Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Whatsapp Phone Database Of Any Category Or Location For Sale.lagos,abuja,ikeja - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Whatsapp Phone Database Of Any Category Or Location For Sale.lagos,abuja,ikeja (2437 Views)

Gsm Database For #2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Phone Database Of Any Category Or Location For Sale.lagos,abuja,ikeja by naija4(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Do you need an accurate ,verified and current database of Nigerian WhatsApp users for any industry business sector ,age group, town/LGA ?
We have them for you.

We have a current and verified database of WhatsApp contacts for any category and location in Nigeria.

we also have ..ikeja ,Lagos island, PH , Abuja residents,entrepreneurs &professionals
..Churches,Hotels ,schools ,hospitals ,supermarkets ,stores
..Street by street WhatsApp database of people in Lagos state and very many other ones you may need.

This are all current/active users of whatsapp , minimum quantity is 1,000 WhatsApp contacts which is a great resource for direct WhatsApp marketing.
Price is very affordable , call 08181767894 to get yours now
Re: Whatsapp Phone Database Of Any Category Or Location For Sale.lagos,abuja,ikeja by demidov2404: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Do you make a mass sending msgs in WhatsApp or only sell bases ?
We need mass mailing in Nigeria. How much does this service cost?
My skype - rectoriog
Re: Whatsapp Phone Database Of Any Category Or Location For Sale.lagos,abuja,ikeja by Dattiboy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
demidov2404:
Do you make a mass sending msgs in WhatsApp or only sell bases ?
We need mass mailing in Nigeria. How much does this service cost?
My skype - rectoriog

I will personally provide all the support you need to get started with this system that has been used by PROs since 2012. Not only that, I will pay for your first month fee of $10. This will give you a chance to explore 100% Risk FREE. To check this out Click Here and then thank me later.
Re: Whatsapp Phone Database Of Any Category Or Location For Sale.lagos,abuja,ikeja by adeola24: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Don't miss this great opportunity

It is a new year, Get the latest and updated GSM contacts database, it has also been updated with other registration agency in the country and verified, it contain all the 36 state phone numbers, It is 100% genuine. The newly release INEC database is sorted by streets, the polling unit name, surname, sex, phone number. This Latest Lagos GSM database street by street and polling units was just Released. what are you waiting for, dont miss this opportunity, For advertisement purpose, digital marketing, digital advertising, reselling or other purposes, you can resell it to politicians at any amount you wish, call me now for the newly released GSM database, the original, authentic, genuine, updated, verified gsm database of all Nigerian. All at a give away price. see sample below.

Re: Whatsapp Phone Database Of Any Category Or Location For Sale.lagos,abuja,ikeja by peterup8: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2020
100% Active GSM Database

Get the 2019 active GSM Database, it has been confirmed and verified, it is available for all the 36 state of the federation, It is 99.9% Genuine and accurate. it has NAME, PHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, DATE OF BIRTH, SEX, VIN, RAC, GENDER, LGA, STATE. This 2019 database is accurate, valid and active. what are you waiting for, don't miss this opportunity, For advertisement purpose, digital marketing, digital advertising, reselling or other purposes, you can resell it to anybody at any amount you wish, call me now for 2019 newly released GSM database, the original, authentic, genuine, updated, verified database of all Nigerian state by state.
Pls, dont buy the 2015 or 2017 database anymore, buy the latest in the year 2020, call now.

We also have 7 Million active nigerian email address that will boost your business, the email is in 44 different categories, e.g. Business men and women, Applicant, NYSC members, npower members, Jumia shoppers, konga shoppers, Nigeria students e.t.c. and a software to blast the email for you, call now.

(1) (Reply)

. / Make Up To 50,000 Naira daily / Earn Store Profit From This New Retail E-commerce Company And Years Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.