Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... (2512 Views)

How God Miraculously Saved A Lady From Boarding A 'one Chanced Bus ' / Photo Of British Muslim Kept In A Cage By Dad Because Of Her “un-islamic” Lifest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by plappville(f): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
US stops British Muslim family from boarding flight to visit Disneyland

Eleven members of a British Muslim family were turned away at Gatwick airport from boarding a flight to California where they planned to visit Disneyland.

A British Muslim family heading for Disneyland was barred from boarding a flight to Los Angeles by US authorities at London’s Gatwick airport amid concerns of an American overreaction to the perceived terrorist threat.

US Department of Homeland Security officials provided no explanation for why the country refused to allow the family of 11 to board the plane even though they had been granted travel authorization online ahead of their planned 15 December flight.

Senior politicians have been drawn into the case, warning that a growing number of British Muslims are being barred from the US without being told the reason for their exclusion.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/22/us-stops-british-muslim-family-flight-disneyland-david-cameron

1 Like

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by plappville(f): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
That sarves them right, its Christmas period, cant they just stay at home undecided Until they stop killing innocent people, they will continue to be embarrassed everywhere.

1 Like

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'm not sure this act will help matters
Smh undecided
Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by plappville(f): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hundreddegrees:
I'm not sure this act will help matters
Smh undecided

Prevention is better than cure.. undecided

1 Like

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
plappville:

I don't still think its right
Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by plappville(f): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hundreddegrees:

I don't still think its right

Of course its not right, but the situation warrants it. Is it right for France to shut down some Mosque too? No, but they are doing it. And putting some notorious imam in jail.
Thats what the Radical Muslims caused the moderate ones to go through. Humiliation!

1 Like

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
I chose to allow whoever i want to my house and it seriously should not be anyones headache. Just that with the level of threats all around the world, it will be fair if a reason was given to why they were denied.

1 Like

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
plappville:

Of course its not right, but the situation warrants it. Is it right for France to shut down some Mosque too? No, but they are doing it. And putting some notorious imam in jail.
Thats what the Radical Muslims caused the moderate ones to go through. Humiliation!

Anyways you are right sha *thumbs up*
Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by plappville(f): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
I chose to allow whoever i want to my house and it seriously should not be anyones headache. Just that with the level of threats all around the world, it will be fair if a reason was given to why they were denied.

Do you want to teach the US security agent thier work? Things are to be done orderly.

If NIgerian security forces started checking women wearing hajib,Chador, Niqāb ecetera....Those suicide bombers would've killed more lives... undecided

1 Like

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by plappville(f): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hundreddegrees:

Anyways you are right sha *thumbs up*

We hope they calm down with thier terrorism act a bit. Enough of killing for Allah.
They dont know that by killing ONE1 for allah IS even to deny the person from entering allah’s kingdom.
That is, if allah even hexist or has a kingdom as they claim.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:32am On Dec 24, 2015
plappville:

Do you want to teach the US security agent thier work? Things are to be done orderly.

. undecided

Well obviously you didn't get my post.
Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by Maamin(m): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2015
plappville:
That sarves them right, its Christmas period, cant they just stay at home undecided Until they stop killing innocent people, they will continue to be embarrassed everywhere.

grin hehehe!
Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by true2god: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Kudos to the US government, they have to apologize to Donald Trump who brought up this issue but was highly condemned by evil media (CNN, BBC) and some corrupt politicians. Giving respect to Islam is like respecting the Italian mafias who never deserve respect because of their criminal activities. Most Muslims are decent people who never obey the instructions of Mohammed or follow his sunnah. Any Muslim that attempt to follow the sunnah or way of the Islamic prophet ends up a hardened criminal, or what the media call the RADICAL MUSLIMS.

2 Likes

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2015
The question that should be asked is, why the two brothers are travelling with nine children without their wives? It has also be established that a facebook page praising al-queeda have been linked to one of the brother's address.

Also a brother to one of their wives was detained in Israel a while ago.

Furthermore, the relative whom they are visiting worships in the same mosque as the guy who carried out the recent killing of his former colleagues with his wife in San Bernardinho.

So all these & more made the US refuse their travelling....prompt prevention is better than taking medicine after death...

I believe there will be other moslems travelling on the same flight, but were not stopped from travelling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by Annunaki(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2015
Very unfortunate development but in reality muslims brought this upon themselves. Maybe if muslims start openly renouncing islam grin and not tolerating any acts of mohamed inspired terrorism the west will be more lenient on them.

