Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,468 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol (28948 Views)

Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily / Port Harcourt Refinery Begins Production Again – NNPC / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by free2ryhme: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Beehshorp:
K

kilode

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by free2ryhme: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by EbukaFran: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Baba is a performer

Haters can go and die

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Akosxxx(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
I pray this is true

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by omogin(f): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fuel situation seems to be improving on paper but getting worse in reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by prideofscience: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Niger will be stable

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by mployer(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Everybody is telling lies in this APC government.

Lai Mohammed said bokoharam is defeated. We are still on it, now this.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Ikennablue(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Are they producing it online and in newspaper or in reality??....
Opiosko:
angry

at least smile we go see fuel buy grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Iko5000: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
I beg go chop groundnut. Nonsense.
Freiden:
Buhari is working, Nigeria is moving forward. SAI BUHARI
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by free2ryhme: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
phollybee:
APC dey lie no be small

this matter tire everybody ooo
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by ekmike(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
I will commend this only when fuel becomes avail in my area.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by ohenhen1: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
They should guard the pipeline well. The cabals are probably already planning how to sabotage this development. More money can be made by importing fuel.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Bome01(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin APC Change from rice to garri grin
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by millionboi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
thy is no fuel in dat land
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Kennydoc(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Is Buhari still the Minister of Petroleum? He claims to be Petroleum Minister, yet the Minister of State does everything.
Please can somebody tell me what Buhari's role is, as the Minister of Petroleum?
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by MrImole: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tell me what I have never heard.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Opiosko: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
free2ryhme:

at least smile we go see fuel buy grin
You think so
I'm tired of lies and propagandas
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by hinwazaka: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Very silly lie. The refinery is working and the Apapa expressway is gridlocked with tankers begging for Fuel at the ports. #Rubbish
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by free2ryhme: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Opiosko:

You think so
I'm tired of lies and propagandas

those are what make politics tick

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by chesterlee(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Plenty Car Engine go knock scatter this Christmas...

Kaduna refinery ko Kano refinery Ni

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by hinwazaka: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
martineverest:
Baba is working.wailers go and die
Kaduna Refinery is working: SAI baba
Kaduna Refinery has unfortunately shut down: GEJ stole our money.

You are all BAST@RDS

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by jayAjoku(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
story time again ........ today refinery will work tomorrow we will hear it never produced one liter of fuel na wa for ma country oooo

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=Beehshorp post=41287121][/quote] Wail all you can.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by sinistermind(m): 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Na so we hear say port-harcourt don dey produce 5million litre daily... yet nothing to show for it.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by meforyou1(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell. Been in filling station in NNPC Wuse 2 since 3 hours ago with no hope of buying fuel. Chaos wherever I have been since morning today. Conoil Opposite NNPC Towers, central Area. Impossible. Forte Oil Opp NNPC Mega filling station, Central Area. Impossible. NNPC Mega filling station, central area, no-go area. MRS Filling Station, Airport Road. Impossible. And I end up in this NNPC, former Iluobe, Wuse 2 since forever. Still no way. Even the policemen in conjuction with the touts are now refusing N500 say it's now N1k and one is still not sure of getting fuel.
And these everlasting liars are here lying about orderliness in filling stations in Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by TruthHurts1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
R u serious? Tell me more lies!
More lies? Here are some blatant lies for you:
1. Cute Hector is the cutest man alive
2. Cute Hector is the smartest man alive
3. Cute Hector got swag more than any. other guy

There are many more lies but I'll save them for later.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by obimath(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
This people should stop deciving the poor masses. How many times have they told us this kind of thing and yet to no avail.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by ashade123: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
In Jesus name we pray ! Amen Amen Amen Fire !

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Cutehector(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
TruthHurts1:

More lies? Here are some blatant lies for you:
1. Cute Hector is the cutest man alive
2. Cute Hector is the smartest man alive
3. Cute Hector got swag more than any. other guy

Their are many more lies but I'll save them for later.
truthhurts cool
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by dannex(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
I knew buhari was up to something. The oil caba behind the malfunctioning of south south refinery will be blame for their stupidity. Let's see who will dare try to sabotage northern refinry . shame on them! At least it will ease our pain, promote economy in north and creation of jobs. Shame on sabotuer

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Protest Against BEDC In Benin By Native Doctors, Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.