Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) (924 Views)

Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / I Masturbated With A Cassava Because My Husband’s Man-hood Is Too Small (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) by SlyCharlie(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wonders they say shall never end...
The Diamond on the ring was too small. That's the apparent reason that could be deduced after a Chinese woman turned down her boyfriend's marriage proposal. The poor guy was down on one knee, proposed with a bunch of red roses, surrounded by dancers he’d hired specially for the event and was being watched by dozens of onlookers when his girlfriend turned and walked off.
At first, she seemed to be thrilled by the performance on a street in Chengdu, the capital city of south-west China’s Sichuan province, and at one point started to cry as her boyfriend walked towards her. But surprised everyone by walking away after seeing the ring her boyfriend was proposing with.
In a screen shot of a message sent to her friend after the attempted proposal, she complained. “Before we agreed on a one carat diamond ring. Why is it so small? Is he so careless or he just doesn’t care?”
It's not clear when the incident took place but the photographs have been circulating online in China. Many people on Weibo, China's equivalent of Twitter, said that she didn't deserve the proposal.
www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/woman-rejects-boyfriends-proposal.html?m=1

Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Good
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is the third time I'm seeing this today!
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) by marshalcarter: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Make him leave her naaa....when she go dey 48...na she go propose to the man undecided ...maybe she go go volcano go bring DIAMOND grin
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) by amunkita(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
That gal is a typical Uwa Mmebi bride..

Even Menix is aware...
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) by Akkord4gov: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
I trust my Naija girls,even propose with that ring for key holder,dem go accept with a bigger Yes grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) by Richardonald(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Can only happen in china were 1 woman per 100 men..does it matter with the size,quality of rings u used to proprose to the woman u love..all this proposal stuff tire me.
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) by phunbyt(m): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ma bloda leave d gehl ngwanu she has forgotten the adage of awa fadas that she who rejects a man because his dayamondu is too sumorlu shall later crawl to get a plastic ring...odikwa watch outu tongue
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) by ERCROSS(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Am I d only one who sees ugliness in that lady....
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) by Pheals(f): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
This is the third time I'm seeing this today!
cheesy Bro U bad o... the gal na. Gold digger no be diamond digger... if na naija girls do this Nairaland guys go chop her alive

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pheals:
cheesy Bro U bad o... the gal na. Gold digger no be diamond digger... if na naija girls do this Nairaland guys go chop her alive
cheesy because NL guys love naija girls too much.. They can't stand em doing bad things.
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Too Small (photos) by SlyCharlie(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
ERCROSS:
Am I d only one who sees ugliness in that lady....
Hehehe bro easy na..
lol

(1) (Reply)

The Type Of Guys You Should Spare Yourself From Dating / Some Ladies Sha. / •• Love Quotes & SMS That Will Melt Your Heart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.