1 Like

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by tartar9(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2015
plappville:

they should also prevent the thousands of others from boarding their flight,nonsense.
Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by tartar9(m): 10:10am On Dec 24, 2015
true2god:
Kudos to the US government, they have to apologize to Donald Trump who brought up this issue but was highly condemned by evil media (CNN, BBC) and some corrupt politicians. Giving respect to Islam is like respecting the Italian mafias who never deserve respect because of their criminal activities. Most Muslims are decent people who never obey the instructions of Mohammed or follow his sunnah. Any Muslim that attempt to follow the sunnah or way of the Islamic prophet ends up a hardened criminal, or what the media call the RADICAL MUSLIMS.
they should also apologise to him about his comment on blacks
Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by tartar9(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2015
Annunaki:
Very unfortunate development but in reality muslims brought this upon themselves. Maybe if muslims start openly renouncing islam grin and not tolerating any acts of mohamed inspired terrorism the west will be more lenient on them.
these kaffirs! really think we give a damn about what they think about us undecided
Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by Annunaki(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2015
tartar9:
these kaffirs! really think we give a damn about what they think about us undecided

Yet you infidels cannot do without trooping to western countries were you are not wanted undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by true2god: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2015
tartar9:
they should also apologise to him about his comment on blacks
We are talking about mohammed-inspired Muslim terrorists here and not blacks. I am a black myself and I will vote Donald Trump anyday and anytime. Stop using Mohammed's trick of divide and conquer here.

2 Likes

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by true2god: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2015
tartar9:
Yes we kafir don't care about what evil Muslims think about us. I taught Muslims don't celebrate Christmas, why do they want to go to the US for Xmas? Are Muslims OK at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by tartar9(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2015
true2god:
We are talking about mohammed-inspired Muslim terrorists here and not blacks. I am a black myself and I will vote Donald Trump anyday and anytime. Stop using Mohammed's trick of divide and conquer here.
you've just proven yourself to be a white slave,anyway whether you vote for him or not he will not win
Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by tartar9(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2015
true2god:
Yes we kafir don't care about what evil Muslims think about us. I taught Muslims don't celebrate Christmas, why do they want to go to the US for Xmas? Are Muslims OK at all?
where did it say they were going to the US for xmas
Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by tartar9(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Annunaki:

Yet you infidels cannot do without trooping to western countries were you are not wanted undecided
if they don't want them then they should ban them and stop complaining.its as simple as that undecided
Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by true2god: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Annunaki:

Don't mind Muslims, they don't like Christian and non-muslims countries but will spend all their savings to relocate to the US. Some Muslims even trek from Greece to Germany, Britain, France, Sweden etc. Muslims should fix their godforsaken countries and stop this illegal migrations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by Annunaki(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2015
true2god:
Don't mind Muslims, they don't like Christian and non-muslims countries but will spend all their savings to relocate to the US. Some Muslims even trek from Greece to Germany, Britain, France, Sweden etc. Muslims should fix their godforsaken countries and stop this illegal migrations.

The more annoying thing is that when they settle down and gain numbers in these non muslim countries they don't like, they start agitating to practise the barbaric sharia law that they left in their wretched countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by true2god: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2015
Annunaki:

The more annoying thing is that when they settle down and gain numbers in these non muslim countries they don't like, they start agitating to practise the barbaric sharia law that they left in their wretched countries.
Bacteria becomes more deadly when the host body allows it to multiply. It is easier to eradicate bacteria at infant stage. That's what a wise man does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by BETATRON(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2015
true2god:
lol..ignorance sha...please oh brother which of these countries(us,britain,france,Germany,sweden) is exclusively a CHRISTIAN country?
I see you don't know the difference between a SECULAR country and a CHRISTAIN country
Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by true2god: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2015
BETATRON:
lol..ignorance sha...please oh brother which of these countries(us,britain,france,Germany,sweden) is exclusively a CHRISTIAN country?
I see you don't know the difference between a SECULAR country and a CHRISTAIN country
I said 'christians and non-muslim countries'. The countries I mentioned were built on judeo-christian foundations (not Islamic foundations) of secularism and tolerance and not on Islamic sharia laws where the golden rules, tolerance and equality are not acceptable (except you are a Muslim). You have no problem with Saudi Arabia banning non-muslims from setting foot on mecca and Medina but your headache is the US profiling muslims before granting them entry visa. HYPOCRITE!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmmm........ Make I hold my comment
Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by Annunaki(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2015
true2god:
Bacteria becomes more deadly when the host body allows it to multiply. It is easier to eradicate bacteria at infant stage. That's what a wise man does.

Unfortunately the western world as allowed these bacteria to spread but I don't think it's too late to halt and reverse the trend just that some of their idiotic leaders like being politically correct.

1 Like

Re: US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... by plappville(f): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
I chose to allow whoever i want to my house and it seriously should not be anyones headache. Just that with the level of threats all around the world, it will be fair if a reason was given to why they were denied .

You want a reason to be given. As if they dont know thier job. Thay might be doing concret investigation. So you dont expect them to give an instant reason.

ULSHERLAN:

Well obviously you didn't get my post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can God Make A Mistake? / My Neigbhor, A Second Wife Needs My Prayers. Should I Pray? / THE MUSLIM MAN WHO CHOSE TO DIE ALONGSIDE THE MARTYRED ETHIOPIAN CHRISTIANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.