Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... (46087 Views)

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Ike1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
My son, I will be very raw and sincere with you.

Do not worry about the size of a woman buttock or breast but worry about the size of her heartand brain. Worry about the size of her love andendurance. Because after 5 or 10 years, it will not be about the breast or buttock.

As you can see, your mum now has a flat chest and almost flat buttock but we still live together happily, I still love her and she still loves me.
Be careful of a woman that loves money. I mean the woman that talks ‘every time’ about her hair, cloths, shoes, bags panties and make-ups.
Marriage is not all about these things. Withoutmake-up, cloths, shoes and panties a good marriage will still stand but without love, no marriage can stand.

When I got married to your mum, I didn’t have a car or house of my own. I was not even educated. But I had dreams and she appreciate and support me. Any woman that does not support your dream is not worth thinking-a-minute about. There are women that will see your dreams better than you, you are lucky if you find one.

My son, open your ears very well, there is a kind of woman you should avoid, do not make a mistake to marry this kind of woman or you will regret it. I mean a woman that always has bad things to say about everyone. If you see this kind of woman, run away.
One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is the one that complains about everything. If you buy this, she says you should have bought that, if you do this, she said you should have done that. Please stay away!

Most women enjoy talking but the one who talks for two hours and listen for two minutes is a potential ‘bomb’. Be wise Be very careful of a pretending partner. A pretending woman is not hard to know. She will always know everything about everything, she will
be careful. Just close your eyes and open your heart and you will see!
No woman is perfect. If you see a woman who believes in your dream , who respects you who is committed and who is not all about herself alone then don’t let her go.

But remember, you must not be a wayward man.
I have trained you! If you find a good woman but you are a bad man, you wont have a good marriage!
I won’t pick a wife for you but I have given you my advice. When you find her, bring her for my
blessings.

May you find a woman that will increase you not decrease you..

http://manly.ng/advice-father-gave-me-was-searching-for-a-wife/

425 Likes 70 Shares

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by derbybliz(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wonderful advice to every young man out there....by the way this is my first ever FTC in nairaland, 2016 go better oooo....Mods abeg take this to HQ 4 our single brothers to learn ooo

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is truly a piece of advice from a wise and loving father to his son. Bachelors read this post and make sure they are being adhered to. A broken courtship is far better than a broken marriage.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by nmreports: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmmm.
Despite the advise, you wouldn't still get a completely awesome marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by RockMaxi: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2015

@OP, did you take heed to your father‘s advice, if not no need of posting it here.

5 Likes

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by avicky(f): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2015
Lalasticlala please move to front page.
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Amen.......brothers beware

1 Like

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by miqos02(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
ok
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by sotall(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
[size=20pt]This is really an end-time advice[/size]

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by fredkof33: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ok
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by veekid(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Good advice
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by yomalex(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
HMm

1 Like

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Chanchit: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Anytime you want to breakup with a lady because she falls short of your standard, just let her read this so she would understand better.

6 Likes

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by lewisacid(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Endtime advice
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by ednut1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sadly. Most of us will still fall for big front ,back and fair skin

9 Likes

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by iPopAlomo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
That's a lie... Big Yansh no dey flat... no way!!! Even after 99 years... there's always something to hold...

Rather than look for a big-breasted lady... look for a woman with big yansh... that's all...

Yansh over Boobs one million times over...

23 Likes

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Silentmind(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
The father will see his son get married in his 40th birthday

1 Like

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by emmadejust(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
cry angry
father, (sober) I found a girl I love very much and I wish to Mary her but she say her own father didn't approve of her marrying me because I am from another ethnic and. language ......

now am heartbroken and lonely this chrismass.....

I wish Santa clause will comfort me with gifts of love
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
zaragal:
Amen.......brothers beware

We shld start already
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by free2ryhme: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Honest advice from father to son
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Omotayor123(f): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Very good advice... I hope you learn cheesy
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by allanphash7(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Searching for wife ?
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by bornmekus: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
A good wife is a blessing from God. To think of it, everytin has class. A man who loves boobs is ready to die cos of boobs not minding the characters. If you bring a union of a happening man and a local champion, what do you expect?Pls kindly believe on God, Pray and search for a good woman, The sky will be yours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by mysteriousman(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Correct advice it's my birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
End time
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by emmanuel596(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
K
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by thefakestan: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
You OYO$

Keep advising urself.

ThefakeStan
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Genea(f): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Am glad 2 b a 500yrd wife materialembarassed
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Armstrong34(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Big Boobs and figure 8 shall pass away buh true love never fades

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by exlinkleads(f): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

good advice
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Misogynist2014(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Video of Pa advising you....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother / You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.