Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You (54514 Views)

(Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / 7 Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2015
Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You.

Well, I did pick a lesson or two in my previous thread.

Life is a film; boys are predictable, girls are not. They say. How true is that?
That makes it difficult to really decipher the intention of a girl when she is playing the "I Love You" game. To many, it is.

Yes, back then, they used to be emotional whose love wasn't for sale. But in the 21st century: you'll agree with me that anything can be sold...to the Highest Bidder. Including their love!

Witnessed different situations and heard shocking things about this subject and I think can write on it and I will be @least, 85% correct.

How can you truly know a girl doesn't truly love you? Seven ways only...

1. She never calls you until she has a need.

Hmm, you have suddenly become 911. Who said it's an abomination to call a guy you care about? If she calls you only when she needs money, she is a gold-digger. Dump her! Simple! You're not CBN, are you? The NEWest strategy now is: she calls after many months and starts forming she cares with the mind to ask for help in two days time...Let the relationship be platonic or...FWB. (Your choice tho). But never be just a nice and generous friend EVEN when you know she doesn't care and you love direly. Health tip: Give yourself a break! Go elsewhere before you're shown out or have a heart attack!

2. She isn't interested in seeing your siblings.

It's natural, if she likes you she would not hesitate to want to meet your siblings or parents. If all she wants is you...hehehe, don't feel important. It's not good enough. Marriage transcends both of you. Reality exceed the couples. Some girls have already been trained to be rebellious to their in-laws- Watch out against such!

3. She threatens you with a breakup after each argument.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Don't you think it's just a way she expresses her outburst. Love doesn't threaten. If she makes the mistake of saying it once or twice, it might just be anger. But, constantly, haba! Leave her. Another "club" is promising her luxurious and wonderful things, that's why she wants to leave your "club". That na breakup scheme.

4. She never talks about saving- no future with you..

Does she just spend and spend without warning you to cut on your spending habits? Some ladies are good at that. When she wants a particular shoe or bag, she doesn't mind you withdrawing your last dime. She doesn't see a future with you. Love plans and prepares. Leave her before you wreck.

5. She lacks initiative to doing things that really matter to you.

I do know that if you truly love someone, you'll be initiative to doing things for them. Mothers don't need a push to buy new clothes for their babies- Love at work. If she isn't initiative concerning your lil issues, it's a sign she is about some other guy. Don't be friend zoned, I beg you! She enters your house and after eating, can't wash her own plate. How can I explain this? Simple initiative.

6. She loved your material things MORE than your aspirations and goals.

Hey, if what matters to her the most is your money and not how you get it: she doesn't care then. Don't marry some one who has no pride at what you do. If she doesn't like your job but likes you, it can be managed BUT if she hates your vision/dreams, you can't be forever compatible. It's like a pastor marrying a witch. Hehe.

7. She lies to you to buy your trust.

I can beat my chest and say, 80% + of girls lie. It's awful how one intends to begin a relationship on lies. When a girl you know very starts lying to your face just to increase her "market value"...it's laughable you know. Come clean. Nobody is perfect. Let's be ourselves here. False identity is like 21st bras; they don't hold it up forever. It will soon collapse.

In addition: If she is manipulative, be careful. Eve extended the serpent's manipulation on Adam and see us today. Love doesn't manipulate. It might explain itself but never manipulate. The serpent is the most manipulative reptile. If she often seek to manipulate you(If you are a MAN sef, would she be doing that?), she doesn't really love you. She thinks she does. It's a selfish, conditional and controlling love.

Good Morning.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Cutehector(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2015
1. Yes!

2. Yes!

3. Yes!

4. Yes!

5. Yes!

6. Yes!

7. Yes!

First off, a girl who really likes a guy will call him. Thats just it.. No more, no less... Any gurl who flashes a guy or complains everytym they lack airtym is just not so into u!

