Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Power Behind Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Behind Sex (76482 Views)

Gov. El-rufai Is Behind Sex Scandal’ –apostle Suleman Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal – Church / Apostle Suleman: El-rufai Behind Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Behind Sex by kayoade09: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2015
If you knew how powerful sex was you wouldn't have it with just anybody. During sex there's two different exchanges that take place: a physical and spiritual. Most grown adults are aware of the physical exchange. But the second is the spiritual which most people don't know about. When you have sex with someone, you exchange/ obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities , behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD & become a part of you. Sex was intended for one man and one woman.

So many problems come as a result of sex outside of marriage. Disease and unplanned pregnancy are just the scratching the surface. You enter into a covenant with that other persons spirit. This happens every time you have sex with a person. And ... In addition to this ... Whoever they have had sex with ... Now you're attached to those people's spirits as well.

This is why there's so many people with multiple personalities, who are dibbling and dabbling in this and that, who are confused , and all messed up in their thoughts , feelings and behavior. They are dealing with their own personality as well as the other people they have physically and spiritually connected themselves too. The person you could be laying with could be full of the devil and now ... You are too. "/.

How can this be avoided. Do it God's way. Just wait. Save sex until marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing it's fun it's exciting when done God's way. God knows how it feels and what it does. He created it ! But he also put boundaries in place because He knows what can happen when people get careless with it. TROUBLE TROUBLE ( Dollar Bill voice ). The good news is this doesn't have to be you. If you haven't already engaged in sexual activity then don't. Save it for your husband or wife. If you have.... Don't do it anymore. Ask God to discipline you to wait and take away the desire because it's definitely hard to stop wanting something that is good to you after you've had it. Take your pick. Either run the risk of sleeping with THE ENEMY or waiting and being in the Ark of safety in marriage.

244 Likes 34 Shares

Re: The Power Behind Sex by vkon2(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2015
ok let me read
Re: The Power Behind Sex by fromnigeria(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2015
As the Original writer, Kudos for this masterpiece.

Straight to the point, concise, and comprehensive.
Thanks for reminding us(me) again and enforcing the believe.

As the master always put it: He that hath ears, Let him hear.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Behind Sex by osesology(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2015
I'll recommend this for fp cos we are all victims of this.
Lalasticlala, I've never called you before, pls do the needful cos more people need to read this, pls.

*modified*
Ok, it finally made front page. But those two speechless fellows above me, since you didn't have anything to say, y didn't you just stay off and allow me to be ftc, huh?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Motherfucker2: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Hypocritical.
Just swear with your life say you never had sex outside of marriage.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Noted.

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by con3man(f): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Sex is ..... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Instead of preaching condemnation and hammering on the dangers of sex (which we have always known from time immemorial) , why not preach restoration and focus on how to get back from any lost course? That is what my God is all about. He will restore all what the cankerworm and the caterpillar and the palmerworm have eaten. All my mistakes, God can heal.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Power Behind Sex by obainojazz(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Sorry.....I don't believe some crap you said here.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Helkayklassic(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
I wonder how many spirit will be present in oloshos body.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Power Behind Sex by braine(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Inasmuch as I think waiting till marriage is not bad, this superstitious theory is appalling..

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Power Behind Sex by nairaman66(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
cheesy very funny.. Those people who slept with mad women/men should have behavioral changes as mad people!! grin

9 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Akinz0126(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
K

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Power Behind Sex by jamex93(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
na so!

nice one op

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
THIS KIND SWEET THREAD FOR THIS A/C WAY I THEY ENJOY GO GO WELL. *MAKE THIS WOMAN WAY GET BIG NYANSH NO PASS OOOOOOO, CAUSE NA WRAPPER I GO TIE GO HOUSE??

2 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by porrigeyam(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
I stopped having sex since I found my lover.

