Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110386 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by smudge2079(m): 7:53am On May 20, 2016
Easyjay:
This particular game ended with 10 corners.... NOt even 9
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by gannycute: 6:08am On May 22, 2016
@AKINALABI , i've noticed 2 things on your site recently; 1) you always remove certain matches that are sure from your site, especially when its given bigger odd. Eg Cargliari match on Saturday. 2) this particular one is common on your livebetting platform. Anytime a match has produced 2 or 3 goals in favor of a single team( 3:0 or 0:3), you will remove markets on such match, it will just be saying " error try again later ". I played over 4.5 goals in a match at very high odd, fortunately they scored 4 goals in half time; i now wanted to play under 4.5 goals inplay so that either way, i will end up with big profit, naso it they talk error. Unfortunately the match ended with th 4 goals which i wouldnt have lost if you hadnt removed the market. Pls rectify the problem. It's been like that since i deposited on Friday
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by saintchibu(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2016
akinalabi:
Yes I know we have a sports betting thread (which I visit everyday), I just thought putting this up for NairaBET special announcements won't be a bad idea.

So we start with tomorrow's N100,000,000.00 bonus giveaway. Yes you READ that right. That is One Hundred Million Naira. Tomorrow is Christmas Day so we have decided to give out free NairaBET credits. If you have credited your account in the month of December 2015, you are going to get a FREE credit into your account.

Credits will be given out randomly. Some will receive N500, some will receive N1,000 etc. We wanted to spread it out as much as possible so it won't just be a lucky few collecting big money.

These are the terms and conditions.

- You have to use the whole amount to place a bet before you can withdraw. For example, if you were credited with N500, it must be used on one bet

- The bet must be an accumulator of a minimum of 5 games

- Minimum odds for each game in such accumulator is 1.2

There we go. Merry Christmas in advance.

Many more nice stuffs will be announced here. Watch out.
Good day Mr. Alabi. I am an online customer of Nairabet and I made a withdrawal request around 3 days ago with Transaction ID 222062245.
This morning, I got an alert from my bank (First Bank) of the payment and this was by 11.32am and surprisingly, I got another alert from my bank by 12.05pm reversing the payment.
I want to know why this happened and the possible solution pls.
Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by IGALA4LIFE(m): 6:05am On Jun 01, 2016
ATTENTION MR AKIN ALABI: MY ACCOUNY TEMPERED WITH
Good day to you Mr ALABI please there is a serious and urgent issue you need to look into. I have an online account on your site, deposited I N10,000 on Thursday last week, lost 2000, I also top it up with another N10,000.00 on Friday notning. I plated some games which at the close of Friday the money rose to about N30,000.00 from N18,000.00.

So on Saturday I continue to play games but the money could not grow beyond the N30,000.00 the day was not good or bad. I lost some and gained some. So I was still maintaining my balance of 30,000.00. This rose to N32,000.00+ after the close of Sunday punting day.

But to my surprise, all the bets I placd early Monday morning were just abandoned. No update of the games. Even after the games have ended the betd still remain undecided. Well I assumed maybe its because some of the matched were for Tuesday. But then even the ones that had already played on Monday were not updated. This continued till Tuesday evening even after all tbe matches have played.

But another suprising thing again is that apart ft these matches any other bet I placed is always updated except for the final tsunamis that swept everything in my account.

So on Tuesday i continued to play games. Then latter that evening (Tuesday) my account instead of my account to be updated then the worts happened. My account was not updated even after all my games were successfully played.

When latter I tried to accessed my account transaction history everything is just empty. Undecided bet, lost bet, won bet all our empty.

It is noteworthy that going by the games I played on their outcomes by now my account should have been up N50,000 now or thereabout buy my account is still reading N4,700+.

Please check the account and help me restore it to its original state. My account ID is 1056871.

