Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:01 PM

Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur (114774 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / 16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by KEYSERSOZE(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Hi, I want to start importation biz but dont know how to go about it. Pls, help a brother in need. My email is ak4life78@yahoo.com
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by InfinixMine: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Hello,
I find the post thoughtful, with the rate of unemployment wanna get myself busy am also interested the book... My email address is *********** Pls reply asap. Thanks so much.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by shirgles(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
I'm interested
This is my email- shegsoye@gmail.com
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by azuba(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hello sir pls I seroiusly need dis package to start up my importation biz. Since I graduated I have longing to get an opportunity like dis
Pls and pls here s mi email address for it
Ngene2050@gmail.com
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
guys am sincerely sorry for all the delays we have experienced. but our winners will be chosen today. we will use "random dot org" randomizer to choose our winners. i will enter the list of names and chose the first 3 after randomizing. i want to state out something here, some people were too lazy to read through the post and state the reason why they need the guide. they just dropped their emails. i am really sorry such users will not be included because if they are lazy to read the post, they will be lazy to read the guide and drop testimonies. lets go their. i wish all of you success.

2 Likes

Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by Tgold1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thanks sir........ I pray I got picked, thanks in advance, I pray 2016 will be a better year for us all.....

Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
after randomizing, below is what we got . . . . . cry
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by never2late: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Oga why my name is not there, I guess I stated the reason i need your ebook and I dont drop my email here. Thanks.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
randomized once again cry. lets go their......
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by kayultimate(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
wow! guess am a lucky guy... this is a revelation that 2016 is gonna be great... thanks very much @ importexpert you're the bomb!

my number ends wit 0487
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by diligreat(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
baba me too i need it ooo. na my email be dis. richandrew41@gmail.com. for now i dnt hv dine with thats jux the truth
but if you can help me then send it to me and in the nearest future i will reward you. i didnt say u shud trust me but
if your spirit permits you, then go ahead.
Thanks. my email richandrew41@gmail.com
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by Tgold1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
Waow...... Good one though, am not picked now* but might be picked next time...... Or I go for it when I have the cash.......

Thanks Importexpert.... Librating our youths from poverty is a good one on your part. Thanks anyways. #happy for the winners though. #congrat
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by texzzy25(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Not a beneficiary but its indeed a Nice one OP, thanks for your kindness & selflessness its rare to find such gesture, I sent you a whatsapp message some time back I dnt no if you received it!
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2015
kayultimate:
wow! guess am a lucky guy... this is a revelation that 2016 is gonna be great... thanks very much @ importexpert you're the bomb!

my number ends wit 0487

wow good morning kayultimate. you are truly a lucky guy. i was amazed at your success. i did the first one your name was their and after never2late called my attention that his name was not in the list, i repeated the process and your name was still their. congratulations bro. i have seen your message. i will forward your pack asap. your success is truly my pride.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2015
diligreat:
baba me too i need it ooo. na my email be dis. richandrew41@gmail.com. for now i dnt hv dine with thats jux the truth
but if you can help me then send it to me and in the nearest future i will reward you. i didnt say u shud trust me but
if your spirit permits you, then go ahead.
Thanks. my email richandrew41@gmail.com

good morning bro, i just wished you were among the lucky winners. the main reason why you should get the guide at what ever means is because you are broke. until you start doing things differently you will keep having the same result. your success is truly my pride
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2015
Tgold1:
Waow...... Good one though, am not picked now* but might be picked next time...... Or I go for it when I have the cash.......

Thanks Importexpert.... Librating our youths from poverty is a good one on your part. Thanks anyways. #happy for the winners though. #congrat

thank you too bro. it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. ensure that you utilize the N2000 bonus before it is over. your success is truly my pride.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2015
for all those with importation related questions, feel free to post your questions.
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by opeano(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
dear Importexpert, I av to confess, am highly impressed by ur kind gesture. may God continue to help u, am a follower of ur importation threads, but from afar. i got things doing that take most of my time, but i do hope to create sometime for myself this 2016. is the 2000 naira promo for the guide still on?
i will likw to get the pack. thanks
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by larryceous: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yay! So happy I will be getting the e-book. Thanks soo much, I believe my 2016 will be a great year. I really appreciate you a lot.

Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by larryceous: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pls what number do I send the text to?
Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by importexpert(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
texzzy25:
Not a beneficiary but its indeed a Nice one OP, thanks for your kindness & selflessness its rare to find such gesture, I sent you a whatsapp message some time back I dnt no if you received it!

thanks bro, am really sorry. i only provide support to my subscribers via whatsapp. may be i was unable to authenticate you. am sorry. you can reach me via my number on my profile. your success is truly my pride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.