Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? (4140 Views)

Unbelievable!!! Naira Falls To N485/$1, N600/£1 / Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by engrfaruq(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
As a young graduate, just finished my NYSC and fortunately I lay my hand on Six Hundred Thousand naira N600,000.00. I made my mind that I will neither buy a car nor spend the money irresponsibly. However, the current economic situation of the country is making my selection of a good business difficult. If you are in my pocket which business will you venture?
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by fromnigeria(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Currently a Car wash in a very busy location and God as partner is whats running on my mind.
What you think OP
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by engrfaruq(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
fromnigeria:
Currently a Car wash in a very busy location and God as partner is whats running on my mind.
What you think OP

I think car wash isn't a bad idea, but who will do the washing laughing in pidgin
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by fromnigeria(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
engrfaruq:

I think car wash isn't a bad idea, but who will do the washing laughing in pidgin
Employ grin
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by engrfaruq(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
fromnigeria:
Employ grin
how much do you think the setting up cost would be?
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by fromnigeria(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
engrfaruq:

how much do you think the setting up cost would be?
Am still 'feasibilizing' cheesy
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by engrfaruq(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
fromnigeria:

Am still 'feasibilizing' cheesy

OK finish the feasibilization and feed me back please... I don't want any temptation to cross over this money.
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by fromnigeria(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
engrfaruq:

OK finish the feasibilization and feed me back please... I don't want any temptation to cross over this money.
Do yours too and say NO to temptation.
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by engrfaruq(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
fromnigeria:

Do yours too and say NO to temptation.

Yeah I will try my best even though my mind is pushing me to go and get the latest phone in the market..... My girlfriend wants her own shard too but I told her the money is our future so no father Christmas...... lol
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by fromnigeria(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
engrfaruq:

Yeah I will try my best even though my mind is pushing me to go and get the latest phone in the market..... My girlfriend wants her own shard too but I told her the money is our future so no father Christmas...... lol
Lol cheesy
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by chifreke(f): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
Start restaurant business

1 Like

Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by 5tss(f): 12:22am On Dec 25, 2015
engrfaruq:
As a young graduate, just finished my NYSC and fortunately I lay my hand on Six Hundred Thousand naira N600,000.00. I made my mind that I will neither buy a car nor spend the money irresponsibly. However, the current economic situation of the country is making my selection of a good business difficult. If you are in my pocket which business will you venture?
invest in first grade AA uk/US wears and make good profits.You buy in bales and sell in pieces.its a very lucrative biz and also a silent investment.And there is another one too,it's 90% brandnew,its called creme de la creme in 25kg sack.Mixture of male,female and children wears.70k Just give it a trial and u will never regret.for more Info call/watsapp 08063238801.
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by engrfaruq(m): 5:12am On Dec 25, 2015
chifreke:
Start restaurant business
restaurant.... can u explain in detail?
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by engrfaruq(m): 5:14am On Dec 25, 2015
5tss:
invest in first grade AA uk/US wears and make good profits.You buy in bales and sell in pieces.its a very lucrative biz and also a silent investment.And there is another one too,it's 90% brandnew,its called creme de la creme in 25kg sack.Mixture of male,female and children wears.70k Just give it a trial and u will never regret.for more Info call/watsapp 08063238801.

that de LA creme bizness sounds sweet I will Whatsapp you.
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by 5tss(f): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2015
engrfaruq:

that de LA creme bizness sounds sweet I will Whatsapp you.
ok
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by damioyefolu: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2015
A water business.
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by engrfaruq(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2015
damioyefolu:
A water business.
which one is water bizness?
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by damioyefolu: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2015
engrfaruq:

which one is water bizness?
Production of sachet and bottled water.
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by engrfaruq(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2015
damioyefolu:

Production of sachet and bottled water.

can 600k set up a sachet water business? cos i think one needs to have a means of transporting the water to his customers as competition is high in that area.
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by gvmachance(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2015
600k too small to run pure water biz..@ op launched a website n let it be ur #moneymakingmachine for more details whatsapp me on 08078616310.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by engrfaruq(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
gvmachance:
600k too small to run pure water biz..@ op launched a website n let it be ur #moneymakingmachine for more details whatsapp me on 08078616310.

a website doesn't sound cool to me.... I want something physical that I can sell off whenever I sense loss.... but website I can only shut it down.
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by engrfaruq(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
I don't know how smart this idea is, I am thinking of buying a cab and give it out to a driver who will be giving me an agreed amount weekly while I continue hustling for job....
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by usoroakpan(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
are you looking up to start a business in 2016,here is the list of the top businesses to start in 2016 in nigeria. see the list at http://www.nigerianbizblog.com/2015/12/top-50-businesses-to-start-in-nigeria-in-2016.html
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by phonesNgadgets: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
e-Retail.
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by suppyboy: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
engrfaruq:

Op where is your location? If you are in Lagos I will advice you go into public transportation. If you can't drive it due to personality issue you can give me for hire purchase for 900,000 for 8months because your 600,000 can only purchase a fairly and neatly Nigeria used volkwagen transporter called vanagon. Think through it.
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by micgray100(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
I will advise you to enroll for your masters in a good university, pay your first year tuition fee...150k.. Hostel accommodation 30k... Then start of any student environment business like business center, any form of buying and selling food stuffs , grade cloths, shoes... Use undergraduates for your sale when u stable.. For me.. I prefer business center,,,
Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by lafex: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
I can't advice u to give cab out cos drivers are not reliable. They are full of lies. They do fustrate owners. This is from experience.
engrfaruq:
I don't know how smart this idea is, I am thinking of buying a cab and give it out to a driver who will be giving me an agreed amount weekly while I continue hustling for job....

1 Like

Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by engrfaruq(m): 1:43am On Dec 26, 2015
nabiz:
My brother mostly It doesn't matter the type of business u do. What mostly matter in business is ur managerial acumen and creativity. Nigeria have a big market that any well package business can survive. It all about your ability to add more value to ur product or service than ur competitor base on need.
It u ar looking a business now, u may end up spending the money before the business idea will come. I have a good business idea that is untapped in Nigeria. It is in food sector of the economy, with unlimited future growth but I don't want to sell nor share the idea, rather I want a partner.
Can u bring d money let start d business I belief within three months u will recover ur 600k while the business becomes ours.
If u ar interested pls call me on 08135884401. pls note that it does not matter about the business u do. What matters is the vision and motive of the manager

Chaii... so I should give you the money.... As if say my name na Akpors.

1 Like

Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by nabiz(m): 4:41am On Dec 26, 2015
engrfaruq:

Chaii... so I should give you the money.... As if say my name na Akpors.
no.my dear Bleep out if u are not interested. Do u think am even happy to go into partnership with u. Do u think it is easy to analyse business idea. It takes many sleepless night to search for business idea, it takes a second to generate the idea and another many sleepless night to analyse d business.
I have enough capital to personally start d business, it just that d capital is not in liquid form. I got d business idea after I have invested my money some where which I believe will mature in the next eight months.
I never said u should give me the money or may be u misunderstood me. What I expected from u was at least to go to my posts at least to no little about me, and then ask me questions concerning the business. Pls learn how to talk to a stranger. I even listing to u because u said u just finished service so Bleep out with ur money let me Bleep out with my idea. Keep on looking for a free business idea

1 Like

Re: With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? by wazobian(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
......Can u bring d money let start d business>>>>LoooooooL.........BRING THE MONEY!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Raises N7bn From Savings Bond In 10 Months / Goldshield Network / Names, Phone Numbers And Account Numbers Of Scammers In Nigeria,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.