Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (86188 Views)

Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Governor Ayo Fayose, his stomach infrastructure train were at Stadium Area, Okesa, Ado Ekiti today to distribute bags of rice to the people of Ekiti -ahead of the Christmas celebration . He personally supervised the distribution with the help of his aides as he put smiles on faces of citizens..

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/governor-fayose-relaxes-as-he.html

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by NigeriaReports: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
probably the rice they will eat till Easter. he will give them another one by Easter.

ekiti people don enter am.

217 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Wendyslim(f): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
The guy try abeg at least his people are happy. At all at all na I'm bad

348 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
fayose....I love u

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.

His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...

776 Likes 83 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
I love fayose but this is nonsense teach me how to fish don't give me fish

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by StepTwo: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dr. Buhari paddy.

always in d news.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by akoladejesu(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
End time Rice!

Gov Ayodele Fayose I see u walai.
May u walk nd Neva Stumble!

29 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by CR77(f): 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
The peoples governor

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Lasgidy1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
What else should you expect from a tout? All are publicity stunts. Instead for him to go back to the drawing board and fortify his leadership ahead of 2016, he has recently delved from real politics to fortune telling. SMH for Nigerian kleptomaniac and visionless style of governance.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by lekjons(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
I guess i should say "thank you" huh?
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Demmocrats(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
I can only see one thing from this picture, poverty at the highest level, Nigerians suffering in a land filled with milk and honey, a land filled with enormous human and natural resources, a land rich in agriculture but all i see are beggars. That's what our politicians have turned us to mere "Beggars".

For all those that have looted our resources and turned millions into paupers, They will never have peace and will end up badly.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by hardywaltz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ekiti Fountain of rice

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by tellwisdom: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Are ekiti people this hungry? sad

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by asEdeyHOT: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
A dying man fighting for his life

Instead of formulating policies that can improve the lives of his people, he is busy giving the poor short term solutions to their hunger. Will he feed them everyday?

How can a governor in the 21st century be distributing rice as if he is father Xmas? No food policy, no transportation policy, no industrialization policy, no economic blueprint.

He just likes to play to the gallery all because he wants to win their support. He knows that the hammer will soon fall and he is hoping that distribution of rice, ponmo and panla can make the people love and defend him. A big mistake. People are not stupid. They will disown him at the appropriate time.

This is the most disgusting politician in Nigeria today. So out of touch

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Deefuray(f): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
I like this man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by CR77(f): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
tongue
lekjons:
Garage boy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
OK na
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by innocent1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
One bag for 50 people

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Flashh: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.

His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...

I can't believe this guy could still make sense.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by ViVaMadrid: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
When you pick Under 5.5 on nairabet, and stake 100k and Real madrid plays 10-2

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by cokacoola(m): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Children of hate will stay cum and say nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Segadem(m): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
h.mom
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Make I dey observe even though...

21 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by sirugos(m): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been holding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti person on the responsibility of government.

His stomach infrastructure has made government to be "come and chop" affair instead of devoting such resources to capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people and wealth creation that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial state and build Ekiti economy.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to cloth? Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

Alert!!! APC E-ROBOT

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
cool dats my state

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by lordtriplee(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
lol

Fayose my man!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Grassroots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos:david Cameron Disrespects Buhari . Can He Do This To Obama? / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.