Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead (41615 Views)

Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) / Graphic Photo Update From The Chicason gas depot Fire Outbreak At Nnewi / Chicason Gas Plant Nnewi On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
from what I see n read from eyewitness report, the fire was caused due to discharge of product. for god sake who discharge lpg during day time n when customers r around the vicinity? the truck driver is n shud be held responsible for this wanton loss of lives n properties. for all those saying safety measures were not put in place, u r all wrong no matter what measures in terms of safety u put if u dont follow the rules ur measures will tantamount to nothing.
my woman escape similar scenario 3yrs ago, but we thank God for His intervention cos in her presence 3 staffs lost their lives n she was inside the vicinity.
I pray God will comfort the families that are affected in this collossal catastrophy.
rip to the deaths!
Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by Jessam: 12:22am On Dec 25, 2015
RIP to those who lost their lives and to all the people that have lost loved ones. May your souls rest in peace. Its hard losing a loved one any time of the year but on Christmas eve must mke it even more distressing, Remain strong and have faith to those who have lost a a close one.

God bless you all, and use this as a lesson to enjoy and respect life as here today gone tomorrow.

Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by MeandSum: 2:16am On Dec 25, 2015
fromnigeria:
When Things like this happens, one us tempted to question... But who are we to question God. As there are reasons for everything.

I pray their soul rest in peace, I pray fortitude to the family to bear.

and the reason for God to do this would be what? Can you think for a second? why would a loving God allow this except if is away on vacation or not there at all.
Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by rildwanullahi(m): 5:48am On Dec 25, 2015
dlox147:
sorry Oga you are wrong! CO2 and foam is used to fight gas fire. Co2 displaces the oxygen which completes the fire triangle....
you are over wrong, I bet you are not yet in the field, I work in a gas company, that is what you will be told but as long as the gas keeps coming the fire continues
Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by dlox147(m): 6:11am On Dec 25, 2015
rildwanullahi:
you are over wrong, I bet you are not yet in the field, I work in a gas company, that is what you will be told but as long as the gas keeps coming the fire continues

A simple Google search will help you.
Pics of my current location.
1. A gas compressor
2&3. Co2 fire extinguisher system

Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by fromnigeria(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2015
MeandSum:

and the reason for God to do this would be what? Can you think for a second? why would a loving God allow this except if is away on vacation or not there at all.
People like you are swimming in ignorance my friend. Byeeee
Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by sexyjob(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2015
Keneking:
Why is the environment dark? Is it night already in Nnewi? This means no holiday for Gov. Willie Obiano.

Jonathan sef
Wetin Jonathan come do you now?
Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by jpphilips(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2015
fromnigeria:
When Things like this happens, one us tempted to question... But who are we to question God. As there are reasons for everything.

I pray their soul rest in peace, I pray fortitude to the family to bear.

Question God or poor safety standards?
You will be surprised that the plant in question has no single qualified safety officer.
Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by rildwanullahi(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2015
dlox147:

1. A gas compressor
my brother don't just try fighting gas fire, but on a more serious note, the gas compressor will do what? Remember that once the fire starts the only solution is to put off the fuel source in the case of gas, but others any of the 3 trident will do
Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by dlox147(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
rildwanullahi:
my brother don't just try fighting gas fire, but on a more serious note, the gas compressor will do what? Remember that once the fire starts the only solution is to put off the fuel source in the case of gas, but others any of the 3 trident will do
very true bro, the of the co2 is to displace the oxygen around the area to contain the fire and reduce the spread
Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by MeandSum: 3:02am On Dec 26, 2015
fromnigeria:
People like you are swimming in ignorance my friend. Byeeee

I'm pretty sure you searched for a reason and couldn't find one, then, you decided to try insult.
The ignorant person here is you my friend.

Why would God want to kill those people … enlighten me.
Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by fromnigeria(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2015
MeandSum:

I'm pretty sure you searched for a reason and couldn't find one, then, you decided to try insult.
The ignorant person here is you my friend.

Why would God want to kill those people … enlighten me.
I jump at every opportunity to share knowledge my friend.
But for one like you? Even if i exhaust my 101 reasons that i sure have. You will never concur.
Hope you know Beilef is hard to change to some persons even if the reasons are so glaring.

For me, the answer lies in what your source is.

PS: i didnt mean to insult in previous reply. If you were, forgive.
Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by nurria(f): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
It's a tragedy!
Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by MeandSum: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
dlox147:

1. A gas compressor

That was classic! To the point and devoid of insults. You showed you know what you're talking about and left the competition looking for words to explain themselves.

I doff my hat to you my friend! smiley

1 Like

Re: Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead by dlox147(m): 2:26am On Dec 28, 2015
MeandSum:

That was classic! To the point and devoid of insults. You showed you know what you're talking about and left the competition looking for words to explain themselves.

I doff my hat to you my friend! smiley
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo) / Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.