Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship (28731 Views)

Watch Video: Woman Shocks Passersby After Experiencing A “period Explosion” / 7 Benefits Of Experiencing A Relationship Break-Up / Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by StPete: 5:53am On Dec 24, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςk!!! fυςking lovely write up; on fυςking point; in fυςking agreement with this comment; it's not a fυςking funny experience;
bloody fυςking ŝhit!!!; especially if one was “crazily fυςking in love"
BUT... if one fυςking survives; the fυςking experience fυςking makes one fυςking wiser and fυςking stronger; grin grin

Yea, you're fuçking crazy but fuçking on point grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by gretblue: 6:08am On Dec 24, 2015
Lol

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by CandyBar: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2015
5. It helps you save
I CONCUR
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by goldfish80(m): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2015
one too many agony on one thread. move on with your lives abeg ha!
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
So on point op tho i wished i never experienced a failed relationship.

The experience wasnt funny at all.
My one day experience wasn't funny either. I was in a state of utter perplexity.. Lol.. And I used to think heartbreak was a piece of cake!
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by McDoe(m): 6:38am On Dec 24, 2015
Beautiful,; well thought out. Kudos mehn
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by 7footre(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:
Wow, sorry
smiley
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by cassyrooy(m): 6:47am On Dec 24, 2015
Hahahahaha!

I thought we were just friends, my emotional switch has been off throughout the year, got her for company, imagine me calling for 30mins-1hr and when we'd get to say 'later, bye' she always insert her signature, 'send me card'.

Yet, i don't remember when she has called me, so fúcking stupid of me.

Glad to have resolved my troubles, back and better and i feel more than great.

My woman, i'm coming for you.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 24, 2015
officialmcfresh1:
This is so true op. A girl I dated for 3years just broke up with me cus she's on IT in Abuja working with NNPC towers. Came up with the stupid claim that am cheating on her after 4months of faithfully waiting for her.

She started with saying she doesn't feel anything anymore that she feels disconnected from everybody. I didn't know this was her plan to f**ck me up.

Wasn't up to two weeks she stopped talking to me for like 2weeks and next thing I saw was an sms saying (move on with ur life) this girl actually ended my relationship of 3yrs with an sms. How insulting.

I hated myself and still finding it difficult to forgive her and it's seriously affecting me.

Thanks u somuch op for this cus u have really touched me positively this evening. Thanks alot

Hmmmm.. I empathise with u.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by NanciaKay(f): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:
. Teachers are the best learners. Ask your teacher.

Yea you are correct! I asked myself though. No need to go find teacher cuz am a natural one wink
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2015
end time relationships....

who gat time for d sh***t...
end time love now only base on end time wallet n stomach infrastructure...

I gat no time for end time love. pls no lady shud quote me or get ready to get an end time quote from me...
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2015
lestat:

@OP, bless you bruv... tears are rollin down my face as I am reading this because I can so relate to this esp number 5.

As I sit here typing this I am about to go drop her tax collecting arse at the airport!

I am free at last!!! These trully are tears of joy.... lol she just walked in now and hugged me thinking I am sad she is going!!! Imagine that I am actually crying because I am so happy she is going!! Words can't express how horrifying it is dating a woman who is a total 'give me'!!

I have greyed, aged, doubled my smoking habits, and started becoming a shell all because of this relationship!!!!

Every month I spend at least 300k just to maintain my home and here!!! U think my house is big? NOoo!!! It's all her!!! Give me money for this that, that this, she breaks a phone I have to replace it, she looses money I have to replace it!!!

I will never wish my enemy to date a liability!!!

Lord have mercy I am so over come with emotion that my hands are shaking as I am typing this!!!

Bless your heart bruv! I trully thought I was alone!!! I had stayed so long in this because at every point in time I wanted to break up she has a way of crying and making me feel I am tossing her into poverty and suffering then she starts to say hurtful things like I will never have peace, for allowing her feel sad, no woman will ever make me happy, then I will never have a happy home so and so. Then after some time she will start begging saying it's because she loves me, blah blah blah! Then I start to feel guilty for trying to break up and then I take her back, this is what I have been going through for years!

Note she has never gotten pregnant for me so don't start thinking she has arborted or something, this is someone who has cheated on me multiple times, this is someone who is a chronic liar, at one point she wiped one of my bank account saying she was hypnotised by strangers, I lost my previous car thanks to her, she keeps multple men and claims they are all platonic. Yet at every point in time I try to walk away she makes me feel guilty for throwing her into poverty!

Now do u know what I did, for the last three weeks I have been putting it into her head that she ought to go spend time with her mum in Akwa Ibom, and she was adamant that no, but I kept at it and finally she agreed, she knows I am travelling for a meeting in our head office abroad in January so I told her when I return to Nigeria she can come back, but honestly once I drop her off this morning.

So bruv, thank u so so much for this!! Bless u!! Bless u!!

So sorry for the long post!!

Why do ppl willingly sign up for heartaches? U should have dumped her sorry ass a long long time ago.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Oliviaarims:

My one day experience wasn't funny either. I was in a state of utter perplexity.. Lol.. And I used to think heartbreak was a piece of cake!

thats what we get in an end time relationship.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Alanjeffy:

thats what we get in an end time relationship.

Lol.. All these end time people!
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2015
NanciaKay:

Yea you are correct! I asked myself though. No need to go find teacher cuz am a natural one wink
I see
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. All these end time people!

yu gat to register to the association.
its a nice association..
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2015
To be honest I don't want to experience it again, d two girls I dated have been bad news now am taking my time looking for D Right girl cos I better remain single
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by ibedun: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2015
lestat:

@OP, bless you bruv... tears are rollin down my face as I am reading this because I can so relate to this esp number 5.