Baby oil

14 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by chynie: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
whoa who knows how many personality i have in me grin

6 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by adebayo201: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
My advise!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Skywalker5(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
kayoade09:

But the second is the spiritual which most people don't know about. When you have sex with someone, you exchange/ obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities , behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD & become a part of you.
You enter into a covenant with that other persons spirit. This happens every time you have sex with a person. And ... In addition to this ... Whoever they have had sex with ... Now you're attached to those people's spirits as well.

What are you saying? so now that they are attached to other people's spirit, what happens now?

I dont know where you guys hear all this stuff or try and brainwash people with rubbish.

Spirit ko, Gin ni

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Power Behind Sex by badonkadonk: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
I blame konji...

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
kayoade09:
If you knew how powerful sex was you wouldn't have it with just anybody. During sex there's two different exchanges that take place: a physical and spiritual. Most grown adults are aware of the physical exchange. But the second is the spiritual which most people don't know about. When you have sex with someone, you exchange/ obtain whatever spirit(s) they have as well. You take on their qualities , behaviors, ideology Etc GOOD OR BAD & become a part of you. Sex was intended for one man and one woman.

So many problems come as a result of sex outside of marriage. Disease and unplanned pregnancy are just the scratching the surface. You enter into a covenant with that other persons spirit. This happens every time you have sex with a person. And ... In addition to this ... Whoever they have had sex with ... Now you're attached to those people's spirits as well.

This is why there's so many people with multiple personalities, who are dibbling and dabbling in this and that, who are confused , and all messed up in their thoughts , feelings and behavior. They are dealing with their own personality as well as the other people they have physically and spiritually connected themselves too. The person you could be laying with could be full of the devil and now ... You are too. "/.

How can this be avoided. Do it God's way. Just wait. Save sex until marriage. Sex is a beautiful thing it's fun it's exciting when done God's way. God knows how it feels and what it does. He created it ! But he also put boundaries in place because He knows what can happen when people get careless with it. TROUBLE TROUBLE ( Dollar Bill voice ). The good news is this doesn't have to be you. If you haven't already engaged in sexual activity then don't. Save it for your husband or wife. If you have.... Don't do it anymore. Ask God to discipline you to wait and take away the desire because it's definitely hard to stop wanting something that is good to you after you've had it. Take your pick. Either run the risk of sleeping with THE ENEMY or waiting and being in the Ark of safety in marriage.
[s]
kayoade09:

[/s]
kayoade09:

trash

8 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by msmith247(f): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Luzehray(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
B
Re: The Power Behind Sex by Deefuray(f): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
If people know how powerful sex is, they wouldn't have it with just anybody
Sex is Spiritual..... It is a bond

14 Likes

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Princemilla: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
I was a victim... She later told me, but I warned you"

I av vowed never to try it again in my entire life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Behind Sex by OkoyeA1(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: The Power Behind Sex by eagleonearth(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
To be very honest, escaping the lure of sex with all the dirty things
flying all over the media presently cum the provocative dressing seen
these days is next to impossible. Grace of God alone does the job. Op,
your submissions are very correct but the power of the Spirit of God in
a man is what establishes the greatest level of discipline.

THE DAY SIN STOPS BEING SWEET IS THE VERY DAY RIGHTEOUSNESS
WILL BECOME A CAKEWALK.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Power Behind Sex by Opiosko: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
I hate blablablah rants like this. sad

1 Like

Re: The Power Behind Sex by BlackPeni5: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
Lol...That means as a good guy, If i marry a girl who was a cheerful giver in her heydays, I have innocently collected all the spirits of all the guys she bleeped in the past?

Abeg make una keep quiet about all this spiritual stuff. The truth is nobody alive knows anything concrete about the spiritual realm. If they did, there would be only one religion in the world.

Only the dead knows and we shall all go there one day.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Power Behind Sex by simafem(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
After sex, a part of you leaves and go to the woman. it mingles with her and that is the part that gives life to the baby*I think
That was why mary did not need a man to give birth to Jesus.
it was a spiritual stuff, the spirit bounced on her
nice write up. spot on

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.