Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema (38798 Views)

6 Natural Remedies For Eczema / I Need A Cure For Eczema / Pls, What Is The Best Treatment For Eczema Skin Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by DONFASZY(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2009
MY NEIGHBOUR HAS IT AND HE HAS MONEY TO SPEND TO CLEAN THIS SHIT FROM HIM BUT THIS ECZEMA KEEPS EMBARRASSING HIM IN PUBLIC,HE SAID HE GOT TO NOTICE IT WHEN HE STARTING USING ONE CREAM BODY WHITE WHICH HE HAS STOP USING…IT CAUSES THE SKIN REACTION TO ECZEMA…,  HE DOESN’T GO STROLLING WITH SINLETS ONLY BECAUSE OF THIS STUFF ON HIS BACK

HE IS DARK IN COMPLEXION AND THIS SKIN DISEASE IS VERY VISIBLE ON HIM,HE HAS BROUGHT NIZODERM, 20TABLETS N2,000,NO RESULT,BIOCTEN CREAM,NO RESULT,HE DRINKS BULCIN OR SO , STILL NO RESULT

HE HAS APPLY SO MANY LOTION….NO FAST RESULT,HE EVEN USE DAMATOL  CREAM / HYDROLIC BRAKE OIL TOO, SLOW RESULT….

SKIN PROFESSIONAL IN THIS HOUSE….WHATS YOUR BEST ADVISE

ADVICE ONLY,LET ME GAIN INFO HERE N PASS IT TO HIM….

NO JOKE HERE O
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by Kevostica(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2009
If he can endure the pains, let him look for paw pwa tree. Peel off the back a bit and gather the milky water that comes therefrom apply only in the night for 2wks

1 Like

Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by DONFASZY(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2009
which pains

how serious is the pain, can he endure it and sleep?

na big guy o, make e no go say i use juju for am o
Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by Kevostica(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2009
The stuff is very painful. It is a lasting solution to the stuff but he has to bear the pains.I have used everything that failed me until i used the paw paw solution.You can mix with pomade or vaseline. U can wash off after 2hrs
Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by DONFASZY(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2009
@@@@@Kevostica

is it the stem juice or the pawpaw fruit peep juice.u will use to rob
Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by Kevostica(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2009
use the stem juice
Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by yemibabe4(f): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2009
Whitfield cream is also very effective for eczema
Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by ziga: 5:14am On Jun 16, 2009
Have you considered that what you think is eczema might be something else. You have already used a lot of drugs and all these have devaastating side effects.

Also, sometimes, some underlying disease have skin manifestations. And if that is the case you friend will not get better until the source of the problem is addressed.

The best way is for him to go to a hospital to see a trained doctor.

My 50 kobo.

1 Like

Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by TOYOSI20(f): 3:48am On Jun 17, 2009
Proper hygiene, . . . . undecided
Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by informat09(m): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2009
try using aloe vera juice and apply it on your skin , it will relieve a patient from eczema.
Aloe Vera has been used for years in the cure of several ailments. The use of this plant has been traced down to the past 200 years in the cure of ailments and as a beauty aid.
The plant extract is extremely cooling and can be used to cure burning skin, reduce inflammation and redness on the skin and reduce sun burns and tans. The extract is now being marketed in gel and cream forms to combat rashes, acne, skin diseases and irregularities in the skin. It is the safest product to use on the skin of a child as it is a natural product and there no possibility of a skin rash or diseases or side effects of any kind.

Also an alternative remedy is also honey

Putting honey on infected eczema helps to clear the infection within hours without using steroid creams that are prescribed by a doctor. Honey is a genital antiseptic and although it is sticky for a few hours meaning that you have to bandage the affected area it is well worth it. It isn't painful either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by saxobass(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2009
the best thing is still to visit a trained Medical Doctor like someone rightly suggested but there is this very effective drug for it. I can assure U that 1week is much for it to disappear and no pains. the drug is KETOKONAZOLE tablets and he may also buy the lotion of the same drug, but its very effective and cheap. (for all fungi infections)

5 Likes

Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by sammyzboi: 12:58am On Apr 02, 2011
please does anyone know any good dermatologist in PH?
Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by uriel20(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
How many dose of ketokonazole wil some one use per day @saxobass.
Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by jadareese: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tell ur friend if all else fails,he should go and buy agbo from herb sellers in market τ̅☺ drink and bathe with.there's dis PAX soap too D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̅τ̲̅ works very well for skin issues.u can check d stores at most catholic churches nationwide(its produced by catholic monks).i can tell u Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ works very well. He should also improve on his personal hygiene i.e bath very regularly
Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 04, 2013
Ezcema is caused by dry skin condition, so the lasting solution is to look for a good anti fungal cream and when its completely cleared off, the person should incest in a good moisturizer. That is the only thing that can keep it from coming back

2 Likes

Re: Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema by Gigihealth: 12:50am On Jun 29, 2016
eczema treatments are nothing to be embarrassed about. Most causes of eczema are genetic. Click on the link below to read more about the treatments of eczema and more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/eczema-treatments-how-to-get-rid-of-eczema/

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) / 403 New COVID-19 Cases, 119 Discharged And 13 Deaths On June 14 - (1399 Tested) / Best And Greatest Doctors Ever Produced By Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.