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by buygala(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2015
The heart of a woman, even all humans, is very unfathomable, indeterminate and uniquely configured smiley

Sometimes the lady herself does the exact opposites of all the op has mentioned, thinking she 'loves' the guy...and then another dude comes into her life, who then makes her realize She has been shortchanging herself all along cry

Also, humans are genetically wired to react differently to complex feelings such as love.... While some unreservedly show their affection to the object of their love, some others just naturally lack that energy to act all lovey-dovey and stuff sad .... It isn't pride or selfishness... it's just who they are cool

Point I am trying to make is... People display 'love' in different manners.... The fact that John's girlfriend shows her love for him by talking with him all through the night on Mtn Extra-cool and getting all busybody and stuff about his family and business doesn't mean your own Juliet should do same... THERE ARE A MILLION AND ONE WAYS OF SHOWING AFFECTION.... PEEPS SHOULD LEARN TO UNDERSTAND THAT smiley

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by sinaj(f): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2015
So many relationship expert in nl sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by funnynation(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2015
Anyway, dis na only for niggaz wey never arrive.. I dey tell my guys, no dey rush woman.. Use the force wey u dey take dey find sumtin wey dey under skirt find money.. I swear u go hammer.. And u know say when u hammer, na woman go dey hustle ur number.. I remember first time wey i do my brief comedy for AIT, my former g.f started calling me again..
When i was young, i decided to go to a
medical school
At the entrance exams, we were asked
to rearrange the alphabets
P N E I S to form the
Name of an important human body part
which is most useful when erect,
Those who answered S P I N E are doctors
today
the rest of us are on facebook/bbm/
twitter/today..
Guess what we spelt? #4rmMyMentor
#irep042 #irepnsukka #abujafinest #jan9
FunnyNation comedian coming soon!
My signature...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by ginawest(f): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2015
she can do the opposite of all that and still not love you.

8 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2015
Op, you are so on point.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by kilokeys(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2015
sinaj:

Abi o
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Scatterscatter(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2015
What is the difference between a girl that never truly loved you and the one that truly loved you but still went ahead to break your heart?

SCATTERSCATTER DON COME BACK AGAIN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by flawlesRebirth(f): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:
Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You.

Well, I did pick a lesson or two in my previous thread.

Life is a film; boys are predictable, girls are not. They say. How true is that?
That makes it difficult to really decipher the intention of a girl when she is playing the "I Love You" game. To many, it is.

Yes, back then, they used to be emotional whose love wasn't for sale. But in the 21st century: you'll agree with me that anything can be sold...to the Highest Bidder. Including their love!

Witnessed different situations and heard shocking things about this subject and I think can write on it and I will be @least, 85% correct.

How can you truly know a girl doesn't truly love you? Seven ways only...

1. She never calls you until she has a need.

Hmm, you have suddenly become 911. Who said it's an abomination to call a guy you care about? If she calls you only when she needs money, she is a gold-digger. Dump her! Simple! You're not CBN, are you? The NEWest strategy now is: she calls after many months and starts forming she cares with the mind to ask for help in two days time...Let the relationship be platonic or...FWB. (Your choice tho). But never be just a nice and generous friend EVEN when you know she doesn't care and you love direly. Health tip: Give yourself a break! Go elsewhere before you're shown out or have a heart attack!

2. She isn't interested in seeing your siblings.

It's natural, if she likes you she would not hesitate to want to meet your siblings or parents. If all she wants is you...hehehe, don't feel important. It's not good enough. Marriage transcends both of you. Reality exceed the couples. Some girls have already been trained to be rebellious to their in-laws- Watch out against such!

3. She threatens you with a breakup after each argument.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Don't you think it's just a way she expresses her outburst. Love doesn't threaten. If she makes the mistake of saying it once or twice, it might just be anger. But, constantly, haba! Leave her. Another "club" is promising her luxurious and wonderful things, that's why she wants to leave your "club". That na breakup scheme.

4. She never talks about saving- no future with you..

Does she just spend and spend without warning you to cut on your spending habits? Some ladies are good at that. When she wants a particular shoe or bag, she doesn't mind you withdrawing your last dime. She doesn't see a future with you. Love plans and prepares. Leave her before you wreck.

5. She lacks initiative to doing things that really matter to you.

I do know that if you truly love someone, you'll be initiative to doing things for them. Mothers don't need a push to buy new clothes for their babies- Love at work. If she isn't initiative concerning your lil issues, it's a sign she is about some other guy. Don't be friend zoned, I beg you! She enters your house and after eating, can't wash her own plate. How can I explain this? Simple initiative.

6. She loved your material things MORE than your aspirations and goals.

Hey, if what matters to her the most is your money and not how you get it: she doesn't care then. Don't marry some one who has no pride at what you do. If she doesn't like your job but likes you, it can be managed BUT if she hates your vision/dreams, you can't be forever compatible. It's like a pastor marrying a witch. Hehe.

