Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid (5108 Views)

FCMB Depositors Lose Over N600m To Fraudulent Staff / Silly Mistakes You Must Avoid/Correct If You Must Earn Money Online / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by adedavids(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Based on collective agreement from different forums on Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter... It has been agreed that a medium will be created to conscientize the general public to henceforth neglect the following sporting bookies... I'll only be posting the one that has successfully dupe people on large scale. Others will provide theirs

1. www.9japredict.com or www.naijapredict.com must be avoided.

This bookies has done alot to Nigerians to win the first spot.

Kindly refer to this link to read articles from people. More links and screen grabs/pictures will be provided.

www.nairaland.com/2818401/merrybet-football-other-sports-betting/3

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by adedavids(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
This campaign started with this post

RATE BOOKIES IN NIGERIA

Fellow punters, its time to take punting to another level. It's a slap on our collective face if our domestic bookies are so quick to accept our deposits but snail-drag when its time to cash out into your account. If we the government cannot do anything about this organization, we should be able to do something through information sharing. I've always said, I'll never put my money in www.9japredict.com they are the biggest fraud have ever seen in Nigeria space. click on my name to check through my previous post(I don't post much).

I'll suggest we all rate them so as to serve as a template for whoever will join punting space come next year.

How to carry out the rating?

Simply quote this message and type in what you think. I'll do the summation come December 30th and broadcast it on Facebook, twitter and every possible media where people will get the information. I'll ensure all Google search for bookies in Nigeria reference the said summation post first. I trust the power of nairaland and Google!!! Go anywhere in the world and type any matter of choice that has been discussed on nairaland before, NL will make it to the first page alongside wikipedia and the rest.

What to consider before rating this bookies?
1. Customer service
2. Contact Accessibility(Twitter, FB, BBM, Phone no ETC)
3. Simplicity of Web design
4. Payout duration (Most important)
5. Maximum winning and payout
6. Deposit option

More emphasis should be placed on payout. Most of our bookies are rogue organization. I only visited the bank thrice throughout this year....
1. For BVN registration
2. Linking my BVN with another Bank
3. To withdraw

Most of my transaction was done on my phone. This transactions takes less than 2-3minute. Why on earth will it takes our domestic bookies five day and more than to payout. A friend's N48,000 is still hanging with www.9japredict.com till date for over 4month now.

Another friend( A banker) told me that their bank will gladly partner with any bookies in Nigeria by giving them up to five staffs that will be in charge of their payout to any bank. It means, when you request for payout, you can receive your alert within 10minute. Do you notice they all partner with banks when the transaction is to deposit.

plenty word no go full basket jare! see u later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
I wil just go straight to the main point...Bookies that payout when U win and U wont get scammed.
1) Nai ra bet.com

2)

3)surebet247.com

4)360bet.ng***(trials)

5)bet9ja.com

6)winnersgoldenbet.com

the two bolded bookies got the highest odds in Nigeria(goal market).

PS: Ratings are based only on 2pointsonly experience, and are strictly my opinions as @23/12/2015 6.30pm grin

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by chidamysy: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
2pointsonly:
I wil just go straight to the main point...Bookies that payout when U win and U wont get scammed.
1) Nai ra bet.com

2)

3)surebet247.com

4)360bet.ng***(trials)

5)bet9ja.com

6)winnersgoldenbet.com

the two bolded bookies got the highest odds in Nigeria(goal market).

PS: Ratings are based only on 2pointsonly experience, and are strictly my opinions as @23/12/2015 6.30pm grin

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Timbuktu14(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Let me drop my ratings.

1. Surebet247. If you want your pay outs within a twinkle of an eye then this is the right bookie for you. Best odds guaranteed as well.

2. Nairabet. Being the first online bookie in Naija.

3. Merrybet

4. Bet9ja; They ought to on number 2 but, their payout slow like snail! They will definitely pay you though.

5. Winnersgoldenbet

6. BonanzaWin
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by adedavids(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
When you are talking financial security... bet9ja is okay. Their was a weekend around December 2014 when they paid out about N8billion. They stood well and gain about N14b the following week. But they also have some fraudulent way of removing people's money. I'll provide evidence for this now.

Kindly help with the below calculations peeps!!! Odd X stake = Winnings

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by godoluwa(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
adedavids:
When you are talking financial security... bet9ja is okay. Their was a weekend around December 2014 when they paid out about N8billion. They stood well and gain about N14b the following week. But they also have some fraudulent way of removing people's money. I'll provide evidence for this now.
bet9ja is a no no for online punters

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Timbuktu14(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
godoluwa:
TBH
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by harddrive2012: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nairastake.com is also one of broke bookies in Nigeria who won't hesitate to dupe punters. I think it's high time a law guiding establishment of bookies and strict monitoring and compliance be enforce. Please steer clear of Nairastake also

2 Likes

Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Topmostt: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2015
godoluwa:
Please can you explain why? I have used them for sometime now and everything seems okay. Though I haven't withdrawn up to 20,000 yet
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Topmostt: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2015
On the other news, everybody should stay clear from nairastake, the are real time scammers. They scammed me severally till I learnt my lessons
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Timbuktu14(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Topmostt:

