Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did (18708 Views)

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
2015 will be a memorable year in that would live long in the hearts of a lot of many romancelanders, and I present to you a run down of the people that actually made this year what it was.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Nigga dont forget Vanquay and SexistBastard. They really changed a lot.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE cool
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
cheesycheesycheesy impact?kikikik

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
;DLol.. Lalastic the busybody closed down your previous thread.. Which was quite intriguing. I would love to see how this one goes!

Following!!
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Blackett:
Living up to his signature; "I am allergic to bullshit, I suffer fools gladly" the notorious blackett helped in curbing the foolishness on romance section with his blunt comments and bold insults aimed at trolls, attention seekers and those he considered to be fools.

Although he was banned on various occasions, for breaking rule 2, the light that ignited his desire to be the sufferer of fools never went off, and he lyrically tortured them on every thread he found them, and whenever blackett was around, fools weren't given any breathing space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
where is my chair? lemme sit here 4 tonight, drama loading.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
**The Eagle has landed** cool cool cool

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Cutehector(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jollyjoy my sweetheart
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okada abeg drop me here.wink

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Jollyjoy my sweetheart
sweery,

how are you?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Cutehector(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sweery,

how are you?
am fine darling, you on bbm or whatsapp?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
am fine darling, you on bbm or whatsapp?
am on nairaland onllllllllly.

You just abandoned me like thatsad

what happened?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dygeasy: After taking the mantle from Dxplorer1, this year was another great year for the Nairaland chief host and mc of events, Dygeasy.

He was responsible for the planning and success of various events held on romance section, including the notable Mr and Miss Nairaland contest, and the wooing contest, males edition.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector and Jolllyjoy. You two fvcktards should not derail my thread.

Take your Q&A elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Cutehector(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

what happened?
didnt hav d money to come to delta and lodge and come bak to ph again...
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Cutehector(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:
Cutehector and Jolllyjoy. You two fvcktards should not derail my thread.

Take your Q&A elsewhere.
u aint seeing nofn yet....
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lala247: One doesn't always have to host a charity show or plan a big event in other to put smiles on people's faces. Sometimes ones personality and character is all that's needed and lala247 was an epitome of this.

Lala247 was romance section's most down to earth and friendly personality of 2015. Her kind comments and warm personality became something that a lot of people especially the guys adored. Every body loved lala247, and surprisingly it wasn't for her big ass or her body, but just for her character.

Their were rumors of people shedding tears and even threatening to take their lives after they discovered that she deactivated her account.

Well, in the spirit of the Christmas season, I will present this as a gift to all romancelanders who were fans of lala247, lala247 is back and her new moniker is....

www.nairaland.com/Strawberrycream

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
u aint seeing nofn yet....

I don't expect anything less from a fvcking_retard with the brain of a tadpole.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin this guy deserves a 'Black man of the year award'.. Call steve harvey to include it in the next miss universe beauty pageant. The honorary award of the Night.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by slimzypink(f): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

what happened?

grin grin grin grin grin friendzone level 100

8 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

**The Eagle has landed** cool cool cool

itugo down.. sharperly.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tosyne2much: The man with the top 10 lists didn't slack this year as he dropped over 30 of his scintillating, traffic garnering, top 10 threads on romance section.

And although he got constant opposition from people who claimed his threads were myopic and immature, notably among them, the likes of blackett and freecocoa, he still didn't get discouraged, and even expanded his threads to other sections.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Cutehector(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:

I don't expect anything less from a fvcking_retard with the brain of a tadpole.
a tadpole doesnt have a brain angry
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by vjsmiles: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . itugo down.. sharperly.
Nnwanne, amam e gbukwa oge cool
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
slimzypink:

grin
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
IS cowleg DEAD?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
didnt hav d money to come to delta and lodge and come bak to ph again...
sadsadsadsad

op is staring at us sadsad
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Pheals(f): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Make I sit down on top apoti (hmmmm cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
slimzypink:

.THIS IS WICKEDNESS
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
slimzypink:

cheesysadsadsadsad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Between Kiss Condoms And Gold Circle Which Is Better (photos) / Are Virgins Still Respected? / Meet The Guy With The Biggest Butts And Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.