Should you need to communicate with me, please for easier communication here are my details. Email: madakimuhammed@gmail.com. tel 08175606151

Thank you for your action.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by charleya: 6:31am On Jun 01, 2016
i played games since on the 30th and is yet to be updated. here is the bet i.d 175977309
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mr. Akinalabi, when should we expect the mobile application for your site? Cos this current mobile version aint cool with opera mini browser, plus it is too complicated. We need something like dat of bet9ja.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Godsent246: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
i paid the sum of 3000 into my nairabet acct using atm and my bank acct was debited and my nairabet was not credited .my id is766515
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by iamblisz(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sir alabi, ur customers care just told me that the weekly commission on stake have been closed. Pls sir, consider the fact that I am a new agent and my shop is just two weeks old since it started operation, and there is lots if winnings already, meaning loses for me, sir if you don't want my shop to close down very soon then you have to help me asap, to make matters worst, cost of operation is already high due to lack of power and am competing against strong oppositions likes bet9ja, surebet,

Sir pls am begging you in the name of God, you have to reverse this commission or include me in weekly
Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by iamblisz(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2016
akinalabi:

You think say me I no get?

Sir alabi, ur customer care just told me that the weekly commission on stake have been closed. Pls sir, consider the fact that I am a new agent and my shop is almost a month old since it started operation, and there is lots if winnings already, meaning loses for me, sir if you don't want my shop to close down very soon then you have to help me asap, to make matters worst, cost of operation is already high due to lack of power and am competing against strong oppositions likes bet9ja, surebet,

Sir pls am begging you in the name of God, you have to reverse this commission or include me in weekly
Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by emmaak2(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
i have an issue
my account of which i close i.e MONOITID as username had an account number which i want to use for my new account with username GREATMANMONO please change it for me
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Cobblerjingo(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pls, who can recommend any nairabet office around Imo state University?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ccollins(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
akinalabi:

Around June sir.
hope U are aware June has passed
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ccollins(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
ccollins:
alabi, we need better options sir, when are you going to introduce cashout policy like our bet365 competitors as a bookie.. we need improved conditions like other bookies , am sure you don't like stagnancy your self.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Obinnau(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
^^ the first Nigerian bookie to introduce that will make a kill, but they won't
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Cwhyte(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Obinnau:
^^ the first Nigerian bookie to introduce that will make a kill, but they won't

AccessBET is the First Nigerian bookie to introduced Cashouts

Read it here https://www.nairaland.com/1251011/football-betting-agents....lets-meet-here/52#46544753
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Cwhyte(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=ccollins post=49662770][/quote]

Read it here https://www.nairaland.com/1251011/football-betting-agents....lets-meet-here/52#46544753
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Obinnau(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2016
Cwhyte:

Seriously you need to step up your business. To fund account I must use Voguepay or present myself to your shop, I seriously? Who does that now? to withdraw I must also come physically to your shop. Nope I disagree. I will suggest some improvements, try and implement card based payments or direct bank transfer, also introduce direct payment of payouts to your clients bank accounts. You are seriously limiting your business Oga.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Cwhyte(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Obinnau:
Seriously you need to step up your business. To fund account I must use Voguepay or present myself to your shop, I seriously? Who does that now? to withdraw I must also come physically to your shop. Nope I disagree. I will suggest some improvements, try and implement card based payments or direct bank transfer, also introduce direct payment of payouts to your clients bank accounts. You are seriously limiting your business Oga.

thanks for the observation
We are already working with Interswitch PayDirect platform for deposits via Bank Branches, ATMs, POS, SMS, QuickTeller
And definitely, the withdraw to bank option will follow.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Obinnau(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cwhyte:

thanks for the observation
We are already working with Interswitch PayDirect platform for deposits via Bank Branches, ATMs, POS, SMS, QuickTeller
And definitely, the withdraw to bank option will follow.
be sure to mention it when it's implemented.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by fejikhu: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
akinalabi:
Yes I know we have a sports betting thread (which I visit everyday), I just thought putting this up for NairaBET special announcements won't be a bad idea.

