Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients (1323 Views)

Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew / Colorful Cakes That Look Fuzzy Shag Rugs You’d Regret Stepping On / How To Make Fish Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mods and those that know how to cook undecided....Pls I want to prepare stew for christmas the only thing in my head is chicken, tomatoes, pepper onion maggi....i still have salt....what else should I buy to make the stew yummmy......?
Cc tjskii
MissB3
Mypodozi
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Today wey I say make I cook na so them one fall my hand.......
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
tjskii may probably respond around 9:22pm.....that was how she made me dressed off point while preparing for a wedding!......only to tell me that she was at a wedding too....tjskii I hope say you dey market now kiss undecided
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Buy curry, thyme and green vegetables
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Buy enough onions, buy small carrot wey you go chop pour inside your rice.
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
Na true sef...that one suppose dey the last one I bought I didn't open it gan but I no dey sight am again....thanks....but vegetable will make the stew look like soup na.....abi
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
I am thinking of rice and stew cos I no intend to eat the food tomorrow....i may not be around undecided....just want to have stew in case...
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
I am thinking of rice and stew cos I no intend eating the food tomorrow or next....i may not be around undecided....just want to have stew in case...
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
sorry for this question....if I blend the tomatoes would I still need to boil separately before using it to make stew? and when exactly do I mix it with the can tomatoes?....thanks
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Seun you need to create chat box or emergency so that person fit get info from the mods ASAP....see as grown man dey stranded....Seun time don reach make you upgrade abeg....just stew! no info since and na food section...SMH.....where this mod waka go....bia tjskii.... lipsrsealed? undecided
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nna make I go find videos for youtube...just that the last time youtube aided my cooking....i never cook again since then.....
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by tjskii(f): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bigmarx:
tjskii may probably respond around 9:22pm.....that was how she made me dressed off point while preparing for a wedding!......only to tell me that she was at a wedding too....tjskii I hope say you dey market now kiss undecided

Dis man leave me ooo, u no know say na Xmas eve we dey, i dey for kitchen dey cook,
To ur matter, just boil ur chicken or meat, keep on one side, boil ur blended pepper till d water dries out, put some groundnut oil on fire, chop some onions in it, then pour in ur boiled pepper, let it fry very well(secret to delicious stew is proper frying) I don't see why u nid to add tinned tomatoes, in my opinion it spoils d taste of d stew, add ur stock/chicken water, it is assumed that u added maggi and salt to boil ur chicken, so u need to taste the stew after the addition of stock so that u don't overdo the salt, I don't add curry to my stew, if u like curry u cud add it to ur chicken wen boiling, so that it's taste dosnt overpower ur stew, in all this cooking do not cover the stew pot, leave it open

OK bye
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by aydelicious: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bigmarx:
sorry for this question....if I blend the tomatoes would I still need to boil separately before using it to make stew? and when exactly do I mix it with the can tomatoes?....thanks
do you know what you will need this types of pepper with the tomatoes like
ata rodo, tatashe, shombo,onions,garlic ginger ,all is going to be fresh one;you will now add tatashe gbigbe and atagbibe to it.
You will first sock the atagbibe and tatashe gbigbe together in to the water about 45 minutes.
when you are waiting for it to sock, you will now claan the rest of pepper with clean water with garlic and ginger and onions ,now add all the pepper with tomatos then to a bow to ground,when you have grounded all together,all the pepper is now the liquid one, now boil the liquid grounded pepper,try to let the water they use to ground the pepper to try off as you boid it.
to now answer your question; the pepper with tomatoes must be boil every well before you will use it for stew,as you boid it;when you are using it to cook stew,one it will make the taste of the stew come out and then the face of the stew it will lovely to eat with any kind of the food they will like it to eat with,when You through With the stew.
but it the depend the kind of cooking oil you want to use oo, some use grount oil or pam oil; it depends of your choice to use.
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2015
tjskii:

Dis man leave me ooo, u no know say na Xmas eve we dey, i dey for kitchen dey cook,
To ur matter, just boil ur chicken or meat, keep on one side, boil ur blended pepper till d water dries out, put some groundnut oil on fire, chop some onions in it, then pour in ur boiled pepper, let it fry very well(secret to delicious stew is proper frying) I don't see why u nid to add tinned tomatoes, in my opinion it spoils d taste of d stew, add ur stock/chicken water, it is assumed that u added maggi and salt to boil ur chicken, so u need to taste the stew after the addition of stock so that u don't overdo the salt, I don't add curry to my stew, if u like curry u cud add it to ur chicken wen boiling, so that it's taste dosnt overpower ur stew, in all this cooking do not cover the stew pot, leave it open

OK bye
thanks...... grin.....do you mind if I send you some portion of the stew?..............cos right now I have two hand gloves and apron on....dealing with pepper grin
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2015
aydelicious:

do you know what you will need this types of pepper with the tomatoes like
ata rodo, tatashe, shombo,onions,garlic ginger ,all is going to be fresh one;you will now add tatashe gbigbe and atagbibe to it.
You will first sock the atagbibe and tatashe gbigbe together in to the water about 45 minutes.
when you are waiting for it to sock, you will now claan the rest of pepper with clean water with garlic and ginger and onions ,now add all the pepper with tomatos then to a bow to ground,when you have grounded all together,all the pepper is now the liquid one, now boil the liquid grounded pepper,try to let the water they use to ground the pepper to try off as you boid it.
to now answer your question; the pepper with tomatoes must be boil every well before you will use it for stew,as you boid it;when you are using it to cook stew,one it will make the taste of the stew come out and then the face of the stew it will lovely to eat with any kind of the food they will like it to eat with,when You through With the stew.
but it the depend the kind of cooking oil you want to use oo, some use grount oil or pam oil; it depends of your choice to use.
awwwwww.....thanks soooo much....do you mind tasting?....lol..
Re: Please Help Me! I Am Stepping Out To Buy Stew Ingridients by aydelicious: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bigmarx:
awwwwww.....thanks soooo much....do you mind tasting?....lol..
smiling...,is okay and never mind
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Nigeria Coconut Rice And Beans / Wholesome Organic Foods : Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income / Asun Recipe- Very Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.