7. She lies to you to buy your trust.

I can beat my chest and say, 80% + of girls lie. It's awful how one intends to begin a relationship on lies. When a girl you know very starts lying to your face just to increase her "market value"...it's laughable you know. Come clean. Nobody is perfect. Let's be ourselves here. False identity is like 21st bras; they don't hold it up forever. It will soon collapse.

In addition: If she is manipulative, be careful. Eve extended the serpent's manipulation on Adam and see us today. Love doesn't manipulate. It might explain itself but never manipulate. The serpent is the most manipulative reptile. If she often seek to manipulate you(If you are a MAN sef, would she be doing that?), she doesn't really love you. She thinks she does. It's a selfish, conditional and controlling love.

Good Morning.
.GBAM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by obiorathesubtle: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2015
grin
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by zinachidi(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2015
ginawest:
exactly, my thought too, some girls are good @ pretence.

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2015
ginawest:
thats just a fat lie

17 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Hexzyz(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Alright.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Scatterscatter:
What is the difference between a girl that never truly loved you and the one that truly loved you but still went ahead to break your heart?
a girl who loves u wont break ur heart.. Trust me on that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2015
sinaj:
emusmith's posts are always true!

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Scatterscatter(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Cutehector:
a girl who loves u wont break ur heart.. Trust me on that
Sorry to burst your bubbles... Anybody can break your heart, including your parents, siblings, pastor, wife, etc

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2015
zinachidi:
exactly, my thought too, some girls are good @ pretence.
Unless you're not observant. Besides, noone talked about being perfect but being REAL and OPEN. Pretence has a dead line. Have you met a liar before?

4 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by obi4eze(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Kingsasian(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Alright
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Scatterscatter:

Sorry to burst your bubbles... Anybody can break your heart, including your parents, siblings, pastor, wife, etc
in my world, i call that disappointments!
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2015
ginawest:

That's not true. U can't fake love in all ramifications. It will show some how. She may attempt some, but there's a limit to pretence. Except the guy refuses to see, maybe blinded by beauty.

6 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Scatterscatter(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Cutehector:
in my world, i call that disappointments!
In my world, I call heart breaks "permanent disappointment"
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Cutehector(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Scatterscatter:

In my world, I call heart breaks "permanent disappointment"

lol disappointments are bound to happen... So it just doesnt really surprise me
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2015
vfactor:

That's not true. U can't fake love in all ramifications. It will show some how. She may attempt some, but there's a limit to pretence. Except the guy refuses to see, maybe blinded by beauty.
That's right. From the onset, you'll know. Issues may arise but you'll know if she is really with you
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2015
ginawest:
True. But when she does most or all of these things, it's 100% certain she doesn't want

Especially when she threatens breakup after every lil argument
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Khd95(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2015
Make i juz dy look comments for my 3D hard core gorrila untral fine nokia205 phone screen
embarassed

by their comments u shall spot themgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Scatterscatter(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2015
Cutehector:
lol disappointments are bound to happen... So it just doesnt really surprise me
That's the point... So I believe to enjoy one's relationship is to quit looking for signs that shows if the other person loves or doesn't love you. If you are enjoying the relationship regardless of the signs, fine, continue! and if you aren't, then quit!

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Cutehector(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Scatterscatter:

That's the point... So I believe to enjoy one's relationship is to quit looking for signs that shows if the other person loves or doesn't love me. If you are enjoying the relationship regardless of the signs, fine, continue! and if you aren't, then quit!
simple as abc... I think we think alike!
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2015
Scatterscatter:

That's the point... So I believe to enjoy one's relationship is to quit looking for signs that shows if the other person loves or doesn't love me. If you are enjoying the relationship regardless of the signs, fine, continue! and if you aren't, then quit!

guy calm down your blood is hot undecided
Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Scatterscatter(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2015
sickstars:

guy calm down your blood is hot undecided
Lol... Not that. I just hate it when love and relationship talks are taken seriously. From my years of experience, both personal and from other people, I've learnt people don't ever break up even with signs, only if you don't love the person anymore. Enjoy you relationship with an open mind and things will flow naturally to the point of either taking it a step further(marriage) or breakup. Either ways, just enjoy your life and relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2015
Scatterscatter:

Lol... Not that. I just hate it when love and relationship talks are taken seriously. From my years of experience, both personal and from other people, I've learnt people don't ever break up even with signs, only if you don't love the person anymore. Enjoy you relationship with an open mind and things will flow naturally to the point of either taking it a step further(marriage) or breakup. Either ways, just enjoy your life and relationship.

grin but some break up with signs o

But with d open mind true grin

Nice write up tanx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car / Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.