Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 AM

★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ (30312 Views)

★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ / ★ Job/Vacancies Section Awards 2016 ★ / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Lero15:
Congrats, Jamean
Congrats, therealadonye
Congrats, deracathy
Thanks Lero
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2016
karleone:

Yes!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!!! Congratz Cathy
Thanks Dearie
How are you?
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2016
TheSlyone:

Yeah, my campaign paid of after all. On behalf of my client Deracathy, I wish to thank all and sundry for their votes.
Words aren't enough to say thank you

Hahahaha

on behalf and the quarter of myself, I wish to express my profound gratitude to everyone.

Thank you so much TheSlyone
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 11, 2016
adeaks:

So you want me to spend my precious time to vote for her, in order to stand a chance of spending my money taking her out on a date. undecided

So what would really be my gain at the end of the day

hahahahah
#fallsFromMyBed

Haba adeaks
Shuuuuuuu
you are still looking for gain when you have the honour/privilege to have a date with "Most Beautiful Joblander" #Closes Eyes

1 Like

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 11, 2016
TheSlyone:
Vote Deracathy and stand a chance of taking her out on a date.

Promo Promo Promo .
Please this is new year o
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by avicky(f): 4:25am On Jan 11, 2016
TheRealAdonye:
Final award of the night coming up.

Couple of The Year:

and the nominees are:

Evathyst and Omawunmi85
Tolutweety and Jamean
Lero15 and Amicable09
TrendyPrince and Naanxie

and the winner is:

I dey come, Make I drink water first.
Evathyst and omawunmi85 are both females or you celebrate homo couples too?

1 Like

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by ksstroud: 6:33am On Jan 11, 2016
avicky:

Evathyst and omawunmi85 are both females or you celebrate homo couples too?

grin tell them... Them no believe we are females....
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Lero15(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2016
deracathy:

Thanks Lero

Uwc, Miss Joblander smiley
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by wroskian(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2016
deracathy:

Promo Promo Promo . Please this is new year o
NOTED!!!
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 11, 2016
deracathy:

Promo Promo Promo . Please this is new year o
Haha where have you been love
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2016
deracathy:

Hahahaha

on behalf and the quarter of myself, I wish to express my profound gratitude to everyone.

Thank you so much TheSlyone

You mostly welcome. Looking forward to campaign for you in nearest future
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2016
karleone:

The page, after clicking on my nominee, took me to one survey kiniko that requires username, password and the likes. Do I need to login to continue the nomination?

BTW, that Deracathy moniker sounds like a name I used to know back then in FUTO (PetEng). Lemme me check her profile pix first.

Sorry for derailing (if I've done so)

Hahaha
karleone

please don't give them the info to kidnap me here on NL.

You finished from FUTO too?
Greatest FUTOITES
Fundamental GBA GBA
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2016
TheSlyone:
Is Deracathy Chinese? Love her hairstyle tho

No, she's a Proud Nigerian
Thanks dear
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 11, 2016
mtor:
Deracathy
Everly Present
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2016
amicable09:

Thanks mtor. I just viewed both pics and I must say the competition is stiff!

They will have to come on stage as beauty queens, they will dance shoki and then answer some questions after which they will horse walk in their traditional attire... lol.

WE the distinguished and unbiased panel of judges will score them based on their performance.

Contestant number 1!
DJ! Play "Johnny" by Yemi Alade.

#putting on my dancing shoe

Let's Roll.
DJ, bring it on
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2016
deracathy:

No, she's a Proud Nigerian Thanks dear
I advocated for you because of that hairstyle. You made me proud
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by amicable09(f): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2016
deracathy:

#putting on my dancing shoe

Let's Roll. DJ, bring it on
*smiles Congrats Cathy.
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by debbie(f): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2016
Awwwwwwwwwww kiss i dont know where to start,who and who to appreciate and thank....anyway i must start somewhere.
I dedicate all these awards to all job seekers out there,those who want to change jobs.....Also to all my beautiful ladies here who make this place lively (you all rock big time),to the men here who are determined to make the best out of their job search i say kudos.

