Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband (49090 Views)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by babyfaceafrica: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
pweetychyka:

Dats very harsh sad
he is been mild,trust me...she deserves worse!!!!!
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by sage2(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Smh undecided

Unfaithful Hoes
everywhere mehn angry

Unfaithful hoes? Are there faithful hoes?

2 Likes

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by dre11(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
I have been secretly seeing one of my husband’s friends for the past six months though he is also married. We have a sexual relationship and love each other so much.

that man is never his husband friend but enemy and foe

the man just made enemies......... his friend and wife

1 Like

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by schumastic(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Islie:

Dear Bunmi,
I have been married for three years and we have a daughter. I have been secretly seeing one of my husband’s friends for the past six months though he is also married. We have a sexual relationship and love each other so much. But I feel bad because this man is a better lover than my husband. As a result, I have not had sex with my husband for weeks.
I know that this is a wrong thing to do, but I’m very happy this way.
Dorothy,

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/he-is-a-better-lover-than-my-husband/

that's what happens when you marry a LovePeddler as a wife...i keep saying it ladies allow their emotions think for them and my annoyance is how they come back begging and crying and will say it only happened once ''LIARS''.. at the end ''IS GOOD TO TRUST IS BETTER NOT TO''. i just pity the man cus he has no idea what his wife is doing with his stupid friend

2 Likes

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by fbtowner(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
toyetade:

are u sure u are not gay alteady. Even if u become gay is it not the same human been doing it

Well It doesn't have to do with the hoes.

I'm actually straight not gay thanks
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
GoldenJAT:
Na here I go DE, wen Dem go paste ur BATTERED FACE Mrs Dorothy!!!! Owna DE c ooo, no b wen d man go catch her, then mk her resemble slowpoke some people go cum start 2 run their mouth... Just a matter of time
grin
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
fbtowner:
Everyday when I read stuffs like this.

I keep adding 2 years to the day I planned to get married.

Hoes everywhere. I wish I can just go to US and turn to Gay.

bleeped up life
your own even better self!

naija women are all thesame worthless set of women you can find on this planet and i keep wondering how people still married them.

MARRIED AT YOUR OWN RISK

3 Likes

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Truckpusher(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
tunshe:

This response is too harsh......there are better ways to disagree with her opinion.
There is no better way to disagree with an abominable woman than this. grin
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by sukkot: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
Imagine
I no support her ooo
But if na man say something like this
They will definitely tell him to keep it up, men are polygamous in nature.

It's a f**ucked up world
Hey, nobody told you to come down as a woman though. your spermatozoa XY ass shoulda been ran faster to fertilize that part of the egg that is only susceptible to Y spermatozoa chromosome. instead yo slow ass ended up at the part of the egg that chop chin for Y chromosome. na your fault na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
fbtowner:
Everyday when I read stuffs like this.

I keep adding 2 years to the day I planned to get married.

Hoes everywhere. I wish I can just go to US and turn to Gay.

bleeped up life

LoL, enjoy your AIDS
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by poweredcom(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Woman u r hoe notin more trust no woman
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by sammhi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
why would a woman cheat and boast of it? if man cheats is OK...because man. can marry two aniway...a woman dat cheat does not love or respect her husband and could kill such a man..
you are nothing but a shameless woman fit only to be stoned to death
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Truckpusher(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
tunshe:

I think Truckpusher likes you.
Tufiakwa!!

Who dey see shiit for morning , then waka go march leg put for night ? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Tobium1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Such tins goes unnoticed when u're married to a daft husband
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by crackhouse(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
keep fucking my dear. nothing do u, the world is yours baby.

2 Likes

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by GoodSamaritan: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Dorothy, you are simply an idiotic ashawo. Onye iberibe
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Another hoe in the making - How many of you have rejected such men when they offer you marriage which translates to security in your gullible eyes ?
Cheat on the wrong nigga and end up the way you'll never wish for even your enemy.
Hoes everywhere these days. grin
I spit on your whorish puccy. grin

Are you pained?

Let her be o!

Everyone has the right to follow his/her desires

Man shall not live on bread alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by donkross1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
amtaken:
Most Nigerian men have been womanising shamelessly for decades...

Now the women are poised to take over....

Bullshit.

So 2 wrongs now make a right yeah
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Orikinla(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Witch. Suffer not a witch to live lest she will destroy you. Get rid of her before she gets rid of you. Suffer not a witch to live.
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Aplaudez(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Some women be like 'he is my husband friend, there is nothing bad in it' mtchew #EndTimeSha
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by femiranking28(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
The time is quarter past 2 awo olosho wole
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by donbelton(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

So gay men don't cheat? Ode ni
The word "gay" isn't gay at all. hmmn. English! cheesy
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Truckpusher(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you pained?

Let her be o!

Everyone has the right to follow his/her desires

Man shall not live on bread alone
grin grin grin

I know you'd be here supporting something you can't even dream about.
Gerarahia menh.... angry

2 Likes

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Truckpusher(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
pweetychyka:

Dats very harsh sad
Ma lady ! Just negodu wetin that olosho dey yarn pata for here. grin
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/SiegeOfVerdan/videos/948256835262122/

Kindly please like this video. It's a colleague who entered for a game voiceover competition.

Thanks
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
And one idiiot want me to get married @35 without knowing those whores over there better...Virgin or none.
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by pweetychyka(f): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
@OP, tell ur friend dat she is absolutely wrong to av drawn to such conclusion about her hubby!

She is saying her hubby's friend is a beta lover dan her hubby becos dat thing she does before she got married, she no longer does dem!

She should stop seeing her hubby's friend n renew her luv oath wit her hubby! Definitely she 'll see d most romantic man eva in her hubby. #maopinion
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by ijustdey: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

So gay men don't cheat? Ode ni

what's this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by fbtowner(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Llanthony401:

LoL, enjoy your AIDS
Well being straight doesn't guarantee you safety as well you know?

1 Like

Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by kateskitty(f): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
How can you cheat on your husband and still be eating his money? Oh his money is good enough for you but not his bedroom skills? Just divorce him and have all the guilt free s3x you could ever dream of. Problem solved.
Re: He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband by pagorino(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
lipsrsealed ashawo ...okebeke, after una go say na 1 witch dey do una when ur marriage scatter..u better stop d dirty game n stick 2 ya hubby. #gud luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.