Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (40990 Views)

. / Buyers Of Plantain In Port Harcourt / Tomato Glut Hits Katsina Markets As Price Drop To N300 From N5, 000 Per Basket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by awoniyisunmonu(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2016
Hello, mr Gbenga.
I have been trying your line but not going through.guess you are on the farm.
We still need your advise and presence as you promised and have sent you a message on whatsapp.
Thanks for your support so far and for your tremendous help to us.
The plantains are doing very well.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:45am On Jan 28, 2016
awoniyisunmonu:
Hello, mr Gbenga.
I have been trying your line but not going through.guess you are on the farm.
We still need your advise and presence as you promised and have sent you a message on whatsapp.
Thanks for your support so far and for your tremendous help to us.
The plantains are doing very well.
ok.you are welcome.
Will check and get back to you.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
@awoniyisunmonu,I have reply.you can check it
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
I have never regret venturing into plantain business. Its highly lucrative..
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
I have never regret venturing into plantain business. Its highly lucrative..

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
- Nearly 800 million people literally go hungry every day, with more than a third of the earth's population -- 2 billion men and women -- malnourished one way or another, according to the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization.
Its the time to cultivate the land and produce the food.
Do plantain
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
If you want regular source of income for decades,then plantain business is the way to go.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by realwizzy97: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2016
DEKORAJ FARMS 

Poultry Equipments,battery cages, Poultry Farming, Farm Constructions/Setting up,defeathering machines,automatic Day Old cages ,automatic or manual stainless steel fish dryer,Metal and engineering Constructions, fabrication of industrial 
Machineries for paint, Liquid Tanks, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical Industries,
Food processing Machines,feed millers,pelletizers,automatic poultry manure removers,conveyors,security doors,bank vaults,book racks,etc manure Outdoor Cooking Gas and consultancy ,call us today for more enquiries and qoutations mobile no- 07060920379, 08073852579,email-dekorajfarms@gmail.com,blog-dekorajfarms.blog.com All our products are in line with international quality standards,
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Kian000: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good Day to You Sir/Madam,

We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you
get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument. Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way.

For further inquiries please kindly contact:

Name; Ezzatollah Kianersi A.
E-mail; bgbroker.kianersi@gmail.com

Thank You
Ezzatollah Kianersi​

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2016
"Agriculture is the most healthful,most useful and most noble employment of man" -George washinton

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2016
Agribusiness is the way.

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Get more with less with plantain farming business. Do plantain.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Agribusiness is the real deal. Get involved!

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2016
Do plantain.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
Get involved!!!

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2016
Plantain business On track.

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2016
Plantain is the best.Start it.

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2016
Plantain farming success starts from using this type of hybrid sucker

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Success comes from taking the first step....Act and go for your dream.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wire fencing is very important to secure your investment

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Tolulite(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2016
How much and where can I get NPK fertilizer in Lagos??
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Tolulite:
How much and where can I get NPK fertilizer in Lagos??
You can contact me through WhatsApp 08164628081 for info
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2016
Go for your dream. Take the bold step now.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by RedGarlic: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Go for your dream.
Take the bold step now.

Bros, na waoo... Sent you messages on whatsapp after exchanging contacts on here. you'll just read and ignore. its good
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by jossytech(m): 5:43am On Feb 19, 2016
It's sad most our bosses keep encouraging start, this start that, to market they ignore us, seem they only interested in selling their sucker to us only and d rest if for us, ppls going to plantain should think twice, as for me. I'm diversified to maize. Market ready is here, can't wait for a year only to waste energy, money n time. With 50k investment in maize, you'll realize 200-300k in 3 n half months than plantain of more than a year after spending nearly 200-300k. Weigh your option and risk

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2016
This is how we roll....sometimes you need to get your hand dirty

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2016
RedGarlic:

Bros, na waoo... Sent you messages on whatsapp after exchanging contacts on here. you'll just read and ignore. its good
Have problem recently with my WhatsApp.probably your contact was wiped out.you can post your Number here and I will contact you or you resend me a message on whatsapp.Thanks
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Plantain

Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
plantain farming provide better ROI than any other crops over time.
Re: How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria by ktoby: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pls does anyone know how I can start a plantain chip business and how profitable it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia / GB Foods Tomato: Tinubu Inaugurates ‘Africa’s Largest’ Tomato Processing Factory / Cocoa Farmers Make More Money On Weaker Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.