Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Pictures From Our 4 December Jobs - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From Our 4 December Jobs (1286 Views)

Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party / Pictures From The Ghana Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Our 4 December Jobs by LaHeiress(f): 5:31am On Dec 24, 2015
Its been a very busy month of December for us, starting with Vixa Pharmaceuticals Corporate Event we had on the first of December, just after my wedding. It was their end of the year party and it was a blast! A big thank you goes to all our vendors who made this happen. And our Media partners WOW! Media Concepts for the referral. Thank you thank you!

VENDORS

Event Coordinators- La' Heiress Hospitality Services

Decoration- Lavish By Michelle IG: @lavishbymichelle

Catering- DetoluGbela IG: @detolugbela

Photography: Shile Shonoiki Photography IG: @shileshonoikiphotography

Videography- Finese Visuals IG: @finesevisuals

DJ- DJ A- Slide IG: @djaslide

MC- KC Brown

Hostesses- La' Heiress Hostesses IG: @laheiress

Table Settings- Bora Catering

Stationery- Ebenezer Ruth Stationery IG: @ebenezerruth

Re: Pictures From Our 4 December Jobs by LaHeiress(f): 5:32am On Dec 24, 2015
More pictures

Re: Pictures From Our 4 December Jobs by LaHeiress(f): 5:35am On Dec 24, 2015
Our second event for the month of December 11/12.12.2015 was our beautiful Oyo Bride Adejumobi Adesewa Amao, I personally admire Sewa. When she contacted me months before her wedding, she had a lot on her plate, She was working, also doing her Masters programme and at the same time planning her wedding. How she was able to combine all three, only God knows.

She was such a sweet bride to work with, and very caring too. She cared about our logositics and vendors accommodation. She took us all the way to Oyo and her hospitality was out of this world. She kept saying Olamide Thank you, you were more than a planner, you were my sister. This really touched me.

Thank you for making us a big part of your day love, may God bless your marriage with plenty children and love always. We love you.

VENDORS

Event Coordinators- La' Heiress Hospitality Services, our event coordinator, Flora did an exceptional job. Well done dear.

Decoration- Doppy bridals and Events

Caterer- BeeJay Caterers

Photography and Videography- Kevin Awesome Photography

Makeup- @evoresignatures

Hairstylist- @hairbysleame

Aso Oke- Ayaoba Fabrics

Re: Pictures From Our 4 December Jobs by LaHeiress(f): 5:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Our second event for the month of December 11/12.12.2015 was our beautiful Oyo Bride Adejumobi Adesewa Amao, I personally admire Sewa. When she contacted me months before her wedding, she had a lot on her plate, She was working, also doing her Masters programme and at the same time planning her wedding. How she was able to combine all three, only God knows.

She was such a sweet bride to work with, and very caring too. She cared about our logositics and vendors accommodation. She took us all the way to Oyo and her hospitality was out of this world. She kept saying Olamide Thank you, you were more than a planner, you were my sister. This really touched me.

Thank you for making us a big part of your day love, may God bless your marriage with plenty children and love always. We love you.

VENDORS

Event managed by- La' Heiress Hospitality Services, our event coordinator, Flora did an exceptional job. Well done dear.

Decoration- Doppy bridals and Events

Caterer- BeeJay Caterers

Photography and Videography- Kevin Awesome Photography

Makeup- @evoresignatures

Hairstylist- @hairbysleame

Aso Oke- Ayaoba Fabrics

Re: Pictures From Our 4 December Jobs by LaHeiress(f): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Our 3rd event for the month of December, 18/19.12.2015 the amazingly sweet and calm bride Ibukun or as I fondly call her, Ibk. Ibukun contacted me months ago from the United States and wanted us to handle her Wedding Stationery. She had so much faith in us, it was unbelievable, I never got to meet her but she was extremely sweet and kept saying, Lamide, I know you will do a great job.

We started with her wedding invitation cards, she said, lamide, I like hard cards, I don't like all the cards I see, i want a seal too... She was so knowledgeable about stationery, she described what she wanted but she didn't have a design in mind. So we had our graphic designer design 3 different cards and then she got confused.

When the end product of the card was delivered, she kept screaming that she loved the card, even though she wasn't in the country, she said her family loved the card. That was how we got to make all her wedding stationeries from IV's to cake boxes, to welcome frames to wedding programme, to table place cards, to banners. @ebenezerruth did an awesome job! They keep my clients happy with their innovative designs and concepts. Thank you so much.

I had two events that day, hers was in the city of Ibadan and the other in Osogbo and I had to be at both. And somehow, we made it happen. Thank you for trusting us dear. May God bless your Union darling.

Re: Pictures From Our 4 December Jobs by LaHeiress(f): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2015
More pictures

Re: Pictures From Our 4 December Jobs by LaHeiress(f): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2015
Our last client for 2015!! The stunning Lanre and Busola. They took us all the way to Abeokuta and it was beautiful. The love between these two could light up an entire forest. They complemented each other perfectly. Cute bride and her handsome boo. May this be the beginning of new things in your lives. And thank you for making us a part of your big day. We love you.

Event managed by @laheiress

@mofebamuyiwa captured this shot beautifully.

Aso oke by the very talented @bimmms24 it worked perfectly.

makeup by @makeupbychinny she looked absolutely beautiful and stunning.

Cake- @exousiacakes

Decor- jydex decor and events

Thank you all for making their day a success.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Adeniran @ 50 / ' / Mathematics Waec 2022 Questions And Answers Obj And Essay Answers {june 2022}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.