Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Alternative To Graphcard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alternative To Graphcard (2493 Views)

Why You Should Leave Graphcard / I Really Need An Alternative To Graphcard / Does Anyone Know Any Alternative To Graphcard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative To Graphcard by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2009
Hi,
I am looking for an alternative to graphcard which i can use to collect my cb check. I am tired of their scam. Do you know any alternate root?
Re: Alternative To Graphcard by Ejiogbe(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2009
A very good alternative method for collecting and cashing your cheques is through Domiciliary account in a Bank in Nigeria. Try open this foreign account with any Bank here.It is very easy.Cheers.
Re: Alternative To Graphcard by wyckliffe(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2009
What scam is that?

I  got my own check without hassles.
Re: Alternative To Graphcard by upliner(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
the best alternative to graphcard is to make use of a foreign address that clickbank accept, you can then make use of your domi account to now withdraw your money, there are so many firms online where you could get a foreign address to use, search google or ask me personally,
Re: Alternative To Graphcard by cornel318(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2009
I think they are begining to lack credibility cos
i have an account wit them, the address they gave me, when you type it in some of the survey sites, they will tell you that the address has been banned and stuffs like that.
That was really discouraging all the money i invested, lost that way.
anybody with similar experience??
drop it here too.
Re: Alternative To Graphcard by ztyle(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2009
I really want to get a Graphcard acct.
Re: Alternative To Graphcard by boomlogics: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2009
ztyle:

I really want to get a Graphcard acct.

Go to their website htt://www.graphcard.com to sign up its free.
Re: Alternative To Graphcard by ztyle(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2009
boomlogics:

Go to their website htt://www.graphcard.com to sign up its free.
Dude i did but i'm facinq some problem, can u help me out?
Re: Alternative To Graphcard by gocnig(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Alternative To Graphcard by kaposky(f): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
why not run a search og google for alternative for Graphcard.
Re: Alternative To Graphcard by eprofessor(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2015
The GOOD NEWS for those who care to listen is that... you can now withdraw all your foreign earnings with your normal ATM card here in Nigeria. I'm talking from experience so if you care to know how to go about it, call me directly 08066273555 or visit www.YouMustMakeMoney.com or check my signature. (eprofessor)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Thousands Of Bitcoins For Free / Nigerian Business Websites --- Let See: / A To Z Of How To Start A Bookkeeping Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.