Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party (25529 Views)

2019: North Central Leaders Float New Party - Newtelegraphonline / Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by ijustdey: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2015
Igho Oyoyo

This may not the best of times for Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as there are indications that a section of its members have decided to pull out of the party to float a new mega party.

Confirming this indication, the spokesman of the proposed new party, Chief Perry Opara said that a meeting which was held in respect to the formation of the new mega party, attracted reasonable turnout and members canvassed the formation of a masses movement that will provide a voice for the masses, since PDP can no longer be a credible opposition party.

Opara, who was Nigeria’s first national chairman of Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC) explained that they are disappointed that the umbrella of PDP has torn beyond repairs and the house is infected, which has made the image of PDP to be presently irredeemable.

He said, “The leadership of the party is embroiled with corruption charges, a situation where BOT Chairman, NWC members and top leaders of the party are facing corruption charges, credible men can no longer remain in a stinking house.

“I assure Nigerians that as the probe continues, it will be difficult for leaders and members of PDP to visit Wadata Plaza. PDP has become a symbol of corruption, impunity and lawlessness. It will be difficult for PDP to win future elections in Nigeria.

“In the last election, party functionaries striped aspirants of their hard -earned monies. Some aspirants spent more than N500 million just to get party ticket and after collecting huge sums from aspirants, they still denied them tickets. What a fraud.

We have identified few elders who are credible enough to lead and they will be identified in due course.”

http://leadership.ng/news/486217/jonathans-supporters-set-float-new-mega-party

lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by dunkem21(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2015
grin
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2015
See the speculated Name:

Stealing Is Not Corruption Party: (SINCP)

Chairman Board Of Trustee: Patience Jonathan

Chairman Of The Party: Sambo Dasuki

Presidential Candidate: Ebele Jonathan

Vice Presidential Candidate: Ayo Fayose

Senate President: Nyesom Wike

Buhari Own Don finish in 2019!! We will humiliate him...

Up SINCP!!!

Share The Security Fund!!!

180 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by mickeyenglish(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Post No Bill
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by idu1(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Make i siddon dey look....
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by opiaoku: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
See the speculated Name:

Up SINCP!!!

[/s]

trash and stale

Grow up boy

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Pls be fast abt it, we need a party dat will put ds APC on their toes as they did to PDP, on a serious not is like dis change is nt wat d masses expected .........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by Joeyy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
See the speculated Name:

Up SINCP!!!

Abeg STFU. As if buhari is a saint.

Niether APC nor PDP can give Nigerians the change they seek. If they like they should float a new country.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by omeke12(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
abeg make una go sit down... am not an APC fan (check my posts to confirm that) but I really believe Jonathan almost ruined this nation...the worst he did was that he crippled the south politically (esp southeast and south-south) by allowing Jega distribute d PVC the way he did.
currently in Nigeria, the number of registrred voters in kano and katsina alone is bigger than the total number of registered voters in south east and south south put together.
so this new pro Jonathan's party, which country are they going to win an election even I. the next 100 years when buhari has made his relations everything that matters.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by Elparaiso(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
So all the thieves who relocated from PDP to APC would now undergo another Israelites journey to JONATHAN'S backyard?

Please, we should recycle paper not politicians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by Sibrah: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Let them do fast. A new 'mega' party along the SE/SS line will serve him better than this whole biafra struggle. It will be easier for him to dominate and use as a bargaining chip. Largest party in Africa is going down for real.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by rawtouch: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sipping my alcoholic malt

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by AmakaDNBStories(f): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
shocked
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by ladyF(f): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
grin

If they like they should form countless new parties. Backward never, forward ever. We're still recovering from the impact of their 16 years rule on Nigeria, make them park one side. angry

Guess who is here again grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
See the speculated Name:

Up SINCP!!!

dry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by Bevista: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
members canvassed the formation of a masses movement that will provide a voice for the masses, since PDP can no longer be a credible opposition party.
And who contributed the most to sinking the Credibility of the party?
PDP has become a symbol of corruption, impunity and lawlessness. It will be difficult for PDP to win future elections in Nigeria.
Did you just realize this after your benefactor lost election? Is that not exactly how the party has always been? Treacherous bunch of hypocrites!

Apparently, these lot think that the "Hero" still has some residual followers and lovers and so they want to leverage his reputation for personal gain. But I'll tell them this for free - Jonathan's Incompetence, Inexperience and Improbity cost PDP the Presidency. Anything built around Jonathan right now is DOA!

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by TheNextAce: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
How has the mighty have fallen
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by spako4(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Clueless people party

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by Collins9156(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Waiting
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by odinese(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hungry Nigerians be killing themselves for some heartless m*therf*ckers ...bruv this niggas don't give 3fucks bout'what y'all think.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by superken(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by superken(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
KK

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by ronald4lif(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
What does 'nurse' Metuh have to say about this grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by kennydee05(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2015

“I assure Nigerians that as the probe continues, it will be difficult for leaders and members of PDP to visit Wadata Plaza. PDP has become a symbol of corruption, impunity and lawlessness. It will be difficult for PDP to win future elections in Nigeria.

With the above statement PDP is forever a gonner

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by allthingsgood: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

trash and stale

Grow up boy

But you are the one who has a lot of growing up to do. With you childish rants and silly pics

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by ezebunafo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Abeg I dey my village now for akoko ondo state for a function and I forgot my power bank and charger in lagos,i come dey look for who go borrow me,the thing don tire me and the thing remain 1 bar,eehn what's the topic sef,pdp wan do wetin? If I hear......

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by APCcrimes: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
abeg when it starts, tell me o...we must rule this country!"
Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by Jabioro: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
So PDP is dead.? Just like that?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party by neolboy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
let's wait and see the end result

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kebbi: Why FG Didn’t Allow Us Close FGC Yauri Despite Intelligence On Bandit / 293 Rescued Women, Girls Are Indigenes Of Bumisiri Village / EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.