I am so humbled and thankful to each and every one of you that follow all the jobs i post here,all those that try to get in touch.....i am ever ready to keep this goal going.
I pray that as many as are looking for a new,better,exciting and great jobs this year will get it.i will continue to post any relevant job i come across ( despite my very tight schedules)....i will be glad to see people happy.

May God perfect all that concerns us......please and please dont loose hope or give up! you are very close to your testimony.

Cheers

NB-Plenty drinks and snacks ........i have added rice too,available for everyone to share from..Come and take your own cheesy

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
amicable09:
*smiles Congrats Cathy.
grin
amicable09:
*smiles Congrats Cathy.
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by karleone(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
deracathy:

Hahaha karleone
please don't give them the info to kidnap me here on NL.
You finished from FUTO too? Greatest FUTOITES Fundamental GBA GBA

Nobody will kidnap you, as long as I'm on Nairaland.
Yea. I finished from FUTO. Like 20years back... Ighotago what I mean How's Ondo n Service?
Congratz once again
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by davide470(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Congratulations to all winners! Especially Debbie & Deracathy wink
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by ProudOlodo: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
deracathy:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!!! Can't believe this.

#feelingShy

From the bottom of my heart, I want to appreciate and thank everyone for your efforts in nominating us (I & Shinelle) and for your votes. We are all winners.

words alone can't express how grateful I am.

To all who contributed in one way or the other to see to the success of this Section, May you be favoured in all your endeavors this year and always. AMEN

Thank You
Love you all

proudolodo

Congrats. Love you too
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by mtor: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=davide470 post=41873776]Congratulations to all winners! Especially Debbie & Deracathy wink[/quote
bolded is not a word chai shocked undecided highlighted then cheesy watching you in 7D Oga
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by mtor: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
debbie:
Awwwwwwwwwww kiss i dont know where to start,who and who to appreciate and thank....anyway i must start somewhere.
I dedicate all these awards to all job seekers out there,those who want to change jobs.....Also to all my beautiful ladies here who make this place lively (you all rock big time),to the men here who are determined to make the best out of their job search i say kudos.

I am so humbled and thankful to each and every one of you that follow all the jobs i post here,all those that try to get in touch.....i am ever ready to keep this goal going.
I pray that as many as are looking for a new,better,exciting and great jobs this year will get it.i will continue to post any relevant job i come across ( despite my very tight schedules)....i will be glad to see people happy.

May God perfect all that concerns us......please and please dont loose hope or give up! you are very close to your testimony.

Cheers

NB-Plenty drinks and snacks ........i have added rice too,available for everyone to share from..Come and take your own cheesy
See the number of likes and shares when Nairalanders hear plenty of rice or is it the Dream job(s) tongue

1 Like

Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by pcicero(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
debbie:

Cheers

Very deserving sis. You rock!
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
karleone:

Nobody will kidnap you, as long as I'm on Nairaland.
Yea. I finished from FUTO. Like 20years back... Ighotago what I mean How's Ondo n Service?
Congratz once again

Aghotiakwa o
Ondo is there o, redeployed to Rivers.

Thanks dear You guys made it happen I'm grateful
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
davide470:
Congratulations to all winners! Especially Debbie & Deracathy wink

Thanks dear

You made it happen. Thanks for the nomination
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by MacMaster01(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lero15:

Boss cool
Twale sir
oga mi your boy is loyal
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by MacMaster01(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
TheRealAdonye:
We're moving this along now,

Poster of The Year

and the nominees are:

Debbie
MacMaster01
Davide470

and the winner is:

MacMaster01
2 awards. Wow thanks guys I never hexperrerit even after being nominated alongside two of the bosses here davide470 and Debbie
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by Lero15(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
MacMaster01:
oga mi your boy is loyal

Lol.
Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ by lantessy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
amicable09:

I receive this award on behalf of my Lero and I dedicate it to our future e-children.

Thanks!
*steps down*

*climbs again*
One more thing please!
I almost forgot my karleone *smiles.

I'll give you my first daughter Karl, you are a good man!

wait! wait! wait!
wroskian too!!! lol. Your song brought tears to my eyes. I'll give you my e-sister! lol
****** modified for the hundredth time!*****

Congrats lantessy on your award.
Thanks amicable09

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? / Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 / Top 5 Skills In Nigeria That Gets You Hired In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.