As I sit here typing this I am about to go drop her tax collecting arse at the airport!

I am free at last!!! These trully are tears of joy.... lol she just walked in now and hugged me thinking I am sad she is going!!! Imagine that I am actually crying because I am so happy she is going!! Words can't express how horrifying it is dating a woman who is a total 'give me'!!

I have greyed, aged, doubled my smoking habits, and started becoming a shell all because of this relationship!!!!

Every month I spend at least 300k just to maintain my home and here!!! U think my house is big? NOoo!!! It's all her!!! Give me money for this that, that this, she breaks a phone I have to replace it, she looses money I have to replace it!!!

I will never wish my enemy to date a liability!!!

Lord have mercy I am so over come with emotion that my hands are shaking as I am typing this!!!

Bless your heart bruv! I trully thought I was alone!!! I had stayed so long in this because at every point in time I wanted to break up she has a way of crying and making me feel I am tossing her into poverty and suffering then she starts to say hurtful things like I will never have peace, for allowing her feel sad, no woman will ever make me happy, then I will never have a happy home so and so. Then after some time she will start begging saying it's because she loves me, blah blah blah! Then I start to feel guilty for trying to break up and then I take her back, this is what I have been going through for years!

Note she has never gotten pregnant for me so don't start thinking she has arborted or something, this is someone who has cheated on me multiple times, this is someone who is a chronic liar, at one point she wiped one of my bank account saying she was hypnotised by strangers, I lost my previous car thanks to her, she keeps multple men and claims they are all platonic. Yet at every point in time I try to walk away she makes me feel guilty for throwing her into poverty!

Now do u know what I did, for the last three weeks I have been putting it into her head that she ought to go spend time with her mum in Akwa Ibom, and she was adamant that no, but I kept at it and finally she agreed, she knows I am travelling for a meeting in our head office abroad in January so I told her when I return to Nigeria she can come back, but honestly once I drop her off this morning.

So bruv, thank u so so much for this!! Bless u!! Bless u!!

So sorry for the long post!!

Jesus of Lagos!!!

You have not been in a relationship and I am really happy for you. Your endurance has come to an end. I just pity the ignorant guys who takes women seriously.

A woman belongs to herself and not you.

Edumare bless you bro.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Why do ppl willingly sign up for heartaches? U should have dumped her sorry ass a long long time ago.

You wont understand my dear
Ive been in his shoes
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You wont understand my dear Ive been in his shoes
Perhaps, I really won't understand.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Oliviaarims:

For me I stuck around hoping Id rediscover that person I fell in love with
Then one morning I snapped and went like 'fùck this' and walked away
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Andykruiz(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

I have...
I'm tempted to ask for details. How was ur night?

And, may I call u "afaridan"?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by IykeWest: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςk!!! fυςking lovely write up; on fυςking point; in fυςking agreement with this comment; it's not a fυςking funny experience;
bloody fυςking ŝhit!!!; especially if one was “crazily fυςking in love"
BUT... if one fυςking survives; the fυςking experience fυςking makes one fυςking wiser and fυςking stronger; grin grin
Fuçk you! grin
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Andykruiz(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:

How do you know a girl who loves you then? undecided That could be my next thread...
Patiently waiting for it. G'mrng
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Andykruiz:
Patiently waiting for it. G'mrng
G'mng. smiley
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by shakol91(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2015
cry my own happened 2days Ago 22/12/2015.. This was her last message to me on whatsapp without any reason. "dis is my last message to you,it's over btw us. Pls leave me alone". Since she sent the message,we've not called each other.. Pls how do I overcome this problem.. I still check her last seen on whatsapp,anytime I know she's online I'm always down that we're no longer together I don't want to delete her on whatsapp because I want her to live,to see my success.. Pls @ emusmith and co help me with mature advice.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Sammyblaq(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2015
I so much love this article...Op u helped some niggars out here and there. Better still for the mean time love with ur HEAD.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2015
shakol91:
cry my own happened 2days Ago 22/12/2015.. This was her last message to me on whatsapp without any reason. "dis is my last message to you,it's over btw us. Pls leave me alone". Since she sent the message,we've not called each other.. Pls how do I overcome this problem.. I still check her last seen on whatsapp,anytime I know she's online I'm always down that we're no longer together.. Pls @ emusmith and co help me with mature advice.
Were you guys 'going out' before? Have you ever really dated her?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by princealexndre(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2015
Oliviaarims:

hello bae
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by shakol91(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:
Were you guys 'going out' before? Have you ever really dated her?
yes. We started around july. I'm serving in her state.. I'm from west,she's from east (I met her in Abia,she got admission in bayelsa state around october this year). I'm presently at home for xmas break,she sent that message the same day she came back home from school. She's been faithful to me while in school,but still confused till now why she sent that message.. Even we were still calling each other when she was coming home 2ays ago.. I still called her few hours before she sent that message.. I don't think I can Love again. Pls pardon my typos. I'm not myself right now
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2015
shakol91:
yes. We started around july. I'm serving in her state.. I'm from west,she's from east (I met her in Abia,she got admission in bayelsa state around october this year). I'm presently at home for xmas break,she sent that message the same day she came back home from school. She's been faithful to me while in school,but still confused till now why she sent that message.. Even we were still calling each other when she was coming home 2ays ago.. I still called her few hours before she sent that message.. I don't think I can Love again.
Obviously, she found someone else...what level is she? Is it ndu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.