Please can you explain why? I have used them for sometime now and everything seems okay. Though I haven't withdrawn up to 20,000 yet
Getting those payouts, has it been fast like other bookies? Its a NO def. Reason why he said. smiley
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Topmostt: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Getting those payouts, has it been fast like other bookies? Its a NO def. Reason why he said. smiley
Yes it has. I applied for a withdrawal of 12000 naira on tuesday around 11pm, and I got the money in my account yesterday around 11am. For me that fast enough
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Timbuktu14(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2015
Topmostt:

Yes it has. I applied for a withdrawal of 12000 naira on tuesday around 11pm, and I got the money in my account yesterday around 11am. For me that fast enough
Ok then.
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by adedavids(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
dwyld1 has this to say:

Its tough hearin that a brother has money hangin with a bookie: this is why I always advice punters to forget about bonus n large odds n stick to reliable bookies;of recent nairabet stoped single stakes,I simply withdrew my money n went back to d drawing board: my point is puntin is hard:its worse not gettin paid after d struggle; wish all punterd green slips n a successful year ahead.

MY TAKE:
As a matter of fact, we don't need too many bookies in our little space. What we need is few reliable ones. There should be people to checkmate the activities of AkinAlabi and co. Akin wasn't offering all the market he has today until the like of bet9ja came up with beautiful odds. We should do what Charles Soludo did to our banking system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 25, 2015
adedavids:
Based on collective agreement from different forums on Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter... It has been agreed that a medium will be created to conscientize the general public to henceforth neglect the following sporting bookies... I'll only be posting the one that has successfully dupe people on large scale. Others will provide theirs

1. www.9japredict.com or www.naijapredict.com must be avoided.

This bookies has done alot to Nigerians to win the first spot.

Kindly refer to this link to read articles from people. More links and screen grabs/pictures will be provided.

www.nairaland.com/2818401/merrybet-football-other-sports-betting/3
i sent u a mail dear. Kindly reply pls. Really need to enquire something frm u. Thanks.
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Timbuktu14(m): 1:20am On Dec 25, 2015
bestdeals0:
i sent u a mail dear. Kindly reply pls. Really need to enquire something frm u. Thanks.
Sending mails since 1759 wink grin
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Frank0001(m): 2:05am On Dec 25, 2015
Learning something here.
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by adedavids(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
The rogue bookie called NAIJAPREDICT or 9japredict and their bogus gifts... You don't need all this if you aren't duping people..

tag: beware of www.NAIJAPREDICT.com or www.9japredict.com they are scam

Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by godoluwa(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Sending mails since 1759 wink grin
walai
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by tugrow(m): 4:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Go for foreign bookies

ood day all,

Greetings to all the great men and women of this thread,
I am new to betting, I just verify my account with bet365, there is a future I see with 10 minutes score offer by bet365.
The truth is that most match are always draw between 0-10 or 20 minute , so if my can combine games of 10 draw, that will will gives us 2-3odd,

I see low risk in this option, but we will not combine 2 many match oooooo
Highest 5 match that will give 2-3 Odd

Please house what is your opinion about this
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Any reason why surebet247 doesn't have most live games? Akinalabi nairabet said he can't afford it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Hedonistically: 2:57am On Jul 23, 2016
From what I can see here, I hope it's not an illusion to hope on winning millions especially online, is this so? It's scary since online staking doesn't have paper evidence you can take to court unlike the guys who bet in shops and obtain paper slips. Perhaps these crooked bookies may block one's account if they see that you have won a major amount... I'm not taking about mere thousands of Naira.

Experienced bettors, abeg, if I stake, say N500 online on either Nairabet or Bet9ja and eventually win N15m on a long accumulator, will these companies pay me or will they tell stories and block my account? I need to know this ASAP.
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Timbuktu14(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Vikings007:
Any reason why surebet247 doesn't have most live games? Akinalabi nairabet said he can't afford it.
We've got some but not all. Its a business decision. You pay for every game on Live Betting. Some, they will stake heavily on while others might not even have a single bet slip on them. Reason why we can sometimes be selective when it comes to the live games we put up. But, we always have top matches in our live games column.

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2016
Timbuktu14:
We've got some but not all. Its a business decision. You pay for every game on Live Betting. Some, they will stake heavily on while others might not even have a single bet slip on them. Reason why we can sometimes be selective when it comes to the live games we put up. But, we always have top matches in our live games column.
Noted. cool

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by afoltundeseun(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
BETLAND. COM SHOULD TOP THE LIST
Re: Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid by jobsfornigeria: 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
ALSO AVOID :- frapapa . com is ANOTHER TOP NOTCH SCAM PLATFORM....

THEY SURE WILL COLLECT YOUR MONEY AND WHEN YOU WIN THEY WILL NEVER PAY YOU

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How LAPO MFB Exploits The Poor / Japaul Oil Is Going Public / Aspiring Taxify Partner In Lagos, come in Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.