Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! (162437 Views)

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / Top 23 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria With School Fees. / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by gsport: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
The people that make it in nigeria are those train in public schools, with though skin,take a roll call for all national assembly,governors,ministers,profs etc all these children end up living abroad with proceed from our common wealth never do well, if you like pay 100 million dusuki got they parents back.
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Enesi47:
After all this Heavy money they can't have five credit in WAEC mtchewwwwwwwwww.

I teach in one of the listed schools and believe me, it's worth the money. There's more to learning than passing WAEC.

5 Likes

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Talius(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
kings09:
Normal public setting, d fees don cover university degree n masters infact. Nawa oo. Little wonder our public officials continue to loot. But no experience can be compared to dat of my sec sch - Umuokaro Ovwovhiavwien Central Community Development High Sch. Dnt ask me whr it's located grin grin
Your school n or each my own, 'Ndi n'atafufu Communicable Grammar School Isiofia' *TeethOut*
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by youngguru23(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
agarawu23:
the funny part be say gate na even drop out and his the richest man today.

Their future isnt on the millions of # their parents are paying
Bt on what... it should be their future. though i support spending high on education for brighter future bt nt because of money grin
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Caracta:

Lol.

You've got to love Greensprings. I'm seriously rooting for a job there.

The school is a shadow of its former self. For teachers, that is.
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Aminat508(f): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Walkopet:

Eeya! Baby ti ba millionaire lo abi
rara o grin
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by brown3: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Money wasted. Will that stop an illiterate aboki from controlling their life.
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by PurestBoy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
agarawu23:
That one no mean say they know book pass children wey dey go cheap schools.

Check most of their parents, they are thieves in this country stealing Nigeria money.

Even if you work in a big organization, I doubt the company will pay your children school allowance of 5m per annum.

Guy politicians are not the only rich people in dis country, my sister has 6 children, 2 (now in Georgia State University) passed out from Olashore at Iloko Ijesha ( fee is roughly 600k per term )and two are still presently there, she and her husband are business people and not politician. There are atleast 8 children in my street (Bodija Ibadan) who are schooling in Olashore and none of their parents is a politician. Some people are legitimately rich in dis country. Btw Olashore should be there

3 Likes

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Tman007:
What about Chidren International School (CIS) lekki, lagos. Fees for its primary school is N3m and the secondary is much more. Pls investigate and include it.

Yeah. You're correct. CIS ought to be in the list.
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by gsport: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
NORAD:

I teach in one of the listed schools and believe me, it's worth the money. There's more to learning than passing WAEC.
like how to spend our collective wealth like dauski and how many of your kids are schooling they or no special package for stuff, I see capitalist have no place for welfarism.
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by ceemere: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
If u fit Bleep any of the girls from thtose schools easily then that money their parents paid na waste. There ar things money can not buy, liike Common sense and wisdom. It sure can get u knowledge but if u no sharp, ome forget am, u no sharp hoha!! grin
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
cabjoy:
Pls I am a teacher mathematics precisely

Anyone with useful information on how I can be employed Pls should inbox me or call 07037401707

Where do you teach presently?
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by akinladejo: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mopadepkiddiesuniversity will one day be rated among big school in Edo state too.
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
agarawu23:
That one no mean say they know book pass children wey dey go cheap schools.

Check most of their parents, they are thieves in this country stealing Nigeria money.

Even if you work in a big organization, I doubt the company will pay your children school allowance of 5m per annum.

That's where you're wrong. Most of the kids in my school have managers and company executives as parents. So the companies handle their fees.
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Besto(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
most people are just here shouting yeaaa ahhhhh... same waec same dz!!!
move around diz school... you see a mixture of foreign expatriates children.. Now tell me wetin xpariate pikin wan use waec do...!
not talking about the learning environment which they make so conducive for learning.
Now take for example.. my little once attend chrisland,of which thier visiting day is always on a Sunday...i decided to pay them a suprise visit not knowing what the school package for them as dia err day chops... i gracefully got them lotta snacks and ice cream "in my mind dz yungies will be happy today" to my amazement they did turned it down in respect to they just had same stuff as a mid_day meal.... Now most of u shouting eeehh ahhh... How many of ur skuls served single wafers biscuit and pure water for appertizer.. Not mind the fact that most of these schools fly out thier students to choice location like Paris, dubia for hols relaxation

2 Likes

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by agarawu23(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
PurestBoy:

Guy politicians are not the only rich people in dis country, my sister has 6 children, 2 (now in Georgia State University) passed out from Olashore at Iloko Ijesha ( fee is roughly 600k per term )and two are still presently there, she and her husband are business people and not politician. There are atleast 8 children in my street (Bodija Ibadan) who are schooling in Olashore and none of their parents is a politician. Some people are legitimately rich in dis country. Btw Olashore should be there
Mr man, don't compare 5m with 600k

You have 6 kids * 5m = 30m

Kilode?

