this, you have to at least brief the house of your business plan and proposal b4 we think ure a thief, u get my drift (omo see rhymes)
Re: Please Your Attention Is Urgently Needed by omotee4eva: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
one thing you guys dont know is that this business am talking about is real. i have the full proposals with me.the proposal includes:

the type of transmitter to be used
the location
the construction cost
how many staffs to be emplyed
companies that will supply the equipments
the cost of license
site:of about 3 acres of land.
and many more.
Re: Please Your Attention Is Urgently Needed by adhoc: 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2009
did you mean N400,000 or N400m.
If it is N400m, I sugest you meet me at camp 5 in the niger delta for the money ok?
Go and ask Ben Bruse of silver bird or chief Dokpesi if this is how they the money that was used to start their stations. Big thief.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need - Corper (july Batch) / Any Intelligent Person/people To Discuss Ideas With? / Autocad Training From The Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.