Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110116 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Bode69(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Nairabet has really surprised me by this "I dont care attitude" to their loyal custotmers, its really frustrating how you people will just wake up one day and decide on our fate . Otunba Akin Alabi, I have so much respect for you but my last word is "which good company upgrade site for a week without solution in a competitive market?? "

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by epapa(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2016
On android you can use google chrome to access the site. I guess the funny developers used chrome while designing without testing it across other browsers. I also noticed they've added a few other asian types like over 2.0 which will allow guys like us chop die but the site is still slow to load.
They are pursuing the bet365 style which ain't bad but didn't consider the data and mobile phone situation in Nigeria. I've logged in to use the independence day bonus but I'm packing to merry bet for a while till they sort out themselves wella. If they can improve the speed and provide a mobile equivalent for java kind phones (some of the advanced options need not be there) then it will be a massive improvement. That's my 2 kobo

3 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by LoRdCaT(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
About that cashout option; if i make a prematch bet, can i still cash out if one or more of the teams i bet on is losing but the game has not ended? CC: Akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by iamsholex(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
hey people i heard #2289 in my account but this morning i met #-49 my username is iamsholex id:610870

cc:akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by speed99: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
speed99:
I can't find any bonus. 283771
why can't I get the bonus? registered 3 yrs ago... username zuqi. 283771
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by vickylala239: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
decency13:
Please note thatyou have a balance of 2344.70 , all you need to do is to login on the new website. If you login on the old website, your balance will display 0.00 Balance. The new website has your actual balance on it.

Just deposited with my card on the new site,bonus not reflected..

577216 is my ID....

Also this new site is fckd... handball Only spain....

You guys need to do something fast....

Your email system is fcked, u guys Dnt reply emails...
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by taiwolad: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Standard007:

The N1000 will be deducted from your account after win, which is what has been done.

what of, I played with the bonus and I won 4500# but 0.0# showing in my account
what's happen?

here is my username: taiwokunjo
id: 280496
thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Carmal90(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
decency13:
Please note that your 1900 Naira is intact on your account. Avoid logging into the old website, your balance is on the new website. Thank you for your patronage and loyalty.

Sir,wasnt credited with any bonus..
My I'd is 1235063.
My username is carmal90
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by happy662(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have moved on to merry bet... Nairabet bye bye
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
happy662:
I have moved on to merry bet... Nairabet bye bye
Better late than never
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by happy662(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Karkarash:
Better late than never
I can't log in using operamini.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by iamsholex(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
my #2000 was removed this morning....i want to know what the problem is
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
happy662:
I can't log in using operamini.
Bro they have had lots of issues since the upgrade.Just use another bookie,simple.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ceejey17: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
I ran from bet9ja to nairabet cos I made deposit and bet9ja don't want to put my money for me for like 5days Now I've been fighting with them via email and their customer care is the worst. Now I opened with nairabet 3 days ago but anytime I try to put money in my account using deposit slip or ATM they tell me that my customer ID is invalid. Can anyone help me out here
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by SirAlfred(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Work on the bet history please. Matches displayed there do not have date and time unlike the old platform. More so, lost bets should not be deleted.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Standard007(m): 2:59am On Oct 09, 2016
epapa:
On android you can use google chrome to access the site. I guess the funny developers used chrome while designing without testing it across other browsers. I also noticed they've added a few other asian types like over 2.0 which will allow guys like us chop die but the site is still slow to load.
They are pursuing the bet365 style which ain't bad but didn't consider the data and mobile phone situation in Nigeria. I've logged in to use the independence day bonus but I'm packing to merry bet for a while till they sort out themselves wella. If they can improve the speed and provide a mobile equivalent for java kind phones (some of the advanced options need not be there) then it will be a massive improvement. That's my 2 kobo

Please explain the Asian handicap for me, that's the only thing I don't know in betting, at least am 10 years old plus in online betting now but still don't understand that one.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by kanny1(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2016
I did place a bet on 08-10-2016 bt as at nw that I posted this message the free bonus I used, the winnings and the bet history is no where to be found in my account. Pls Alabi agents should look into this.

User name: Kachu
Customer I.d: 660625
Cc: Decency
Cc:Akinlabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by rill: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2016
still cant find any bonus. and when I try to place a bet with 1000 it doesn't go through. user ID -- 820889. username ----kmanworld
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Deehhy(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2016
it took me 2hrs plus to accumulate 8 games bet at the end of the day I can't even stake cos the page won't scroll down..abeg what's the essence of the upgrade?when you can't use it to stake abeg is there any way to withdraw my money,heading to bet9ja asap.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Kelvin0070: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2016
Questions-- Mr Alabi

What's the minimum games to be accumulated before i can cash out?

What about if d first kick off is losing, can i cash out?

Does this cash out system work for any odd type? (i.e 1.01, 1.02, 1.04, ........1.50, 2.00, 3.00+..….)

Answers plssss.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by taiwolad: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2016
kanny1:
I did place a bet on 08-10-2016 bt as at nw that I posted this message the free bonus I used, the winnings and the bet history is no where to be found in my account. Pls Alabi agents should look into this.

User name: Kachu
Customer I.d: 660625
Cc: Decency
Cc:Akinlabi

the same thing happened to me, I bet with the bonus 1000# and I won but nothing in my account, what is the problem?

here is my username: taiwokunjo
id 280496
thank u
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
this new platfoam and bonus is a joke. Must i have a smart phone to use it? One can stake money without getting a massage that: 'your stake must be greater than zero'. The bonus is no more and and one cant still stake with the money in is account. The site keep zapping away ones data, even the sellected game keep clearing. Am out temporally till further notice.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by currencyz: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
mr akin pls work on the site, the bet history is always empty even after placing bet, i won the bet i placed yet no update since yesterday and i cant even locate the event. usernam-classicalfame22 id-286496.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by fearllesss: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please nairabet, i've tried using th cash-out about the times now, always telling me I have no bets for cash-out. Please kindly explain properly how how works and when we can use the option. Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by fearllesss: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please nairabet, i've tried using the cash-out option about three times now, always telling me I have no bets for cash-out. Please kindly explain properly how it works and when we can use the option. Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Kelvin0070: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
fearllesss:
Please nairabet, i've tried using the cash-out option about three times now, always telling me I have no bets for cash-out. Please kindly explain properly how it works and when we can use the option. Thanks

Alabi...plsss come ansa dis question oooo.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Kelvin0070: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
fearllesss:

My guy...is it accumulated games and if "Yes" how many games Won?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
fearllesss:

My personal observation,
You can only cash out once some of your games are completed, trying to cash out when any of your selections is currently active is a no no.....
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Kelvin0070: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tochex101:

My personal observation,
You can only cash out once some of your games are completed, trying to cash out when any of your selections is currently active is a no no.....

wow...did it work for U?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Niscolinx: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Decensy13 or anyone help o, i made a withdrawal of N10500 since Friday and i haven't seen an alert, what's wrong.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Donkunxex(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pls i used the cashout option on my bonus bet,i was given 7722 in my account.after wales game the whole amount was deducted. All i see on my account history is balance adjustment brought down. I dont understand,is this what you guys term cashout.. Help me look into it pls
username : donkunxex
id:225937
Akinalabi decency13 ..pls help :me out
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by richards1: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
pls I haven't seen my bonus username richardson user I'd 2127

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Meet Allen Onyema, Biography, Net Worth Of CEO Of Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.