Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (35816 Views)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Xone3(f): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Please O! Is there anything wrong to date a friend's ex. The thing is they were in a relationship for a while, the guy was serious about settling down but things didn't really work out cos my friend wanted to take things slow and d guy was bent on getting married soon. So, they eventually broke up and the guy asked me out.
Mind you, I am single, ready and willing to settle. Abeg no b God butter my bread. Now my friend said over her dead body. Help me o, am not getting any younger. The thing is they aren't ever getting back and he seriously wants to settle down. He is a nice person and even after saying No he keeps on coming back. He is pestering me a lot and I kinda like him.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Patented: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Well every man for himself and God for us all. Know that you will loose your friend though

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by MzPecs(f): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
So they broke and he asked you out immediately and because you're not getting any younger, you're considering his proposal?

And I ask myself, is that love or desperation?
If it's the latter, then you've been fasting and praying for this great breakup to happen! Trust me God don't answer such prayers. grin

Sister the Lord is your muscle if you think this is how God butters someone's bread!

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by falconey(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
grin

the guy na EYAN MAYWEATHER

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
I think you should talk to your friend and get her feelings. If she was honestly your friend she'd be okay with it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by falconey(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
MzPecs:
So they broke and he asked you out immediately and because you're not getting any younger, you're considering his proposal?

And I ask myself, is that love or desperation?
If it's the latter, then you've been fasting and praying for this great breakup to happen! Trust me God don't answer such prayers. grin

Sister the Lord is your muscle if you think this is how God butters someone's bread!

at some point everyone was someone's ex.

Abeg leave the sister do you have any MADE-MAN you can recommend? She is not getting any younger and husband material is more scarce than fuel in this country.
All we have are Boyfriends.

150 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
So yu since yu are ready for marriage....yu wanna date ur friend's ex...mtcheeew

The guy suddenly fell in love with you after he and ur friend are done with each other....u berra calm down and don't jump into something yu will eventually jump out of.

12 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by misspicy2(f): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Another friendly enemy grin
more reason why i don't keep female friends inshort i have just 1 female friend...lol grin

OP do you know the cause of their breakup? do you know if the guy is out to sleep with you only?
do you in your desperation listen to the voice of reason or the words of a man in heat?

well guys knows that the easiest way to get a lady into bed is to promise her marriage and it seems you have fallen for the trap....

anyway congratulations on your upcoming marriage but i have a story,same thing i have seen,such relationships doesnt last unless you force it,and a man cannot be forced for long tongue

18 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by gunners160(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hmm.I dey cum
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by falconey(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:
I think you should talk to your friend and get her feelings. If she was honestly your friend she'd be okay with it

what Fvck it!!!

I'm no chick but I don't think she need her consent or permission to marry anyone in this world.

She is not getting any younger remember?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by MzPecs(f): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Guy forget!
I'm very sure she has been eyeing that guy even while he was dating her friend.

Now her dream has finally come through..
I only pirry her! gringringrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by 20bc(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
So you were secretly praying for the downfall of your friend so that you can hijack her man...

Do you love him or just want to marry him because your commodity is about to expire.....

Shine your eyes, you might just be his rebound gf just because he wants to get back at your friend

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by falconey(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Harbosede02:
So yu since yu are ready for marriage....yu wanna date ur friend's ex...mtcheeew

The guy suddenly fell in love with you after he and ur friend are done with each other....u berra calm down and don't jump into something yu will eventually jump out of.

who knows? She might jump into it and survive.

We have no control over love, it just happens.

12 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Chanchit: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
If you are ready to stop being friends with her then go ahead with your plans, she's not ready, you are ready, but since she won't be able to come pay you visits then its the end of friendship, after all many ladies delete their single friends from their bbm list immediately they get married.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by MzPecs(f): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Harbosede02:

Gbam! cool

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Yeah I agree. But it's just common courtesy. And out of respect. If she didn't tell her friend she'd look sly and also if I was the guy I'd be wondering what kind of girl she is...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Big mistake if you date or marry him.
you are setting yourself up for future heartbreak.
he is approaching you only because he wants his ex to feel jealous.
they are still gonna get back together whether he is married to you or not.
flee, there are many fishes in the ocean.

9 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by MzPecs(f): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
20bc:
So you were secretly praying for the spend of your friend so that you can hijack her man...

Do you love him or just want to marry him because your commodity is about to expire.....

Shine your eyes, you might just be his rebound gf just because he wants to get back at your friend
You've just killed it!

Gimmie your bank account details lemmie reward you for this wonderful piece! gringringrin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by falconey(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah I agree. But it's just common courtesy. And out of respect. If she didn't tell her friend she'd look sly and also if I was the guy I'd be wondering what kind of girl she is...

seriously? If you were a guy?

We are not that emotional and sentimental, we don't give a fvck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by broxymall(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
am just here to read comment

At a Give away price, Get your Timberland Boot , Nike,Emporio Armani,visit link at signature below
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

nice pix.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by 20bc(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
MzPecs:

You've just killed it!

Gimmie your bank account details lemmie reward you for this wonderful piece! gringringrin

Don't worry yourself, Dasuki has already paid me cool

9 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Chanchit: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ioannes:
Big mistake if you date or marry him.

you are setting yourself up for future heartbreak.

he is approaching you only because he wants his ex to feel jealous.

they are still gonna get back together whether he is married to you or not.

flee, there are many fishes in the ocean.

Its only a senseless guy that would get back with his ex in this kinda situation, the bae feels the guy is not good enough for her, had it been the guy is rolling in millions, even @22 she won't think it twice before saying "YES!" I'm not saying the guy won't cheat again in his life, but it probably won't be with his ex if he gets married to her friend now.
I still hear a story of how one old woman snatched her best friends (man friend) that's what they call it then, the old couple are still married now, and this case is not even snatching o, na free transfer.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

If you were looking to settle down you would be looking for a loyal woman with respect. Not just someone whose willing to trample on other people's feelings in order to find a man.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
sweet....yu think she can survive wat she jumped into out of desperation??didn't guy see her wen he was dating her best friend?? Am still trying to comprehend where dis sudden love came from.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by MzPecs(f): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
20bc:

Don't worry yourself, Dasuki has already paid me cool
Ok cool
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ioannes:

nice pix.

Thank you.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Thank you.
smiley
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Eleniyan15: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
RUN OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE GUY IS CURRENTLY SUFFERING FROM THE TRAUMA, he IS NOT STABLE @OL
RELAX take CHILL PILL
WATCH OUT!!!
BUH LADIES SEF EHN,MAKE I NO TALK BUT OP YOU HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

you where crushing on this guy BEFORE

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by falconey(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Harbosede02:
sweet....yu think she can survive wat she jumped into out of desperation??didn't guy see her wen he was dating her best friend?? Am still trying to comprehend where dis sudden love came from.

what if he had loved her during his time with her friend? You don't expect the nigga to just jump out of the relationship.

The fact it he loves her now, its her choice to grab him or disregard.

sometimes guys date girls just to have GFs and sex mate, when the love comes he will realise.

I'm not 100% sure about that nigga thou, just saying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Is that your kid bro?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Tomiwaa(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Na end time love. Tueh undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nl Auctions- Ended! / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.