Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship (28744 Views)

Watch Video: Woman Shocks Passersby After Experiencing A “period Explosion” / 7 Benefits Of Experiencing A Relationship Break-Up / Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by leonard509(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hgff
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Vision4God: 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op are u writing outta xperience?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
well written.
after a heartbreak you become a philosopher and a psychologist by force.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by allanphash7(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
You are sighted my brother
ichommy:

Sharp guy grin
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by 190: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Very true!!

Thats why i always and would always advise my close friends and family

Never invest your emotions or life in a girl,

the woman u are with today is 99% not likely to be your wife tomorrow so why kill yourself pleasing someone

who could wake up tomorrow and desert you. No matter how good she is in bed, a good cook, your mama like am

if she wanna flee she would flee

You could spend 5 years with a girl and 3months with your wife and you would end up with your wife

relationship is not a guarantee guyss.. so stop killing yourselves over women

especially nigerian girls that have ABSOLUTELY nothing to offer you other than s-e-x

anyways na una sabi, if u like shout from now till next year

na wetin dey una mind una go still do smh

5 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Girls are not loyal again bro ....[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by guente02(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Epic
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by promo4(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice writeup..
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
190:
Very true!!

Thats why i always and would always advise my close friends and family

Never invest your emotions or life in a girl,

the woman u are with today is 99% not likely to be your wife tomorrow so why kill yourself pleasing someone

who could wake up tomorrow and desert you. No matter how good she is in bed, a good cook, your mama like am

if she wanna flee she would flee

You could spend 5 years with a girl and 3months with your wife and you would end up with your wife

relationship is not a guarantee guyss.. so stop killing yourselves over women

especially nigerian girls that have ABSOLUTELY nothing to offer you other than s-e-x

anyways na una sabi, if u like shout from now till next year

na wetin dey una mind una go still do smh
Oga Seun I need one
OLD LAYER 20 GOLDBURG BEER
for this guy
Omo ur brain dey functional and am sure u r using and approach 20% usage of the brain like me cool
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Bk777(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
So childish, are we in ss 2?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by 190: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:

Oga Seun I need one
OLD LAYER 20 GOLDBURG BEER
for this guy
Omo ur brain dey functional and am sure u r using and approach 20% usage of the brain like me cool

[size=38pt]ROTFL [/size]
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Funjosh(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Emusmith God Bless you for this post especially that number 6 it is so True smiley

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by ideology(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy2:
okay
hahaha anti spam bots na human beings,

Hahaha abeg how many years dem ban you …
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
190:

[size=38pt]ROTFL [/size]
itumo[sup][/sup] undecided undecided
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by 190: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
itumo[sup][/sup] undecided undecided
grin angry
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
190:
grin angry
i don see ur teeth he dey bright now answer me undecided
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Titto93:

He's talking from experience.
*Thinking. ... #thumb's down... BOOOOOOOOOO. Nd so what?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Lighthouseman: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
BRB
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Aminat508(f): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Funjosh:
Emusmith God Bless you for this post especially that number 6 it is so True smiley
talking from experience kiss kiss kiss
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Cutehector(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy2:
okay
nw u knw breakups arent dat bad... Actually for a good cause
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by 7footre(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ma 1st relationship ended 2010 after 4 blissful years.... truth is I havent recovered even till now, cos all the relationships ive been in post 2010 I have barely put in efforts to make em work. Scars from d past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by abdulaz: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Number 2 nailed it. It acts as a pep or a motivator- I go make am no matter what it takes.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by MrImole: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:
All the lover boys in the house, this ain't my field. The likes of Tony should take over am heading to politics section.

For a minute, I thought I saw police station.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by bio12: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
U r on point man expecialy dat no 3 hav been savin a lot afta my break up..can proud of wat I even had in ma account now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Demmocrats(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
MrImole:

For a minute, I thought I saw police station.

Heehehe Bro, you don't like me at all oh grin grin grin

Happy xmas bro.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Vickkygirl(f): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Guy are also guity of this from time immemorial
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Vickkygirl(f): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Guys are also guity of this from time immemorial
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Msquare220: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
To the nice guys (low self esteem) that allowed break up break them down. If you break up with me I have every reason to move on with my life.
Self esteem, some people called it pride, but we called CLASS.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Msquare220: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
To the nice guys (low self esteem) that allowed break up break them down. If you break up with me I have every reason to move on with my life.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Msquare220: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Msquare220: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? / What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.