Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Rationalizations For Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Rationalizations For Islam (925 Views)

My heart bleeds for Islam / The Future Is For Islam – Shaykh Al-albani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rationalizations For Islam by UyiIredia(m): 12:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Intended to start this topic since 2011. Now I have Insha Allah.
Re: Rationalizations For Islam by UyiIredia(m): 1:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Shias are favored since the genes of the Prophet SAW rests in Abu Bakr's descendants but Sunnis are honored because it isn't by ones parentage one becomes great. It is a question of character.
Re: Rationalizations For Islam by UyiIredia(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
First they lie about the stuff they want; then they steal to get it; then they kill to get it; then they exert more effort destroying using the aforesaid three to get what they want. This is why The Prophet (SAW) condemned them. Unbelievers and pretenders.
Re: Rationalizations For Islam by tartar9(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
UyiIredia:
Intended to start this topic since 2011. Now I have Insha Allah.
are you xtian or Muslim sad
Re: Rationalizations For Islam by UyiIredia(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
tartar9:
are you xtian or Muslim sad
Both. I believe in both Jesus and the Prophet (SAW).
Re: Rationalizations For Islam by malvisguy212: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2015
UyiIredia:

Both. I believe in both Jesus and the Prophet (SAW).
such belief came from hearing the message being preached (Romans10:17). You have passed the point of belief (being “pricked in your heart”), “repent and be baptized” in order to obtain salvation (Mark 16:16).
Re: Rationalizations For Islam by UyiIredia(m): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2015
Nothing I post is offensive to any religion or atheists. If it is offensive it is because of the evil in a person's heart. The primary objective of this thread is to correct the notion that Islam and Christianity are contradictory. That's one way of looking at it. They are also complementary in may respects historically and doctrinally, for example in the are and need to fast and pray.

Now before any religion. Islam or Christianity came forth Allah gave man a conscience. A heart that in itself knows right from wrong. This is why after they ate of the tree man and woman knew they had done wrong to Allah. It would be a simple matter for Allah to destroy the universe and recreate it with everyone as Muslims, he didn't and there must be a reason for it. Sufi mystics see this, Suffi pantheists see this but OVERZEALOUS Shiites and Sunnis don't see this.

As for reading the Holy Koran before speaking that's no problem. I'll get one. I've read bits and pieces over time (not to mention essays by Islamic scholars from Project Guternberg) and were Muslims not OVERZEALOUS I would have opened this thread earlier. I would insist. No hacking of my phone. That would only interrupt my message and cause needless friction.
Re: Rationalizations For Islam by UyiIredia(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
. . . That is how they used the Prophet SAW to solve their practical problem when he helped a merchant lady. And used him as a father to sort out spiritual problems till his grave and now his father's name is hallowed.
Re: Rationalizations For Islam by UyiIredia(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Do they not think I know of the Islamic brotherhood from Iran through Arabia to India or the way the internal economy of Iran worked when they were stopped from selling fuel. The Prophet SAW acted in good conscience, so do I.
Re: Rationalizations For Islam by UyiIredia(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
If Muslim extremists on this board think I need to be alive or talk on NL Religions board to REFORM Islam they lack understanding of the UNDERGROUND spiritual game.
Re: Rationalizations For Islam by truthman2013: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2016
I don't get this, what point exactly are you trying to make?

(1) (Reply)

Islam Have No Sects And Quran Is The Final Revelation / Your Iman As A Lone Tree; What Strenghtens It against The Storm? / EID Prayers From Across The World (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.