So we start with tomorrow's N100,000,000.00 bonus giveaway. Yes you READ that right. That is One Hundred Million Naira. Tomorrow is Christmas Day so we have decided to give out free NairaBET credits. If you have credited your account in the month of December 2015, you are going to get a FREE credit into your account.

Credits will be given out randomly. Some will receive N500, some will receive N1,000 etc. We wanted to spread it out as much as possible so it won't just be a lucky few collecting big money.

These are the terms and conditions.

- You have to use the whole amount to place a bet before you can withdraw. For example, if you were credited with N500, it must be used on one bet

- The bet must be an accumulator of a minimum of 5 games

- Minimum odds for each game in such accumulator is 1.2

There we go. Merry Christmas in advance.

Many more nice stuffs will be announced here. Watch out.
Good evening, I deposited N900000 into my account through quickteller on the atm, my account used to be credited instantly but this time around the payment isn't reflecting almost an hour later.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by simplex2: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
I funded my account with 10k via quickteller, got debited but yet to receive the said amount in my nairabet.
I've sent a mail to you guys but only got an auto response for over 8hrs now.

Id: 447692

Cc: cwhyte, akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2016
Good morning guys.

We are giving away N1,000 free bets to all NairaBET customers that have been members before October 1, 2016. It is our own Independence Give Away and also to give you some free cash to use on our spanking new website.

Here are the conditions of use. Please read carefully.

1. You can use it on any kind of bet. Singles, accumulators etc. You can use it on any kinds of odds. It doesn't matter if it is 1.01 or 20.0

2. You can only use it ONCE.

3. You cannot break it down into different bets. If you break it down, it will take the entire N1,000 at your first attempt and still record only your chosen stake.

4. If you had a balance before, you must use the entire =N=1,000 bonus first because ANY bet you place first will take out your bonus. When you win, only your winnings will be credited back to you. For example, if you use your =N=1,000 to win =N=20,000 you will get =N=19,000 back.

Have fun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:
Good morning guys.

We are giving away N1,000 free bets to all NairaBET customers that have been members before October 1, 2016. It is our own Independence Give Away and also to give you some free cash to use on our spanking new website.

1. You can use it on any kind of bet. Singles, accumulators etc. You can use it on any kinds of odds. It doesn't matter if it is 1.01 or 20.0

3. You cannot break it down into different bets. If you break it down, it will take the entire N1,000 at your first attempt and still record only your chosen stake.

4. If you had a balance before, you must use the entire =N=1,000 bonus first because ANY bet you place first will take out your bonus. When you win, only your winnings will be credited back to you. For example, if you use your =N=1,000 to win =N=20,000 you will get =N=19,000 back.

Have fun.

Good one sir. Am waiting for mine.
Pls the nairabet website this morning is new and not responsive.
Thanks.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Phi001(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2016
akinalabi:
Good morning guys.

Have fun.
Please reverse my account's block. Since the updating of the new website, I repeatedly tried to login in and each time, I was told incorrect username/password. I used password reset, got mailed a new password, used the password and my account got blocked due to several unsuccessful logins. Please, correct this error. Thank you!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Gabbygabo: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2016
I can't login, what's the challenge?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ugonna1054(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2016
there's nothing in mine o...0.00 cry
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by kayceeukah007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Same here....nothing in my account
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Mindfido(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Bros is dis 4 real. I just logged in now and dere is no bonus. Account opened since August 2015
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Style007(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Good afternoon sir. please I want to know if I can be an agent that only fund account for people, as most of my friends at school play nairabet and we don't have agent that fund account here.... regards
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by sijinius(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
THANKS FOR THE INDEPENDENCE GIFT.

I JUST USED THE N1000 TO PLAY ON VFL AND WON N1100.

My bet odd was 2.1. So, I won N2100. After removing your N1000, I was credited with N1100.

Well Done Nairabet. Well done Akin. Keep it up.
Siji.
(I have attached a screenshot too.)

akinalabi:
Good morning guys.

Have fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by SirAlfred(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
You have a new mobile site, I find it difficult to view my placed bets. I sent you an e-mail and no reply yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.