Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol (28955 Views)

Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily / Port Harcourt Refinery Begins Production Again – NNPC / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2015
Yet fuel was sold above #87 in the same Kaduna. Keep deceiving us ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Image123(m): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2015
erico2k2:

So yoy believe this craap.did yoy not read the same NNPC saying kaduna refinary was designed to refine heavy crude and not light crude?so did someone perform magic overnight?

I'm not aware, did NNPC say that?
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2015
dannex:
I knew buhari was up to something. The oil caba behind the malfunctioning of south south refinery will be blame for their stupidity. Let's see who will dare try to sabotage northern refinry . shame on them! At least it will ease our pain, promote economy in north and creation of jobs. Shame on sabotuer
Thinking from the anus. I guess its people like you that supported oil exploration of lake Chad despite the fact Nigerians are asking for diversification
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 24, 2015
genuine change we ask o lord!

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Freiden:
Buhari is working, Nigeria is moving forward. SAI BUHARI

Our leaders and deceit sha! That's just a little over 20,000 barrels per day.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by punkyellla(f): 2:49am On Dec 24, 2015
Cutehector:
R u serious? Tell me more lies!
Apc with another propandanda.Lie lie mohamed at work.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by punkyellla(f): 2:50am On Dec 24, 2015
LexMacquin:

Our leaders and deceit sha! That's just a little over 20,000 barrels per day.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by ifyalways(f): 2:51am On Dec 24, 2015
Wendyslim:
Are dey exporting it undecided
Good question

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by punkyellla(f): 2:52am On Dec 24, 2015
omogin:
Fuel situation seems to be improving on paper but getting worse in reality
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by punkyellla(f): 2:53am On Dec 24, 2015
mployer:
Everybody is telling lies in this APC government.
Lai Mohammed said bokoharam is defeated. We are still on it, now this.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Kennykenty(m): 4:11am On Dec 24, 2015
1step fwd, 3 steps backward
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 24, 2015
...and many will be amazed how this Kaduna refinery will do well than others, don't ask me that "why ?" question
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by olalat(m): 4:42am On Dec 24, 2015
The problem of many nigerians is too much emotional reaction to issues. We fail to reason beyond seconds on many occasions. What of if govt is try to put in a kind of permanent measure dt will eradicate stop gap fuel queue in d country. What of putting in place measures to eliminate unscrupulouse middlemen milking our resources dry. Has old measures put in place worked? We like screaming a lot. Many will even say dey criticize govt cos past admin was criticize in d same manner. See reasoning.
Image123:
Kachikwu sounds like a comedian most of the time, but it seems he is getting to something this time. But how do we get the said 3million litres to the fuel stations na.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by olalat(m): 4:49am On Dec 24, 2015
U were told by who exactly? Was kaduna refinary build to refine venezuella crude? U blv pple dt were giving all sort of excuses to buy those property as scrap bah. Continue blvg u hear.
kessler53:
I don't believe this story,because Just yesterday I was told that the machines are obsolette and that the refining of Nigerian light crude is not possible,that is why heavy crude oil from Venezuela has to be imported.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Localamos(m): 5:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Cutehector:

Lol... I bought fuel for N150/L in Lokoja yesterday. But let's hope this news us for real.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Localamos(m): 5:11am On Dec 24, 2015
shollynoob:
...and many will be amazed how this Kaduna refinery will do well than others, don't ask me that "why ?" question

OK. Can I ask you "how"?
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Archiq: 5:14am On Dec 24, 2015
Let the fuel follows. The sufferring is too much. If they ve waken up pls remain alive and active.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by sirjosh(m): 5:28am On Dec 24, 2015
I hope this will bring an ènd to fuel crisis in the north.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Wallade(m): 5:30am On Dec 24, 2015
3 million litres will serve 60,000 cars that need 50 litres of petrol. Consider how many cars buy fuel in only Lagos on daily basis. That 3 million is insignificant
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by amtaken(f): 6:00am On Dec 24, 2015
You import crude to produce petrol because you did not rebuild the Kaduna refinery to go with our local crude and you want us to applaud you.

Propagandists I dey hail o.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by proprince(m): 6:09am On Dec 24, 2015
APC been deceiving us since 1923. grin
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:11am On Dec 24, 2015
my question is.. what is a refinery doing up North in the first place ?,,, please send your answers in thanks...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by majekobaje1: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2015
3 gbosa for dat man, gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! Nigeria is going to be great

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by magzey: 6:14am On Dec 24, 2015
ajepako:
Hopefully, it would be true and not another hoax..

Hopefully..
NO BODY IS CAMPAIGNING FOR ELECTION DEM BELIVE IT OR NOT BUHARIIS FOR REAL. PMB NA BABA

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by CandyBar: 6:20am On Dec 24, 2015
At what price?? And what happened to other refineries in other states??
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by 989900: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2015
Wallade:
3 million litres will serve 60,000 cars that need 50 litres of petrol. Consider how many cars buy fuel in only Lagos on daily basis. That 3 million is insignificant

How many cars buy/consume 50litres EVERYDAY?

First, pray the 3m litres PMS production is not propaganda.

#halfbreadisbetterthannone
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by xtervaganza(m): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Cutehector:
when wil you have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by xtervaganza(m): 6:45am On Dec 24, 2015
Wendyslim:
Are dey exporting it undecided
can you read? Or the problem is with your iq

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by Uricas(m): 6:46am On Dec 24, 2015
meforyou1:
Even the policemen in conjuction with the touts are now refusing N500 say it's now N1k and one is still not sure of getting fuel.
and you also pay the said 1k or 500? If yes, you are also one of the corrupt elements in the cOuntry.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by hmuhammad(m): 6:50am On Dec 24, 2015
See dis mumu, me wey de stay sabo for kaduna knw say the refinery don begin work... heart attack go just kill you I swear, buhari is working. If you like hang yourself for dis good news cheesy
phollybee:
APC dey lie no be small

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by hmuhammad(m): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2015
You've not recovered from march 28thh defeat
proprince:
APC been deceiving us since 1923. grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol by zika1(f): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2015
Big fat lie!!! I was @ NNPC kaduna yesterday and trust me nothing is being refined there. I only saw dry tanks parked with dust on them nothing more #propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.