Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter (39548 Views)

#lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets / #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter. / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Giyerte(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bash92:
you appeared last night too
Yep, one guy that stole my screenshot chat with the girl.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Oneprodigy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
MrMcJay:
Shoutout to that restaurant behind Faculty of Pharmacy. The ponmo there is the sweetest non-proteinous meat in the world.

Bro its the best. Sometime in 2003 I went with my now doctor friend to read at HSLT 1. We took a detour to back of pharmacy to eat o before we proceed to read. my brother, we eventually took okada back to angola to crash serioisly.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by pauladonis(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
You trip and fall and people around start shouting at you for wanting to spoil the floor... #OAUStories.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MrMcJay(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oneprodigy:

Bro its the best. Sometime in 2003 I went with my now doctor friend to read at HSLT 1. We took a detour to back of pharmacy to eat o before we proceed to read. my brother, we eventually took okada back to angola to crash serioisly.

grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
Lmaoooo... I can so relate

* for all the "risky" at Awo and Faj kiss
For all the Akara at Health centre/ Awo junction
For Moremi junction suya
For Old buka's amala
For old buka's Iyan
For AngloMoz runs grin
For all the Aro of Awo boys
For Prof. Akeredolu"s punishments
For mama chemical's eggroll and chilled coke
For Prof Taiwo Control that controlled us..
For everything I can't possibly put in writing...... blessings upon blessing Great Ife!!! kiss kiss

You are surely a Chemical Engineering student.
Kredol and Taiwo made part 5 fun.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by pauladonis(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
You come home and your mom be like "you finished your foodstuffs again? And you be like" its another strike o" #OAUStories

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Oneprodigy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
I did oo. Their food is not as nice as the main Health sciences tho. Wicked pple demolished our Health sciences where we get freshly made dodo and jollof cry cry

Honestly, its a tragedy. That dodo is unparalleled. Primus inter pares non secondion!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
You knock on the toilet's door and you hear "yes, come in!"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by pauladonis(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
I remember one fateful friday morning, everyone was preparing for class... My roommate was outside warming his remaining stew that was as plenty as the spit of a starved snail on our hotplate... (we lived on the 3rd floor of Awo Hall Block 3 back then)... And that hotplate could electrocute Niel Armstrong in his space suit... My guy don go forget say the hotplate dey plugged, trying to remove his pot, he got the biggest shock i had ever seen, next thing i was looking at his pot and stew downstairs. #OAUStories.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Chubhie: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
namedonfinish:
how can I ever forget d ever dogmatic jingo... always running and sweatin in class while lecturing.... n most especially his puppies, stingo, linco, tingo, et al...

Of d greatest IFE...#proud alumna....
hmmm
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
abrahamsom:

You are surely a Chemical Engineering student.
Kredol and Taiwo made part 5 fun.
present sir. Hehe
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by PrinceMario(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:

For Moremi junction suya
For Old buka's amala
For old buka's Iyan
For AngloMoz runs grin
For everything I can't possibly put in writing...... blessings upon blessing Great Ife!!! kiss kiss
Hmmmn...Coming from a chemenger.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
PrinceMario:
Hmmmn...Coming from a chemenger.
hehehe... re u a chemenger too? What year? wink you shd know me joor, even with my moniker cool
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Florblu(f): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
How come nobody is talking about SUB popcorn and that of ODLT?
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Dexema(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
namedonfinish:

bro, did u ever try out d buka at health sciences..? sweet and affordable..
whoever ordered the closure of health sciences should be arrested for crimes against humanity. their dodo and moi moi is just so on point.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Donbabajayz(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
jamesbanjo:
Mehn... Dz oau students sef ehn... cheesygrin grin

MEANWHILE

Gionne M2 for sale 17K

Call or whatsapp 08189418439
m interested in the PC, is it for sale?
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Dexema(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
MrMcJay:

I remember that show as clear as day. That was when Don Billion mimicked Obahiagbon and those two clowns mimicked an Islamic alfa and his interpreter.

I actually scaled Amphi side gate to get in. I think John Pillar was the Sec Gen then.

John Pillar Ole, Bombata werey. That was the chant that night. grin
Greatest ife! Articulate ife! my name is Monday etebong John A.K.A (crowd roars...) JOHN PILLAR!
that was that crazy manifesto night in amphi.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=MrMcJay post=41273502]

Yes o, I remember one day I had a class at HSLT C and I was at the buka. When I came out, the lecturer was already in class. I simply walked back into the buka and ordered another plate.

The last time I went to Ife, the place was closed due to some funny directive from the VC. I don't know if it has been reopened tho.

I heard dey are building a new glass senate building there..
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Dr. Fashiku is the most prominent of Jingo's "disciples". He is always called "aja Jingo" (bingo).

neva knew any of dem's name, cos dey are only seen but neva heard
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Drniyi4u:

LOL...dat buka wey dem go put sign post of "Food is Ready", facing the dudes selling recharge card
u get am jawe. infact after u chow finish one mama dey always sell bananas.. at least balanced equation
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
I did oo. Their food is not as nice as the main Health sciences tho. Wicked pple demolished our Health sciences where we get freshly made dodo and jollof cry cry

lol..
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dexema:

whoever ordered the closure of health sciences should be arrested for crimes against humanity. their dodo and moi moi is just so on point.

u go like food..
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chubhie:
hmmm
wetin undecided
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
pauladonis:
You come home and your mom be like "you finished your foodstuffs again? And you be like" its another strike o" #OAUStories
No! When your parents see you at home before the end of the semester or session what they say is "se e ti tun ja?" (has there been another aluta?).
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Dexema(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
namedonfinish:

u go like food..
you think so? check the background of your dp grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
of the greatest IFE! My name is olanrewaju olasupo of the prestigious department of international relations, part 2. I would like to make a shout-out to diplomats in the house, both students and alumni. Wishing everyone merry xmas and a prosperous new year. This complement extends to all students and alumni of the faculty of administration, and also to all GREAT-IFE students and alumni alike.Thanks-#OAU.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Drniyi4u(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:

For Moremi junction suya
For Old buka's amala
For old buka's Iyan
For AngloMoz runs grin
Ao come u no mention Prof Sonibare?
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
VenusBetty:
'please remember i don't eat much pepper' hahaahaaahahahaha

VenusBetty:
'please remember i don't eat much pepper' hahaahaaahahahaha

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by ochobaba(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
ibkgab001:
Lousy and noisy University In NIGERIA

OAU Bats are well organized than some of their Students

#fuckfakeife

Abeg no vex oo
I knw u must have been or u re student of this 21st or new generation school...if you know what it takes to be a product of OAU...u no go dey talk this rubbish
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by koluray: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Great ife, full of drama, but u must be really bored to have kept so much memory, am just hoping it wasn't the last big thing that happened to y'all
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by daxon001(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wetin B all these OK, nextundecided
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Kunlexic(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
dejt4u:
Awo boiz be like;
Are u Great Ife bro?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Shuts 21 Illegal Universities, Fake NYSC Camps / Uniuyo Admission List For 2012/2013 Session - Check It Here / I Am Regretting Going To College Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.