I will rada use the money to give scholarship to children whose parents can't afford school fees.
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
frodow:
Schools ment for the pupils of those whos parents works in the Oild company like chevron, mobil international etc, the telecoms and the banking industries are not even a match, the students will surely have the best brains, i will send my children to such schools in jesus name. Amen

How many first class students walk the streets everyday looking for jobs? The listed schools afford you the opportunity of making life long connections, and, believe me, you don't want to underrate that.

2 Likes

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by agarawu23(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
youngguru23:
Bt on what... it should be their future. though i support spending high on education for brighter future bt nt because of money grin
hmmmmm smiley
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by agarawu23(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
NORAD:

That's where you're wrong. Most of the kids in my school have managers and company executives as parents. So the companies handle their fees.
they can't bro, they will only pay % out from it.
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by PurestBoy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
frodow:
Schools ment for the pupils of those whos parents works in the Oild company like chevron, mobil international etc, the telecoms and the banking industries are not even a match, the students will surely have the best brains

They teach them ahead of their peers in normal schools, their SS1 maths is filled with further maths and chemistry is WAEC standard just in SS1. I'm a chemistry graduate and I marvel whenever I see their assignments they give them whenever they go on holidays. I go through a lot of stress whenever I'm being sent to fetch my nieces from school
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by tpiar: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
brown3:
Will that stop an illiterate aboki from controlling their life.

you dont even want to know which schools rich northern kids attend.

levels things.
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
omoshule:
I think the Government need to regulate this,its becoming too abnormal, and you will blame private university for charging 500,000 per semester,its begin from elementary.
Mind you Dangote never attended such and u know how is it now!.....#TeamThinkForMe

Dangote did not attend one of such schools you say. Sounds like a good point until you realize he's sending his kids to schools like these. Dangote and co. are exceptions, and exceptions are never the norm.

2 Likes

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by TS2(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
If Lifeforte International High Ibadan is not on this list then it is not credible.
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:

It's like every child in these schools is entitled to an ATM...Otherwise, what! Even in UK, it's not so expensive!

Are they learning how to SUCCEED? Last time I checked, success isn't a subject in any school.

Last time you checked where exactly? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Danpotter(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Most of them are foreign rubbishes #racist#
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by PurestBoy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
agarawu23:
Mr man, don't compare 5m with 600k

You have 6 kids * 5m = 30m

Kilode?

I will rada use the money to give scholarship to children whose parents can't afford school fees.

Alaye the 5m is yearly and not per term besides I'm not talking about the richest one.
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by agarawu23(m): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Besto:
most people are just here shouting yeaaa ahhhhh... same waec same dz!!!
move around diz school... you see a mixture of foreign expatriates children.. Now tell me wetin xpariate pikin wan use waec do...!
not talking about the learning environment which they make so conducive for learning.
Now take for example.. my little once attend chrisland,of which thier visiting day is always on a Sunday...i decided to pay them a suprise visit not knowing what the school package for them as dia err day chops... i gracefully got them lotta snacks and ice cream "in my mind dz yungies will be happy today" to my amazement they did turned it down in respect to they just had same stuff as a mid_day meal.... Now most of u shouting eeehh ahhh... How many of ur skuls served single wafers biscuit and pure water for appertizer.. Not mind the fact that most of these schools fly out thier students to choice location like Paris, dubia for hols relaxation
bla bla bla
No be that one we go chop.

If your kid is dull, if you like take am go 50m school , no changes.

Most of this foreigners that have this schools can't put their kids there o. If they open such schools in thier country, only few student we attend.

They only came to fool Nigerians with their race and you will be happy White ppl are teaching your kids.

Total waste of cash.

2 Likes

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:
I rep Grange group of Schools, a school for the Child you Love.

Chrisland shouldn't be on that list biko. Chrisland na useless kpakulowe school

Exactly! Chrisland shouldn't be there at all. They ain't got the standard and are just trying to belong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by mimicue(f): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
My children must attend one of this schools
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by agarawu23(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
PurestBoy:

Alaye the 5m is yearly and not per term besides I'm not talking about the richest one.
I know its annually.

My focus is on the 5m,4 5m school.
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
bobbito:
All these monies, is it per term or the entire program of the secondary school?

Per session wink
Re: Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! by agarawu23(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
mimicue:
My children must attend one of this schools
that's what will make u grow old before marriage (trying to wait for Rich men to marry u so that your kids MUST attend the school)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

YABATECH Post Utme 2021/2022 Screening Thread / Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.